剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我听到了孩子的声音 你带孩子到这儿来了
I heard kids. You got kids in here?
没 哪有孩子 就我们俩
No. No kids. Just us.
那这些盒装果汁怎么解释 还有你们身上的短袖
Then what's with all the juice boxes? And the shirts?
我俩只是爱喝盒装果汁的小朋友
We're just two young guys who like to drink juice from boxes,
当穿着印有自己名字短袖的时候
while wearing matching shirts.
-那样很放松 -对
It's relaxing. - Yeah.
好吧 我希望你们不是在做什么照看孩子之类的服务
Well, I hope you're not running some kind of babysitting service.
因为那违反大楼规定
Because that is against building regulations.
照看孩子 噢 那太可笑了
Babysitting service? Oh, that's ridiculous.
没有 这儿就我和埃米特
No, it's just me and Emmett.
洗手间里有人
Somebody in your bathroom?
呃 没 那是 马桶坏了
Mm-mm, no, it's uh, the toilet's broken.
对 我们的马桶有延后冲刷的毛病
Yeah, we're having this delayed flushing issue.
真的很恼人
It's very upsetting.
我上完厕所 喜欢立马把它冲掉
When I do my business, I like it to be gone immediately.
好了 感谢来访
Well, thanks for stopping by.
我去拿工具 马上回来
I'll grab my tools and be right back.
好的
Okay.
伙计 我们该怎么办 我们得把孩子藏起来
Dude, what are we gonna do? We have to hide the kids.
是的 嗯
Okay. Um.
到窗台上去考察
Field trip to the ledge.
不行
No.
-不行 -算了
No. - Okay.
-嘿 老妈 -嘿
Hey, mom. - Hey.
哇噢
Whoa.
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是
Nothing, it's just...
你看起来有点疲倦
You look kind of tired.
什么 太可笑了 我精神好得很
What? That's ridiculous. I feel great.
今天在办公室小睡了三个小时
Took a three hour nap in the nurse's office today.
孩子们不停地敲门 我才出来的
Kids kept banging on the door, I was out.
我想明天你还是不要去学校的好
I think you should take tomorrow off.
为什么
Why?
呃 你听说过携子工作日吗
Well, you've heard of bring your kid to work day?
那么 明天就是妈妈居家日
Well, tomorrow's keep your mom at home day.
行了吧 盖比 不用搞那一套了
Come on, Gabe. You're better than that.
好吧 你待在家就是 我无计可施了
Oh, just stay home. I'm desperate.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
好吧 我正经历人生最严重的进退两难时刻
Well, I'm going through the worst dilemma of my life.
我在想是该帮你还是和酷哥们儿们为伍 然而
It's you versus being cool, and...
我也想不通我为什么竟然选择帮你
I can't believe I'm picking you.
好了 盖比 到底怎么回事
Okay, Gabe. What's going on?
好吧 这可不是我跟你说的啊 但
Well, you didn't hear this from me, but...
明天很有可能你会被步行者往身上吐秽物
There's a good chance you're getting puked on tomorrow by Walker.
我会被吐秽物 你竟然还犹豫要不要告诉我
I'm getting puked on and you struggled to tell me?
那家伙举办的派对酷毙了
This kid throws really cool parties.
-那还是我生下了你呢 -那是很久以前的事儿了
I gave birth do you! - That was a long time ago!
听着 算我求你 明天能不去学校吗
Look, can you please just not come to school tomorrow?
好吧 好吧 就算我明天不去
Okay. Okay, so I don't go in tomorrow.
那周四 周五怎么办
What about Thursday and Friday?
我得躲到什么时候
When does it end?
周六
Saturday.
-轻点 轻点 -好了
Easy. Easy. - Okay.
太完美了
Perfect.
门没锁
It's open.
我来修马桶了
Here to fix the toilet.
洗手间在那边
Bathroom's right over there.
-那东西刚才在那吗 -什么东西
Was that there before? - Was what there before?
那堆成山的衣服
The giant pile of clothes.
今天是洗衣日嘛
Laundry day.
对 你要像我们一样喝那么多果汁你也会有很多衣服要洗
Yeah. You drink as much juice as we do,you're gonna have a lot of laundry.
好了 你们是不是该开始洗了
Well, shouldn't you get started with your wash?
呃
Uh...
嗯 该开始了
Yes. We should.
埃米特 快 我们开始洗吧
Emmett. Come on. Let's get started.
啊 啊 啊
Aah aah aah!
你好
Hello.
原来咽喉炎是会传染的
Turns out laryngitis is contagious.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我们的产品介绍一小时后就要开始了
Our presentation is in one hour.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
噢 姑娘们 怎么了
Oh, hey girls. What's up?
我有主意了
I have an idea.
我和你的主意一样
I have the same idea.
你先说
You go first.
嗨 我是泰迪
Bob: Hi. I'm Teddy.
今天我和我的搭档翁妮有非常激动人心的事要和你们分享
My partner, Vonnie and I have something very exciting to share with you today.
我俩要带你们去
We take you to a sleepover...
国内的某个地方通宵聚会
Somewhere in the U.S.A.
叮当
Ding dong.
嘿 闺蜜 谢谢你来参加通宵聚会
Hey, girl! Thanks for the sleepover.
不客气 那是好朋友该做的
No prob. That's what besties do.
我希望有什么办法能让这沉闷的派对变得有生气
I just wish there was some way we could wake up this slumber party.
现在 有了
Well now, there is.
耶 耶 耶 耶
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!
有了涂鸦连袜睡衣
With Graffooties!
全新的可涂鸦睡衣
The all new pajamas you can write on.
哇噢 它把女孩们最喜欢的两样东西完美联♥系♥
Wow! That combines the two things girls love best.
绘画和睡衣
Drawing and sleepwear.
现在它们合二为一 超值放送
Now together in one super fun package.
我的天啊
Omg.
它成了我永远最好的朋友
Bff.
涂鸦连袜睡衣会让你会心大笑
Graffooties will make you lol.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hee hee hee.
吼 吼 吼
Ho ho ho.
涂鸦连袜睡衣
Graffooties.
它把你的睡眠变成欢娱
They make bedtime a blast.
耶 耶 耶 耶
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!
啊 布兰根琥珀护士来了
Ah, there's Blankenhooper.
喂 盖比 记得你该怎么做吗
Now, Gabe. Remember what to do?
嗯 我吸引她的注意力让你趁机喝一大口蘑菇汤到嘴里
Yeah. I distract her while you take a big swig of mushroom soup.
然后噗的一声
And then boom.
我正好吐在她脸上
I get her right in the face.
噢 护士
Oh, nurse?
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
-噢 不 怎么回事 -噢 我感觉恶心反胃
Oh, no. What's wrong? - Oh, I feel nauseous.
噢
Oh.
护士
Nurse!
看那边 有人似乎需要医疗帮助
Look over there. Something medical looks like it's happening.
嘿 别在那搅和 孩子
Hey, don't distract me, kid.
你没看见这个男孩病得很严重吗
Can't you see that this boy here is very ill?
幸运的是 我有备而来
Fortunately, I've come prepared.
-那是什么 -给你治疗恶心的针剂
What's that? - Your anti-nausea shot.
啊 我不需要
Uh... I don't need it.
事实上 我现在感觉完全好多了
Actually, I'm feeling a whole lot better now.
噢 不 那证明呕吐正让你变得头脑不清
Oh, no. That means the puke is eating your brain.
我得在你脑袋上打一针
I'm gonna have to give you this shot right in your head.
-在我头上打 -是的
In my head? - In your head.
首先 当然了 我得剃掉你的头发
First, of course, I'm gonna have to shave your hair.
什么 不
What? No!
来吧
Here we go...
啊
Mmm!
哇噢 意大利面条
Spaghetti.
嗯 好吧 查莉 呃
Okay. All right, Charlie. Uh...
呃 泰迪仍然不能讲话 所以
Well, Teddy still can't talk so...
呃 老爸得代她拍一下视频日记
Uh, dad's gonna fill in for the video diary.
那么 呃
So, uh...
祝你好运喽 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
怎么了 我认为那样很好啊
What? I thought that was pretty good.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表