剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
好了 来圣诞合影留念吧
Okay, time for our Christmas picture.
好的 大家都过来吧 伙计们 快过来
Okay. Let's do it, guys. Come on.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
嘿
Hey.
噢 我们也去喽
Oh, up we go.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
他在笑耶 多么可爱的小甜心 噢
Smile! - Sweetheart, oh!
十点钟方向鸽子来袭
Dove at 10:00!
呀
Ah!
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
呃 你最终还是第一次和圣诞老人合了影
Well, you finally got your first picture with Santa Claus.
这是值得纪念的一天
It was a day to remember.
但我希望你还是把我袭击圣诞老人
Although I hope you forget the part about me attacking Santa clause,
然后进监狱的部分给忘掉
and then going to jail.
或许我根本就不该在这儿提
Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that.
嘿 查莉 呃 你最终还是第一次和圣诞老人合了影
Hey, Charlie. So, you finally got your first picture with Santa Claus.
这是我第一次在视频日记里说这件事
That I'm mentioning for the very first time.
这次的结束语 祝你好运喽 小查莉 由我来说怎么样
Hey, any chance I could say "good luck, Charlie"?
我想试试 -哦 可以啊 当然了
I've never said it before. - Oh, yeah. Sure, of course.
祝你好运喽 小查莉 -喂 你
Good luck, Charlie. - Hey!
咋地
Ba-bam!
嘿 今天是你人生中第一次和圣诞老人合影
Hey. You got your first picture with Santa.
祝你好运喽 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
雪人哆雪
Snowy the Snowman, registered trademark
超级冒险乐园注册商标
of Super Adventure Land, incorporated?
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我原本想说我的头没事 谢谢关心的
My head's fine. Thanks for asking.
哦 你是在生我的气 因为我拿你的头当保龄球使
Oh, are you mad because I used your head as a bowling ball?
有点
Little bit.
是这样 我 我真的很抱歉 先进来吧
Look, I'm... I'm really sorry. Come on in.
嘿 我做点什么补偿你吧 来点曲奇怎么样
Hey, how about I make it up to you? How about some cookies?
吃我在行
I could eat.
太棒了 好 呃 你自己随意坐吧
Great. All right, well, make yourself comfortable.
我去拿曲奇 马上回来
I'll be right back.
来了 你有口福了 我这儿有巧克力薄片型的 花生奶油
Okay, so great news, we've got chocolate chip, peanut butter...
咦
Yeee!
噢
Oh!
哆雪 不
Snowy, no!
今天真够倒霉的
I'm having a bad day.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表