剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
那我们 好吧 那我们 好吧
We... all right. We... okay.
呃 查莉 我想我该多说几句 所以 呃
Uh, Charlie, I guess I'm supposed to say more. So uh...
好吧 呃
All right, well uh...
呃 这周呢 呃 泰迪学到了非常有用的一课
Okay, so this week, uh, Teddy learned a very valuable lesson...
关于 呃 呃
About um... uh...
做自我
Being yourself?
诚实
Telling the truth?
追逐目标
Going for it?
团队合作
Teamwork?
团队合作
Teamwork!
团队合作
Teamwork.
因为 哦 哦 哦 哦
Because... oh oh oh oh!
因为如果你不配合团队工作团队就没法儿工作
Because if you don't work as a team, then the team don't work.
哈 那个怎么样
Huh? How about that.
那 行了吧 已经非常好了 我说了很多了
That... come on, that's pretty good. I got a bunch of that.
(出去)
祝你好运喽 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
自从那次产品介绍后 我的声音就变成这样了
Ever since the presentation, my voice has been like this.
你以为就你一个人声音出现了问题
You think you got problems?
我因为这个都被踢出保龄球队了
I got kicked off my bowling team because of this.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
很诡异的事情发生了
Something really strange is going on around here.
说来听听
Tell me about it.
我知道我处在变声期 但也不该变成我妈的声音啊
I know at this age my voice is supposed to change, but not into my mom's!
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
维修马桶
I'm just here to fix the toilet.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表