剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Well, at least he's talking.
家里有小丑
Clowns in my house!
祝他好运吧 小查莉
Wish him good luck, Charlie.
今晚过得很愉快 以出动一群小丑的代价
We've had a lot of fun here tonight, at the expense of clowns.
但是我想告诉你的是
But we're here to let you know that
小丑是一个特别严肃的职业
clowning is a very serious profession.
需要经过多年的训练
One that takes years of training.
并且今晚你也看到了 我们并不是特别暴♥力♥的人
And contrary to what you saw tonight, we are not a violent people.
噢
Ah!
我们只是希望跟其他人一样
We just wanna be treated with the
被爱戴被尊重
same love and respect as everyone else.
好好呆在学校吧 小屁孩
Stay in school, kids.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表