剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你绝对喜欢 关于一只大乌贼的
You're gonna love this. It's about a giant squid.
让整个海滩都陷入了恐惧之中
That terrorizes a small beach community.
叫做“触角来袭”
It's called "Tentacles Over Pismo."
我还常常做噩梦呢
I still have nightmares about it.
但你别怕 我们会全程陪伴你的
But don't worry, we will be right here with you the whole time.
你还要陪我多长时间啊
How much longer is "gabe time" gonna last?
宝贝 我们只想让你清楚
Sweetie, we just want you to know.
尽管你不是最小的孩子
That just because you're the middle kid.
并不意味着你是被遗忘的
Doesn't mean you're the forgotten kid.
噢
Oh!
你们偷听我说的
You guys overheard me say...
嘘 电影开始了
Shh! Movie's starting.
来吧 钻到妈妈的怀里
Come on now, snuggle with mommy.
呦 什么东西
Eww! What's that?
是只触角
It's an arm.
是八只触角
It's eight arms.
够吓人的 是吧
Pretty scary, huh?
得了吧 乌贼还戴着手表呢
Come on, the squid's wearing a watch.
凯瑟琳大帝
Catherine the great.
凌晨一点
1:00 A.M.
还有七个小时就要考试了
Only seven more hours until this test.
振作啊 泰迪 集中注意力
Come on, Teddy, focus.
抱歉 温兹夫人 我吵醒你了吗
I'm sorry, Mrs. Wentz, did I wake you?
温兹夫人
Mrs. Wentz?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
噢 又来了 -什么情况
Oh no. -What's going on?
她又梦弹了
She's sleep-playing.
她什么
She's what?
有的人梦游 有的人说梦话
You know how some people sleepwalk and sleep-talk?
俺老娘梦中弹风琴
My mom plays the organ in her sleep.
你能叫醒她吗 我要学习了
Can you wake her up? I have to study.
你不能叫醒一个梦游者 很危险的
You can't wake up a sleepwalker. It's dangerous.
她快好了 只要她不开始唱歌♥ 我们就没事
She'll be done soon. As long as she doesn't start singing, we're good.
噢 美丽的
O beautiful
广阔天空
For spacious skies
金色的
For Amber waves
麦田
Of grain...
她在致敬美国
It's her salute to America.
一时半会停不了
This'll take a while.
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
你去哪 -车里
Where you going? -My car, I guess.
找个安静的地方学习
Gotta find a quiet place to study.
完了吗
Is it over?
我的祖国啊
My country, 'tis of thee
可爱的自♥由♥之邦
Sweet land of liberty
我为您歌♥唱
Of thee I sing.
查理二世
Charles II.
你们在干吗
What are you doing?
你们不能拖走我的车
You can't tow my car!
我有个期末考试
I have a final!
查莉 我想和你谈点事情
Charlie, I wanna talk to you about something.
关于我昨天所说的 -老鲍 老鲍 过来
About what I said yesterday... -Bob, Bob, get over...
我说错了 你不用担心老爸老妈会遗忘你
...I was wrong. You don't have to worry about mom and dad forgetting you.
他们可能会很忙
They might be busy,
但他们对我们的爱 很深很深
But they love us very much.
说得真好 -什么
That is so sweet. -What is?
过来
Come on.
看来 盖比喜欢做一名被遗忘的孩子
Well, I guess Gabe enjoys being the forgotten kid.
是啊 看起来是这样的
Yeah, sure sounds like it.
嘿 知道吗 如果我们遗忘他
Hey, you know, if we were to forget him,
时不时的
Just every now and then...
也是一种不错的教育方式
That would be good parenting.
不如这样 我来完成我的任务
You know what? I think I'm going to do my part.
这周将他遗忘
And forget him this week.
我再无视他整个周末
And I shall ignore him all weekend.
恩 感觉不错
Mmm. Feels good.
是啊 做正确的事情 感觉总是那么好
Yeah, it always feels good to do the right thing.
看看啊 邓肯
Well, Duncan,
你在二十四小时之内搞定方块舞了吗
Did you master the art of square dancing in 24 hours?
说实话 没有
Actually, no.
那你戴着学士帽 穿着学士服干嘛
Then what are you wearing the cap and gown for?
听着 我父母在外面呢
Look, my parents are out there.
他们真心想看到我毕业
They really wanna see me graduate.
所以我来这里求你可怜可怜我 发发善心
So I came back here to appeal to your sense of mercy.
发发慈悲
And humanity and...
你有这些东西吗
Do you actually have any of those?
自从我带上口哨之后就没有了
Not since I started wearing the whistle.
我隆重欢迎本届的南方高中毕业班
I'd like to welcome this year's south high graduating class!
咱们秋天再见 邓肯
I'll see you in the fall, Duncan.
嘿
Hey.
老爸 你怎么来了
Dad, what are you doing in here?
埃米特把所有事情都告诉我了
Emmett just told me everything that's going on,
所以我来帮你毕业来了
So I'm here to help you graduate.
算了 结束了 我做不到的
Forget it. It's over. I can't do it.
噢 你可以的 因为你姓邓肯
Oh yes, you can. You're a Duncan.
在你的血液里流淌着方块舞的天赋
You've got square dancing in your blood.
在高中的时候 我可是方块舞舞王
In High School, I was a square dancing champion.
哇 等一下
Whoa, wait a minute.
你是“迷踪步邓肯”吗
Are you "do-si-do Duncan"?
不提了 不提了 不提了 不提了
Whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever.
你是很厉害 老爸 但如何帮我呢
That's great for you, dad, but how does that help me?
可以这样帮你
It helps you like this.
好了 把手抬起来 好了吗
Okay, start with your hand up, all right?
嘿 跟着我的步伐
Hey, just follow my lead.
女士们跳舞 绅士们 都清楚
ladies, do, and, gents, you know
向你的舞伴鞠一躬 开始跳
it's bow to your partner and off we go
让她旋转 绅士们 你们知道的
swing her around and, gents, you know
一圈半之后 继续跳
once and a half and off we go
用你的左手 让她旋转
swing your partner with your left hand
顺势而为 左右转圈
then follow that up with a right-left grand
玉米在猪圈 豆子在麻袋
corn in the pigpen, beans in the sack
转完圈后 漫步走
circle right then promenade back
双手举起 绕着你走
two hands up and around you go
组成星形 变换舞步
form a star, now do-si-do
约上你的舞伴来跳阿勒曼德舞
give your honey an allemande
寻牡蛎 挖蛤蜊
dive for the oyster, dig for the clam
组成方形 继续跳
form a square and back you go
见见舞伴 换换舞步
now meet your honey with a do-si-do
小鸡在热锅里 啄着生面团
chicken in the bread pan, pecking at dough
跳向我的卢 我的心头肉
skip to my Lou, my darlin'.
真讨厌
Dang!
太美了
That was beautiful.
意味着 -你可以毕业了 小蛋糕
Does that mean... -You can graduate, cupcake.
呜 好了 我们走
Whoo! Come on, let's go.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
先生
Sir,
看见您跳方块舞真是我莫大的荣幸
It was an honor to watch you work the square.
好了 我会回来的
Well, I'll be back.
我还有个不会跳舞的闺女
I got a daughter who can't dance, either.
好消息啊 查莉
Great news, Charlie.
猜猜是谁在欧洲史的期末考试上拿到了个优
Guess who got an "A" on her european history final.
结果发现学习圣地
Turns out the perfect place to study.
是在早上六点的拖车办公室
Is at a tow truck office at 6:00 in the morning.
我真的很为你自豪
Well, I am very proud of you.
说到自豪 -我毕业了
And speaking of proud... -I graduated!
拿倒了 宝贝
It's upside down, honey.
还是毕业
I still graduated.
还有个消息
In other news,
每个人给新生儿取的名字
Everyone in the family has picked out two names for the new baby.
老爸老妈要在其中挑一个
Mom and dad are gonna choose from one of these.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表