剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
不是的 他刚好不在镇上
No. He's just out of town.
哦 请别把我刚才说的话告诉他
Oh, please don't tell him I said that.
是这样 维克多 我们需要一些音视频方面的协助
Look, Victor. We need some audio visual help.
你懂摄像头吗
Do you know anything about cameras?
你问我懂不懂摄像头
Do I know anything about cameras?
你从何方而来
Oh mahn dore tool-ee-ell lay?
哦 对了 这是用精灵语说“你从何方而来”
Oh, well, that's Elvish for "from what land do you come"?
精灵语
Elvish?
我一激动就爱溜达出几句
I slip into it when I'm excited.
我想说的是 我了解摄像头所有的一切
What I'm trying to say is I know everything about cameras.
下回直接这样说就好
Next time, just say it like that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你 你要去哪里
Wh.. where are you going?
去告诉我妈一声这不是个陷阱
Well, to tell my mother this wasn't a trap,
可以让她先回家了
and she may proce back home.
哇
Wow.
真有你的 老爸
I gotta hand it to you, dad.
这地方挺不赖嘛
This place is pretty nice.
哦 你先等一下
Oh. hold that thought.
阴森的肖像画
Spooky portrait.
谁会在乎一幅蠢画啊
Who cares about a stupid picture?
这里简直就是天堂
I think we can call this a win.
没错 它的视线在追随你
Yep. The eyes follow you.
好了 我觉得这里相当不错
Well, I think it's very nice.
你觉得呢 查莉
What do you think, charlie?
为什么托比也来了
Why is Toby here?
好了 你真的该放下这件事了
Okay, you really gotta let that go.
走吧 咱们去看看你的房♥间
Come on, let's go check out your room.
过来
Come on.
好吧 鉴于只有这幅画是
Well, as long as the picture's the
这地方唯一恐怖的东西
only spooky thing about the place.
我也觉得还不错
I think we're good.
下午好
Afternoon..
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫威拉德 是这里的管♥理♥员♥
Name's Willard. I'm the caretaker.
在这儿工作三十多年了
Been working here 30-odd years.
这些年来一直都很怪异
And they have been odd.
哦 好吧 我们是邓肯一家
Okay. Well, we're the Duncans.
呃
Um..
我们租下了这个地方
We're renting the place.
哦 没想到他们依然在出租这房♥子
Oh, surprised to hear they're
即使发生过那样的
still renting it after the
意外
Incident.
意外 什么意外
Incident? what incident?
我说得太多了
I've said too much.
你至少要告诉我们 这里发生了哪种意外吧
Could you at least tell me what kind of incident it was?
意外欢乐 意外惊喜
Happy incident, fun incident?
这个 我还是走吧
Well, I'd better be going.
等一下 等一下 先别走 呃
Wait, wait. Before you go, uh,
你知道关于这家伙的事吗
Do you know anyting about this guy?
当然知道
Sure I do.
那是伊利亚·T·戴德曼准将
That's Commodore Elijah T. Deadman.
这就是为什么把这里称为死者之湖
That's why it's called dead man's lake.
哦 -事实上 没有任何联♥系♥
Oh. -Actually, no relation.
好了 居住愉快
Well, enjoy your stay.
如果你们可以
If you can.
如果你们可以 你这话是什么意思
If you can? what do you mean if you can?
你看起来有些僵硬
You seem a little tense.
给
Here.
这个可能会帮上忙
This might help.
死者按♥摩♥的优♥惠♥券
A coupon for dead man's massage?
名字不好听
Unfortunate name.
但很实惠
Great value.
盖比
Gabe?
怎么了 -别再来耍我了
Yeah? -Stop messing with me.
别再 我都还没有开始呢
Stop? I haven't even started.
是你把所有抽屉都打开了
You made all the drawers pop open.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
这些抽屉弄疼你什么地方了吗
Did the drawers hurt you in any way?
没有
No.
令你感到羞辱了吗
Were you humiliated?
不会
No.
你到底了不了解我的工作啊
Do you know anything about my work?
很好 这个假喷嚏打得好
Okay. Good fake sneeze.
现在看一下♥体♥温
Now check your temperature.
你发烧了 再表现得担心点啊
You've got a fever. Show me some concern!
哦
Oh!
啊
Aah!
噢
Ooh!
哇唔
Woo!
你是在发热 又没有着火
You're hot. you're not going to burst into flames.
我只是想表演得妙趣横生一点嘛
Just trying to make it more interesting.
不 我们不想让它变得妙趣横生
No. we don't want it to be interesting.
我们正在拍摄展现你生病的枯燥镜头
We're creating boring footage of you being sick.
然后我会把它插入视频里
Then I'll insert it into the video feed,
这样在咱们开派对时 你♥爸♥妈就只能看到这段录像
And that's what your parents will see while we're partying.
真是太棒了 维克多
That's pretty good, Victor.
你说什么
Excuse me?
真是太棒了 主席大人
That's pretty good, mr. president.
好了 艾薇 到你出场了
Okay, ivy. you're on.
好
Okay.
现在喝一口
Now taste it.
嗯
Mm!
嗯-嗯
Mm-mm!
你是爱喝这碗汤 而不是在和这碗汤谈恋爱
You love the soup, you're not in love with the soup.
我们的视频拍够了没有啊
Don't we have enough video?
关机
And cut.
好了 我有一个关于派对的问题
Okay. Question about the party.
在派对上到底都要做什么啊
What exactly happens at a party?
我说 你从来都没参加过派对吗
Well, haven't you ever been to one?
没
Nope.
但是影视俱乐部大会
Although, the meetings of the av
就很疯狂
club can be quit rambunctious.
有一回 盖里的妈妈还做了爆米花
One time, Gary's mother made popcorn!
泰迪 就某种意义来说 咱们该问问自己
You know T.. at some point, we have to ask ourselves..
这值得吗
Is it worth it?
查莉 你抓到了一条鱼耶
Charlie, you caught a fish!
这是爸爸的
This is daddy's.
那条是我的
That one's mine.
她搞混了
She's confused.
我才没有呢
No, I'm not.
好吧
Okay.
你现在到一边自己玩儿去吧 好吗
Why don't you run along now, okay?
那么 你在干什么呢 亲爱的
So, what you been up to, hon?
这个嘛 小托比睡得正香
Well, Toby's in the middle of a long nap,
我呢 一直在看这本小说
and I have been enjoy this novel.
气喘吁吁的永恒
Breathless Eternity?
这是讲什么的
What's that about?
一个丢了衬衫的性感男人的故事
Some hunky guy who lost his shirt.
那个 不知道泰迪怎么样了
So, how's Teddy been doing?
咱们来看看
Let's find out.
哦 可怜的小姑娘
Oh, poor girl.
看她难受的样子
She looks miserable.
耶 我觉得自己就像胜利者维克多
Yeah! I feel like Victor da winner!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
根据现有情况做出推理
Putting two and two together.
你推理多长时间了
How long you been working on it?
阴森的肖像画 会自己打开的抽屉
The spooky portrait, the drawers that open
鬼鬼祟祟的管♥理♥员♥
by themselves, freaky caretaker.
别笑话我 但据我分♥析♥这房♥子是在闹鬼
Don't laugh at me, but I think this house is haunted.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表