剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
吃的时候当心 我掉了一个耳环
Chew carefully, I'm missing an earring.
好吧 我就赌一把
Eh, I'll roll the dice.
嘿 大家好
Hey, everybody.
我有重大消息要宣布
I have some big news..
我要搬出去住了 -你说什么
I'm moving out. - You're what?
你什么意思 干嘛要搬出去住
What do you mean you're moving out?
我准备搬去跟埃米特一起住
I am moving in with Emmett.
他爸妈答应过他18岁的时候要给他一间公♥寓♥
His parents promised him an apartment when he turned 18.
那天他们为他办了一个生日派对 给了他一个蛋糕
They had a party for him, gave him a cake
然后载他去了他的新公♥寓♥
and drove him to the new place.
所有的这些都在20分钟内搞定
All in like 20 minutes.
P.J. 我觉得这不太靠谱
P.J., I'm not sure about this.
老妈 这再正常不过了
Mom, it totally makes sense.
我马上就要上社区大学了
I'm about to start Community College
公♥寓♥就在学校旁边
and the apartment is right near campus.
这个理由还不错
That is a good point.
我所能听到的就是我要有我自己的房♥间了
Blah blah blah. All I'm hearing is that I'm getting my own room.
一起去理东西吧 走着
Let's get you packed. Come on.
鲍伯 你确定P.J.已经做好独自生活的准备了吗
Bob, are you sure PJ's ready to live on his own?
呃 他已经18岁了 亲爱的
Well, he is 18, honey.
哇 好像某人正在经历着空巢老人综合症
Oh, it sounds like somebody's experiencing empty-nest syndrome.
好消息是 我们家那巢那可是非常非常满啊
Well, the good news there is that our nest is still very very full.
事实上我们的问题是要确保不再会有更多的小鸟了
In fact, the challenge is to avoid having any more little birdies.
只是这来得太快了
It just went by so fast.
一切仿佛还发生在昨天
It seems like just yesterday that P.J. was tripping
P.J.被自己的鞋带绊倒,然后我们帮他擦鼻涕
over his shoelaces and we were wiping his nose.
昨天的确发生了
It was yesterday.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late and Dad jokes.
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
"Has anybody seen my left shoe?"
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite.
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud.
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof.
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I survived.
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
things are crazy.
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
there's no maybe.
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right.
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down.
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me, it comes back around.
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be.
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第三季第十一集
Good Luck Charlie S03E11 Baby Steps
噢 我妈到了 -噢
Oh, my Mom's here. - Aw.
你好 泰迪 斯宾塞 准备好走了吗
Hello, Teddy. Spence, you ready?
我外套落在楼下了 我马上回来
I left my coat downstairs. I'll be right back.
要不进来吧
Would you like to come in?
噢不用了 在这儿等就行了 谢谢
Oh no, that's okay. I'm fine, thanks.
呃 有段时间没见了 最近怎么样
So it's been awhile. How have you been?
挺好的 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
你呢 -很好
And you? - Good good.
呃 你看今天天气怎么样
So how about that weather?
好像不冷也不热
It's like it's not too hot, not too cold.
温和 可以这样说
Temperate, you might say.
对 温和
Yes, Temperate.
温和
Temperate.
哇 斯宾塞回来了 耶
Oh, Spencer's back.. Yay!
楼下没有 我一定是落在后院里了
Hey, it wasn't there. I must have left it in the backyard.
我去 -别 别
I'll just.. - No no.
下次再来拿吧 回家吧
You can get it next time. Out you go.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye, guys.
温和 什么玩意儿啊
Temperate? What..?
鲍伯 你能抱托比去楼上让他睡个午觉吗
Bob, would you take Toby upstairs and put him down for his nap?
呃 楼 楼 楼上
Uh.. Up.. Up.. Upstairs?
那儿有点
That's uh..
那儿有点太冷清了 不是吗
It's kinda lonely up there, isn't it?
你能抱托比去楼上让他睡个午觉吗
Would you take Toby upstairs and put him down for his nap?
嘿 不如这样吧 让他在这儿睡
Hey, you know what? Have him nap right here.
鲍伯 他才6个星期大
Bob, he's six weeks old.
学习怎么在沙发上打盹 那也得趁早
Never too early to learn how to couch-nap.
好的 我自己带他上去
Okay, fine. I will take him upstairs.
你千万要给老娘在沙发上坐得舒服
And you better get real comfortable on that couch.
你这是什么意思 -怎么了
What was that about? - What?
你干嘛不带托比上楼
Not wanting to take the baby upstairs.
我觉得 那也太懒点了吧
I mean, that's lazy..
即使是你这种骨灰级人物
Even for you.
怎么了 我就是不想去
What? I just didn't feel like it.
仅此而已
That's all.
得了吧 你肯定有什么事情没说
No, there's something going on with you.
什么时候你开始这么关心你老爸了
Since when did you become so interested in me?
从电视没有信♥号♥♥的时候
Since the cable went out.
哥们 这地方太棒了
Man, this place is great.
我们应该打个电♥话♥给你♥爸♥表示一下感谢
We should really call your Dad and thank him.
不行 当时送我公♥寓♥的时候就约法三章
We can't. Part of the agreement about the new apartment is
我绝对不能给他们打电♥话♥
that I never call.
太爽了
This is so awesome.
想在哪儿吃东西 就在哪儿吃
We can eat whatever we want.
不用按时睡觉
Stay up past our bedtime.
兄弟 再也没人催我睡觉了
Dude, there is no bedtime!
耶 我们现在是成年人啦
Yay, we're adults now!
耶
Yeah!
让我看看窗外风景怎么样、
Dude, I'm gonna go check out the view.
嘿 你看那个小丑
Hey, look at this clown.
喔 还真是个小丑
Oh, it's an actual clown.
你现在不怕小丑了吧
You're not still afraid of clowns, are you?
是的
No.
你知道这个地方最棒的点在哪儿呢 -怎么说
You know what the best part about this place is? - Huh?
妈妈们不会绕在旁边唠叨来唠叨去了
Our moms aren't around to tell us what to do.
噢
Ah.
你妈来了
It's your Mom.
嗨 小子们 给你们带午饭来了
Hi, guys! Brought you some lunch.
午饭 太棒了
Lunch.. Awesome.
但是我们好像没有盘子和刀叉
Except for we don't have any plates Or forks.
嘿 要不你去看看隔壁的小丑有没有
Hey, why don't you go see if that clown next door has any?
这就去
I'm on it.
亲爱的 这样可不好
Sweetheart, that's not nice.
别称呼邻居为小丑
We don't call our neighbors clowns.
如果我知道他的艺名的话我就不叫他小丑了
Well, if I knew his professional name I'd use it.
你觉得这地方怎么样
So what do you think of the place?
是不错 -那是
It's nice! - Yeah.
但地方有点小
Yeah, it's a little small maybe.
那叫温馨
Call it cozy.
有点透风
Kinda drafty.
那叫微风徐徐
We call it inside breezy.
这是埃米特的床 这是我的
That's Emmett's bed and that's mine.
噢 埃米特的床有点乱 是吧
Oh, Emmett's a little messy, isn't he?
对 埃米特就这样
Yeah. Well, that's Emmett.
亲爱的 虽然这是埃米特的公♥寓♥
Honey, just because it's Emmett's apartment
这也不意味着什么都得由着他
doesn't mean you should let him walk all over you.
如果你受不了他这么乱 就告诉他
If you don't like the mess, say something.
老妈 别太担心 没问题的
Mom, stop worrying, okay? It's gonna be fine.
我们俩都是成年人了
We're grown-ups now..
呃 真是逊毙了 我竟然一直在说 温和
Ugh, it was just so awkward and I kept saying "temperate".
我从来不这样说
And I never say temperate.
就刚刚你就说了两遍
You just said it twice.
你妈妈喜欢我吗
Does your Mom like me?
嘿 她当然喜欢你了
Hey, of course she likes you.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表