剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
先生们 我们建造了这座主题公园
Gentlemen, we've built this beautiful theme park,
现在就差个名字了
Now all we need is a name.
我想到个 我们就叫它天地的冒险超级乐园
I know. We'll call it land of adventure super.
就知道你会把自己的名字放在前面 理查德·天地
Of course you'd put your name first, Richard land.
那好吧 你有何建议 弗兰克·冒险
Well then, what do you suggest, Frank adventure?
名字脱口而出
Something that rolls right off the tongue.
“冒险的超级天地乐园”
"Adventure of super land."
不错哦
That's not bad.
不错 让我做点修改
Not bad. Let me make one slight adjustment.
我们就叫它“超级天地的冒险乐园”
We'll call it: "Super land of adventure."
先生们
Gentlemen.
噩耗啊 我们刚收到电报
Terrible news! We've just got this telegram.
亚瑟·的
Arthur Of...
去世了
Is dead.
的是死的了
Of's been offed?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
亚瑟·的死了 就剩咱们仨了
With Arthur Of gone, it's down to just the three of us:
超级 冒险 天地
Super, adventure, land.
贝蒂 泡壶咖啡 我们要讨论一阵子
Betty, put on a pot of coffee. We're gonna be here awhile.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表