剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
两个六点 你又赢了
Double sixes? You win again.
弄好 还没完呢
Set 'em up. This isn't over.
很好 只花了73分钟才让你们注意到
Well, it only took you 73 minutes to
你们的小妹妹不见了
realize your little sister was missing.
其实我们是
In our defense...
你没啥说的吗
You got anything?
没 -哦
Nope. -Oh.
查莉 你在这啊
Charlie, there you are.
哦 还在玩狗狗镇 是吧
Oh, playing "puppy town," huh?
玩的怎么样 -平手
How you doing? - It's about even.
不 不是
No, it's not.
我故意让她赢的 -她说假话
I let her win. -She said bad words.
赶快给她带走
Just take her and get out.
注:ICU 是重症病房♥
请埃利奥特医生到ICU 请埃利奥特医生到ICU
Dr. Elliot to ICU. Dr. Elliot to ICU.
妈咪 我看见你了
Mommy, I see you.
妈咪 我看见你了
Mommy, I see you.
查莉
Charlie?
查莉 是你吗
Charlie, is that you?
你在跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
嗯嗯 没人
Um, no one.
纳皮尔医生正在找你呢
Dr. Napier's looking for you.
哦 还有明天你要加班
Oh, and tomorrow, you're working a double.
干得漂亮 卡伦 这手法驾驭的
Good for you, Karen. Way to take the reins.
纳皮尔医生 你找我
Dr. Napier, you wanted to see me?
是的 我想让你回家 妈妈咪
Yes, I want you to come home, mommy.
嗯 不好意思
Uh, excuse me?
我想你了 妈咪
I miss you, mommy.
你想我了
You do?
能抱抱我吗
Can I have a hug?
当然了 哦哦
Of course you can. Ohh.
你在干什么呢 邓肯
What are you doing, Duncan?
综上所述挪威认为当今世界所面临的
And that is why Norway believes that the most important
最严峻问题就是债务问题 谢谢
problem facing the world today is debt. Thank you.
现在让我们有请意大利代表团
We will now hear from the Italian delegation.
谢谢主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairman.
意大利认为当今世界面临的
Italy believes the most important issue
最严峻难题是环境问题
facing the world today is the environment.
继续
Just keep going.
正如我先前所述
As I was saying...
做点什么 别让他哭了
Do something. Make him be quiet.
只有唱歌♥才好用
Only singing will do that.
那我们该怎么办 把演讲唱出来
What are we supposed to do, sing the presentation?
意大利 我们正在等你们呢
Italy, we're waiting.
耶 主意不错 快唱吧
Yeah, that's a great idea. Just sing it.
但我 -唱
But I... -Sing.
积雪正在融逝
The snow caps are melting.
逃离世间的污染
From all the pollution.
我们的阿尔卑斯啊 他们在求援
Our alps, they need helping.
有一策良计
There is a solution.
向前进 向前进 向前进
We will go, we will go, we will go.
全军出击 全力以赴
To hand our resolution in.
如此一来
So...
你将知晓 你将知晓 你将知晓
You will know, you will know, you will know.
此战 我们志在必得
It's a fight, we truly can win.
好了 我刚把查理哄上♥床♥睡觉了 咱们得好好谈谈
All right, I just put Charlie down for her nap, so let's talk.
你们两个怎么能如此不负责任
How could you two be so irresponsible?
老爸 在我们开始之前 我们给你做了点东东
Dad, before we get into that, we made you a little something.
哦 好香啊 这个是鲍伯香鸡派吗
Oh, sweet Mama, is that a chicken Bob-pie?
么 么
Mm-hmm.
原料混入了切达干酪 迷你热狗 还有洋葱圈
Stuffed with cheddar cheese, mini hot dogs, and onion rings.
还有爱
And love.
不 不
No. No.
听着 小子们 贿赂不好用的
Look, guys, bribery is not gonna work.
我对你俩太失望了
I'm very disappointed in you two.
我现在不能在这里做所有事
Now, I can't do everything around here.
我本应该去学校接托比
I was supposed to be over at the high school to pick up Toby,
可是现在我却在整这些
but now I gotta deal with this.
抱歉 老爸
We're sorry, Dad.
我就是不敢相信你们就那么让查莉从大门走出去了
I just can't believe you would let Charlie walk right out that door.
老爸 我们保证这再也不会发生了
Dad, we won't let it happen again.
很好
Good.
好了 要是我们没事了 我记得刚刚有提过派
Now if we're done, I believe there was a pie mentioned.
现在最激动人心的时刻终于来到
And now the exciting moment that we've all been waiting for...
第十四届南高中学生联♥合♥国♥大赛的获奖得主是
The winner of the 14th annual South High student U.N. competition is...
哦 我的神啊 是意大利
Oh, my goodness. Italy.
太棒了 我们赢了
Yes! We won!
维克多
Victor?
我还不知道你能唱出那样的歌♥
I didn't know you could sing like that.
太浪漫了
It was so romantic.
这表示你想让我回来吗
Does this mean you want me back?
你在问6♥4♥的平方是 -4096
Is 6♥4♥ the square root of... -4,096?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
恭喜 意大利
Congratulations, Italy.
哇哇 嗯嗯
Wow, um...
要知道 我得要谢谢这个小小人
You know, I'd like to thank the little people.
小小人 我是说托比
And by little people, I mean Toby.
爱你 小弟
Love you, bro.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
嗨 老妈 怎会下班这么早
Hey, mom. What are you doing home from work so early?
哦 今天糟透了
Oh, I had a terrible day.
我老是有些托比和查莉的疯狂幻想觉
I kept having these crazy hallucinations about Toby and Charlie.
事实上 它们现在还有
In fact, they're still going on.
我想我刚刚在布达尼太太家的窗户上看见查莉了
I thought I just saw Charlie in Mrs.Dabney's window.
嗯 真疯了
Well, that's crazy.
妈咪
Mommy!
还有人能看见她吗
Does anyone else see her?
她又跑出来了
She got out again.
这儿的手术做的不错嘛
Some operation you're running here.
但是 是他们先弄丢的
But... They lost her first!
什么 -他吃了三个派
What?! -He ate three pies.
是啊 -你们给我做的
Yeah! -Because you made them for me.
都闭嘴
Quiet everybody!
吃货 厨房♥去 马上
Pie boy, in the kitchen now!
你俩好好看着你妹妹
And you two watch your sister.
宝贝宝贝宝贝 好了 听着 我能解释
Honey honey honey, okay, look. I can explain.
我知道这看上去很糟
I know it looks bad.
鲍伯 我今天太想他俩了
Bob, I missed the kids so much today.
回去工作比我想象得要难得多
Going back to work is so much harder than I thought.
宝贝 这只是第一天 会好起来的
Honey, it's just the first day. It's gonna get better.
我不知道
I don't know.
鲍伯 我们有两个小不点 他们都需要我
Bob, we have two little ones now, and they both need me so much.
我就是
I just...
听着 我知道我们需要钱
Look, I know we need the money,
可要是我能在家里
but if there's a way I could stay home...
好吧 好吧好吧 听着 要是这样做对家里好的话
Okay, all right all right, look, if this is what's best for the family.
那么我们就 就找个法子
Then we'll... We'll find a way.
哦 鲍伯
Oh, Bob.
好吧
Okay.
看样子我得回医院辞职去了
Guess I'd better go back to the hospital and quit.
打电♥话♥不行吗 -因为是卡伦
Can't you do that over the phone? - It's Karen.
我得亲自动手
I should do it in person.
你好 卡伦
Hello, Karen.
那是给病人用的吗 -不是滴
Is that for a patient? - Nope.
你要辞职 -是滴
You quitting? -Yup.
我能先戴上泳镜吗
Do I have time to put on my goggles?
我最近买♥♥了副泳镜因为我有预感
I recently bought goggles because I had a feeling.
不行滴
Nope.
哇 哦 哦
Whoa! Oh! Oh no!
哦
Ohh...
干得漂亮 艾米 干得漂亮
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表