剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Not for me.
我怎么会需要他干坏事呢
Why would I need him to do anything bad?
来了
Coming!
嘿 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
听我说 -泰迪 我
So listen, I... - So, Teddy, I...
你先说 -好的
You first. - Okay, um...
那我就说了
I'm just gonna come out and say it.
我觉得你应该去波士顿
I think you should go to Boston.
其实我更倾向于不去
Because I was kinda leaning towards not going.
为什么 -我不想离开你
Why? - I just don't think I can leave you.
斯宾塞 但是那是你梦想的学校
Oh, Spence, but BIPA is your dream school.
有全国最好的音乐专业
It's the best musicprogram in the country
如果你不抓住这个机会
and you know if you don't grab this opportunity,
你会后悔一辈子的
you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
又不是只有那一所大学
Yeah, but it's not the only college out there.
我是说 我还可以申请
I mean, I could stay here and audition for
丹佛学院的表演艺术专业
the Denver Institute of Performing Arts.
迪帕 -是的
DIPA? - Yeah.
迪帕可比不上比帕
DIPA's not as good as BIPA.
哦是么 你知道谁上的迪帕吗
Oh yeah? You know who went to DIPA?
凯利·瑞帕 -瑞帕上的迪帕
Kelly Ripa. - Ripa went to DIPA?
不是 我就是想听你问这句
No, I just wanted to hear you say that.
你知道你必须要这么做
Hey, you know you have to do this.
那我们怎么办
Yeah, but what about us?
我们还是我们啊 只不过变成了异地恋而已
Well, there will still be an us, just a long-distance us.
你真觉得那样可行 -现在通讯这么发达
You really think we can make that work? - Hey, nothing is far away anymore.
我们可以发短♥信♥
We can... we can text.
可以打电♥话♥ 视频聊天
We can talk on the phone. We can video chat.
还可以发邮件
We can email.
最大的好处在于我身上有怪味的时候
Oh, and the great part is that when I smell funny...
你也闻不到
You won't have a clue.
你身上从来没怪味 -我知道
Hey, you never smell funny. - I know.
没关系 亲爱的 我们能克服的
It's gonna be okay, sweetie. We can do this.
嗯 我们肯定可以的
Yeah, of course we can.
那你什么时候走
So when do you have to leave?
明天
Tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Then come here.
明天之前 我是不会放开你了
Until tomorrow, I'm not gonna let you go.
我也是
Me neither.
外面有点冷 要进屋吗
Hey, it's kinda cold out here. You wanna go inside?
好
Sure.
来吧 饥饿的小蚂蚁们
Okay, my hungry little ants...
今日供应巴西特产
Today's special is Brazilian.
祝君好胃口
Bon Appetit.
老爸 -嗷
Dad? - Ow!
PJ -您干吗在屋里放蚂蚁啊
P.J.! - Why are you releasing ants in the house?
呃 我是
Uh, because...
我是在训练
I'm training.
我先把蚂蚁放走然后再捕捉回来
Uh, I'm uh, letting the ants go now so I can catch 'em again later.
灭虫专家都是这么训练的
All the exterminators do it.
老爸 公平地说 我不是邓肯家最聪明的人吧
Dad, do you think it's fair to say I'm not the brightest Duncan?
相当公平 孩子
It... it's more than fair, son.
连我都不信的借口 谁会信呢
So if I'm not buying this story, who do you think will?
好吧 听着
All right, look, um...
还记得我带回家的那些巴西白蚁吗
Those Brazilian termites that I brought home?
他们跑出去了 所以我引进了一些蚂蚁
They got out, so I brought in some ants,
你知道蚂蚁以白蚁为食吧 所以很快就没事了
because the ants will eat the termites. See? So it's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
为什么不直接清理房♥子
Why don't you just tent the house?
因为我不想让你妈妈发现
Because I don't want your mom to find out.
因为妈妈发现的话情况就糟糕了
Because if mom found out, that'd be bad.
会非常糟糕的
That would be very bad.
但她是不会发现的
But she's not gonna find out.
对的 对的
Right, right.
嗯 万一她知道了 能告诉我一声么
Uh, but when she does, could you let me know?
干什么 -就是
Why? - Just because.
我绝对没有隐瞒什么事情不说
It's not like I have something to hide.
来了
Coming!
有人吗 -门开着
Hello? - It's open!
这是什么 -我的新卧室
What is this? - It's my new room.
才不是呢
No, it's not.
没看见我的床在这儿吗
Then what's my bed doing here?
盖比 你不能占用客厅当卧室
Gabe, you are not taking over the living room.
这又不是客厅 就是壁炉边上
It's not the living room. It's the fireplace area.
好吧 这样说我感觉好点
Oh yeah, that makes me feel better
盖比的卧室要火烧屁♥股♥了
Gabe... With fire in his room.
打包走人
Now pack it up!
这就是拉开帘子的代价
That's what I get for answering the curtain.
看见你真是太好了
It's so good to see your face.
虽然只是几天不见 但我真的好想你
I know it's only been a few days, but I miss you so much.
我也想你
I miss you too.
很抱歉我们好久没聊天了 我只是太忙了
And I'm sorry we haven't been able to talk very much it's just...
熟悉情况之类的
With orientation and everything...
没关系 我懂的
It's okay. I get it.
泰迪 帮我照看一下托比好吗
Teddy, can you give me a hand with Toby?
马上回来
Be right back.
嘿 邓肯先生 -噢
Hey, Mr. Duncan. - Oh!
斯宾塞 你在电脑里做什么
Spencer? What are you doing on the computer?
只是在视频聊天
Oh, just video-chatting.
嘿 最近怎么样
Hey, how about that?
你看见我挠屁♥股♥了
You see the butt scratch?
是的 先生
Yes, Sir.
有点痒
I had an itch.
没事 我能理解 但是
Oh no, I completely understand. It's just...
怎么说呢 你挠过痒后抓起了一个苹果
Well, after the scratch you picked up an apple.
然后你又放回去了
Then you put it back.
这个啊 我就是
Well, yeah, I just...
突然意识到更想吃麦片
I realized I was in the mood for cereal.
这其实不是问题所在
Not really the point.
亲爱的我回来了 -拜拜
Okay, I'm back. - See you.
终于到我们的二人世界了
Finally, we're all alone.
泰迪姐姐
Hello.
查莉是例外
Except for Charlie.
嗨 小查莉 -他怎么进到里面的
Hi, Charlie. - How did he get in there?
小查莉 斯宾塞并不是真的在电脑里
Charlie, Spencer's not really in the computer.
他在波士顿
He's in Boston.
你能看见我吗 - 当然
Can you see me? - I sure can.
只是看不见你姐姐了
I just can't see your sister.
对啊 在我的新房♥间里颤抖呢 哥们
Yeah, just chilling in my new room, dude.
嗯 我很享受
Yeah, I'm loving it.
呃 我一会儿再给你打回去
Um, I'm gonna need to call you back.
没 只是开始甩干了而已
No, the spin cycle just started.
这可是个问题
This might be a problem.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
只是觉得我应该过来告诉你一声
Just thought I'd pop over and tell you,
我看你的博客了 -哦
I saw your blog. - Oh.
还有我特别喜欢你的第一篇博文 那该死的小卡莉
And I especially enjoyed your first post, "that darn Carlie".
校对是多么重要啊
So important to proofread.
噢 非常感谢
Oh. Well uh, thank you.
下次如果还有什么建设性意见的话
And next time you have any helpful suggestions,
不用特意拜访
don't come over.
对啊 就随便写在我的评论区就好
Yeah. Just feel free to put it in my comments section.
考虑的好周到
Oh, that's thoughtful.
当然 我总是乐于告诉你东西该如何安置
Mm-hmm. Well, I always enjoy telling you where to put things.
既然我来这儿了 就给你点小贴士吧
Mmm. Since I'm here now, let me give you a few tips.
我称之为 黛比·杜利的"二要二不要"
I call them "Debbie Dooley's dos and don'ts".
要使用拼写检查
Do use spell-check.
不要不使用拼写检查
Don't not use spell-check.
要记得我的博客永远都比你的出名
Do know that my blog will always be more popular than yours.
不要不这么认为
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表