剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
PJ 这个法国吐司太好吃了
P.J, this French Toast is so good.
里面松软 外面酥脆
It's fluffy on the inside, crunchy on the outside.
是的 而且你用叉子按下去还会有黏糊糊的声音
Yeah, and when you push it with a fork, it makes a squishy sound.
黏糊糊 黏糊糊 黏糊糊
Squishy squishy squishy.
哦 你们不能要求我永远那么酷
Oh. I can't be cool all the time.
所以说 鲍伯 你为周三做好准备了吗
So, Bob, you all set for Wednesday?
周三 呃 驼峰日 工作周的中间日 你的
Wednesday. Uh...Hump day, middle of the week day, your...
生日吗
Birthday?
是万圣节
It's Halloween.
哦 太好了 我不用准备什么了
Oh. Well, good. I don't have to do anything.
不 你得准备 这可是宝宝的第一个万圣节
Yes, you do. It's the baby's first Halloween.
你应该化装 - 哦 还会有别的万圣节的
You have to dress up. - Oh, there'll be other halloweens.
还会有别的宝宝的
There'll be other babies.
P.J. - 嗯
P.J.? - Yup.
你觉得你能做一顿真正的法国大餐吗
Do you think you could cook an actual French dinner?
嗯 应该吧 怎么了
Well, I think so. Why?
那个 因为我和斯宾塞的一周年纪念日要到了
Well, because my one-year anniversary with Spencer is coming up,
我想用一顿浪漫晚餐给他个惊喜
and I want to surprise him with a romantic dinner.
而且必须是法国料理因为我们是在法语课上认识的
And it has to be French because we met in French class.
噢 那是个下着雨的星期一
Oh, it was a rainy Monday.
第一学年 第三节课
Freshman year, third period.
我们都上了麦德莫索·费舍尔的课
We were both in Mademoisel Fisher's class...
泰迪姐
Teddy?
你用华丽的词藻描绘出美好的回忆
You're painting a wonderful tapestry of words to conjure up a place in time...
这就是我离开的原因
And that is why I'm leaving.
这次又酷了哦
Cool again.
所以 嗯 你觉得呢
So, uh, what do you think?
没问题 我给你们准备大餐 蛮好玩的
Sure, I'll make you guys dinner.Sounds fun.
我们可以在万圣节晚上到你公♥寓♥去吗
Can we do it at your place on Halloween night?
这样的话斯宾塞不会起疑心 我也可以让他乔装打扮下
That way Spencer won't suspect a thing and I can make him dress up.
瞧 泰迪都让斯宾塞化装了
See? Teddy's getting Spencer to dress up.
你不能拿我跟十七岁小伙子比啊
You can't compare me to a 17-year-old.
嗯 那倒是
Well, that's for sure.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Sure life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第三季第十五集
Good Luck Charlie S03E15 Le Halloween
达布尼太太
Mrs. Dabney.
还没到万圣节呢 你带个面具干嘛
It's not Halloween yet. What's with the mask?
又是这个听腻了的笑话 哈
Using that old chestnut again, huh?
嘿 还是挺好笑的嘛
Hey, if it ain't broke.
那么你来做什么
Now what do you want?
事实上我想来谈谈万圣节的事
I actually want to discuss Halloween.
我想今年我们也许可以跳过一年一度恶作剧
I was thinking this year we might skip the annual pranks.
我已经过了恶作剧的年纪了
I'm getting too old for pranks anyway.
虽然我已经买♥♥好了鸡蛋和剃须膏
Although I did already buy the eggs and shaving cream.
我可以把它们带走
I could take those off you.
鸡蛋当早饭 剃须膏可以用到
I can use the eggs for breakfast and the shaving cream for...
啊 别别别
Ah, bup bup bup bup bup!
我的腿毛
My legs.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不知道 “别别别” 的意思吗
Do you not know what "bup bup bup bup" means?
听着 我来这儿是要问你点别的事情
Listen, while I'm here, I need to ask you something else.
你能陪我去周三晚上的女士俱乐部会议吗
Can you ride with me to my ladies' club meeting
这样我就可以用共乘车道了
Wednesday night so I can use the carpool lane?
我给你报酬 - 多少
I'll pay you. - How much?
过程中需要交谈吗
And do we have to talk to each other?
30块钱 你说呢
30 bucks and what do you think?
周三见
See you Wednesday.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好啦
I am ready.
天儿不错 小伙儿 我是袋鼠艾米
Good day, mate. My name's Kangar-Amy.
这些是我的袋鼠宝宝们 查莉和托比
And these are my little joeys, Charlie and Toby.
袋鼠一家 很可爱
A family of kangaroos. That's cute.
可爱
Cute?
我们花了俩小时穿进这些衣服里 就只有一句可爱
It took us two hours to get into these costumes, and all we get is "cute"?
别担心 伙伴儿
No worries, mate.
(注:澳洲广♥告♥词)
咱们再来烤只虾
Throw another shrimp on the barbie.
住嘴 鲍伯
Shut up, Bob.
我们继续 查莉 跟爸爸说我们刚刚练过的那句
Go ahead, Charlie. Tell him what we practiced.
我想当公主
I wanna be a Princess.
每个人都想当公主 所以你是一只袋鼠
Everybody wants to be a Princess. That's why you're a kangaroo.
她该说 “万圣节快乐” 的
What she was supposed to say was "hoppy Halloween"!
你的服装呢
Where's your costume?
呃 穿着呢 - 这是你的工作服啊
Uh... I'm wearing it. - Those are your work clothes.
是的 不 我演的是
Yeah! No, I'm a...
我今年打算扮演害虫终结者
I'm going as an exterminator this year.
害虫终结者
An exterminator?
好吧 我在袋鼠屁♥股♥里汗流浃背
Okay, I am sweating my marsupial butt off
你就只扮演一个杀虫的
in here and that's the best you came up with?
好吧 等等 我还没说完 还有一个 你知道吗
All right. Well, hang on. I'm not done. I'm not done. You know what?
哈
Huh?
现在
There.
我是超级英雄害虫终结者
I'm a superhero exterminator.
叫我终结号♥船长
I'm Captain Extermo.
你的助手是谁 农药皮特
Who's your sidekick? Pesticide Pete?
妈妈 这个糖果好难吃
Mommy, this candy's yucky.
怎么会
What?
米特大叔的蜂蜜球
"Uncle Milt's Honey Globs."
你为什么要买♥♥这么恶心的糖
Why did you buy this disgusting candy?
才不恶心呢 而且在打特♥价♥
It's not disgusting. It was on sale.
成分 蜂蜜
"Ingredients: Honey...
球
Glob."
鲍伯 去买♥♥些好点的糖果
Bob, go get some better candy.
嗯 鲍伯现在不在
Uh...Bob's not here right now.
我是终结号♥船长
I'm Captain Extermo.
好吧 你看到鲍伯的话 告诉他我有话要说
Okay. Well, when you see Bob could you tell him I'd like to speak with him?
呃 谁要和鲍伯说话
Uh... Who would like to speak to him?
袋鼠艾米还是艾米
Kangar-Amy or Amy?
艾米
Amy.
喔 他好像已经走了好一阵了
Ooh, he may be gone for a while.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary!
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我带你来巴黎啦
I took you to Paris.
你好
Bonjour.
欢迎来到PJ餐厅
Welcome to Chez PeJhay.
你说什么
What?
PJ餐厅
Chez PeJhay.
PJ的餐厅
Chez P.J.
哦
Oh!
蠢呼呼的游客
Stupid tourists.
我装饰的这个餐厅
So I decorated the place and P.J.
PJ要给我们烹饪正宗的法国大餐
Is going to cook us an authentic French meal.
不过 我没说过要带法国口音啊
Although, we didn't discuss the accent.
要做好法国菜 要像个法国人
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表