剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
我在琢磨应该买♥♥哪辆车
I'm trying to figure out what kind of car to buy.
问题是 有太多东西需要选择了
Problem is, you got too many choices.
你就要做出选择
And then you gotta figure out..
里程数啊
Mileage and..
颜色啊 安全度啊 可靠性啊
Color, safety, reliability..
知道吗 这就是天方夜谭
You know what? This is impossible.
这辆怎么样
Well, what about this one?
你看 给那家人带来了多少快乐
I mean, look how happy it's making that family.
噢 他们要周游全国
Oh, and they're going across the country.
拉什莫尔山
Mount Rushmore.
科罗拉多大峡谷
The Grand Canyon..
外婆家
Grandma's house.
PJ
PJ.
别逗了 这只是个广♥告♥ 你
Come on, it's just a commercial, you..
嘿 他们给她带了只小狗
Hey, they brought her a puppy.
噢 这正是她想要的
Oh, it's just what she wanted.
我们要拥有这辆车
We have to get that car.
能给我们带来快乐
If we want to be happy.
好了 沙拉怎么帮我生孩子
Okay, how is a salad going to help me go into labor?
不是沙拉 是沙拉酱
Not the salad, the dressing.
看 这家店因此而闻名
See, this place is famous for it.
他们有种独家秘密食材 能马上让孩子出来
They have this special secret ingredient that just pops a kid right out.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
另外 我已经十五分钟没有进食了
Besides, I haven't eaten in like, 15 minutes.
嗨 需要帮助吗
Hi. Can I help you?
好的 两位 谢谢
Yes. A table for two, please.
好的 能告诉我你的名字吗 我们已经排到三小时以外了
Sure, can I get your name? We have about a three-hour wait.
三个小时
Three hours?
但是我们现在就需要入座
But we need a table right away.
是的 我怀孕了
Yes, I'm pregnant.
属于特殊情况
It's kind of a special circumstance.
噢 这样的话 你可以在我们的特殊区域等候
Oh, well, in that case, you can wait in our special section.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
不敢相信他们让咱们站在这里等
I can't believe they're making us stand here like this.
我都过预产期七天了
I'm seven days overdue.
七天吗
Seven days?
试试九天的什么感觉
Try nine days on for size.
回首七天的日子 简直就是天堂
I'm looking back at seven days like it was a party.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我肚子里的气都能飞到伦敦
I have enough gas to fly to London.
试试中国
Try China.
那桌吃完了吗
How's that table coming?
好了 -等不急要玩这游戏了
All right. -I can't wait to play this game.
是啊 从你用牙咬开包装盒就可以看出来了
Yeah, I was getting that from the way you opened the box with your teeth.
我都是这么开东西
That's how I open everything.
要不然我戴牙套干吗
Why do you think I need braces?
现在 如果我爸下楼来
Now, if my Dad comes down.
问我娃娃在哪呢 我该怎么告诉他
And asks where the doll is, what am I gonna tell him?
有了 想到了
Okay, I got it.
我就告诉他 在去往商店的途中 我被一帮人给揍了
I'll tell him that.. On the way to the toy store, I got beat up by a gang.
而且
And..
他们偷走了钱 我很幸运的保住了性命
They stole the money and I'm lucky to be alive.
老兄 面对的是你老爸
Dude, it's your Dad we're talking about.
干嘛这么费力编故事
Why are you working so hard on a story?
你还别说
You know what?
你说对了
You're right.
我♥干♥嘛为查莉的破娃娃而费心呢
Why am I worried about Charlie's stupid doll anyway?
好了 给
All right, here.
呃噢 什么意思
Uh-oh. What's that?
“警告”
"Warning."
“含有暴♥力♥画面”
"Contains scenes of graphic violence."
“建议在家长的陪伴下进行游戏”
"Parental supervision strongly advised."
爽
Yes!
听着 我的羊水太多了 走路都往外溅
Well, I retain so much water, I slosh when I walk.
我睡觉的时候都往外溅
I slosh when I sleep.
噢 睡觉的时候吗
Oh, you sleep?
噢 妈
Oh, Mom.
我刚想到一个主意
I just thought of a great idea.
我们为啥不外带沙拉
Why don't we get the salads to go?
你以为我们没想过吗
Don't you think we thought of that?
他们没有外卖♥♥服务
They don't do takeout here.
希望你的下一个孩子比这个聪明点儿
Sure hope your next kid is smarter than this one.
嘿
Hey.
除了我没人能损我的孩子
Nobody insults my kids but me.
你不服啊
You want a piece of me?
你不服啊 -好了 女士们 消消气
You want a piece of me? -Okay! Ladies, let's break it up.
咱们走吧 好不 我在这里忍♥不了三个小时
Let's just go, okay? I can't do this for three hours.
什么 不成 老妈 我们要坚持下
What? No, Mom. We have to stick it out.
孩子必须要今天生
The baby has to be born today.
因为明天是查莉的生日
Tomorrow's Charlie's birthday.
宝贝 我知道 但是我们在这里已经别无选择了
Honey, I know that. But we're out of options here.
不一定哦
Or are we?
看那儿
Look over there.
那一定是秘制沙拉酱
That must be the salad dressing.
好了 你去分散大家的注意力 我去搞沙拉酱
Okay, so you create a distraction for everyone, and I'll go get it.
我们要去偷沙拉酱吗
We're going to steal salad dressing?
你出师了
The student becomes the master.
噢 天啊
Oh my!
噢 天啊 要生了
Oh my! It's happening.
噢 老娘要生孩子了
Oh, Mama's having a baby child!
好了 先冷静下来
Okay, just stay calm.
会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
好的 -呼吸
Okay. -Just breathe.
噢 不好意思
Oh, you know what?
虚惊一场
False alarm.
抱歉
Sorry.
大家都忙去吧 我这里没事了
Everybody go back to your salads, nothing more to see here.
噢
Oh.
快撤吧
Let's get out of here.
嘿 拦住他们 他们偷走了沙拉酱
Hey! Stop them, they've got the dressing.
跑啊
Run for it!
噢 好吧
Oh. Okay.
嘿 大家放松下
Hey, everybody relax.
是啊 没必要这样 好吗 我们有足够的沙拉酱给大家
Yeah, no need to get crazy, okay, there's plenty of dressing for everyone.
我怀的是双胞胎
I am having twins.
我要双份
I want double.
噢 是吗 给我看看超声波证明下
Oh, yeah? I'm gonna need to see an ultrasound.
嘿 嘿 退后
Hey, hey! Back off.
再走一步 我就摔了
One more step and the dressing gets it.
没错
That's right.
你听到了
You heard her.
现在大家都闪开一条道
Now everyone waddle away real nice-like.
你先闪 双黄蛋
You first, twinsie.
那么 鲍伯
So, Bob.
你是喜欢这辆小夜曲的哪些呢
What got you interested in the Serenade?
这个嘛 里程数啊 安全度啊 可靠性啊
Well, the mileage, safety, reliability..
是因为小狗吗
Was it the puppy?
是的
Yeah.
那么 你觉着如何
So, what do you think?
操控性能很好 是吧
Rides pretty smooth, doesn't it?
是啊 还成吧
Yeah, it's.. It's okay, I guess.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我感觉坐在了筋斗云上
I feel like I'm floating on a cloud.
能加热的筋斗云
A cloud with seat warmers.
这就是为什么我下面暖暖的
So that's why I'm so toasty down there.
看来你的公子挺喜欢这辆车啊
Sounds like your boy likes the car.
六个杯托
Six cup holders?!
小夜曲 小夜曲
Serenade! Serenade!
小夜曲
Serenade!
你觉着呢 鲍伯
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表