剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嗨 呃 迪克逊夫人吗 我是泰迪·邓肯啊
Hi uh, Mrs. Dickson, it's Teddy Duncan calling.
说个事 我在给查莉办一个
Listen, so I'm throwing together
死马当活马医派对
a little last-minute birthday party for Charlie,
我想让梅根过来参加啊
and I was just wondering if Megan could come.
噢 出水痘了
Oh. Chicken pox.
好可怜啊
Poor little thing.
但是 她不用呆很长时间的
But, you know, she doesn't have to stay for long.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我理解
Okay, I understand.
噢 说到这儿
Oh, you know what?
既然正和你聊着呢
As long as I've got you..
请问迪克逊先生能不能
Is there any chance that Mr. Dickson is a..
扮演下小丑或者魔术师啥的
Is a clown or a magician, or..
喂
Hello?
嗨 呃 是蛋糕世界吗
Hi um, is this Cake World?
对 对 嗨
Yeah, yeah, hi.
我要订个蛋糕 呃
I need a cake. Um..
蛋糕卖♥♥完了
You're out of cake?
你知道你们叫“蛋糕世界”吗
You realize you're called "Cake World."
也就是说 现在 你们只剩“世界”了
Which means, right now, you're just "world."
怎么了 我也不喜欢你的态度
Yeah, well, I don't like your attitude, either.
喂
Hello?
嗨 呃 嗨 是“艾尔惊奇动物商店”吗
Hi, uh.. Hi, is this "Al's Amazing Animals"?
好的 呃 听着 我知道有点儿仓促
Yeah um, listen, I know that it's last minute,
但是我正在搞一个派对
but I'm trying to put together this birthday party.
你们那里还有什么能让人惊奇的动物吗
What's the most amazing animal you've got?
给吃蛋糕才表演的猴子
A monkey who does tricks for cake.
好吧 有个问题
Yeah, we're gonna have a problem.
呃 有没有可能
Um, by any chance..
可以让猴子自带蛋糕过来
Does the monkey come with its own cake?
喂
Hello?
有谁来我的派对
Who's coming to my party?
跟你说吧 我也不知道
You know, I'm really not sure.
嘿 你知道谁希望来你的派对吗
Hey, you know who might be fun to have at your party?
谁
Who?
操场上的孩子
The kids from the playground.
耶
Yay!
什么孩子
What kids?
这个嘛 到那里见分晓
Well, we won't know until we get there.
耶
Yay!
好了 我到头儿了
Okay, that's as far as I can go.
她怎么样了
How's she looking?
女的吗
It's a she?
你怎么知道的
How can you tell?
你能按下按钮吗
Could you just press the button?
好吧 我这就去
All right, here it goes.
还好
Looking good.
还好
Looking good.
差一点儿
So close.
PJ说的没错
PJ was right.
块儿的没有条儿的有乐趣
The squares aren't as much fun as the sticks.
我还是再来点儿吧
But I'm gonna eat some more anyway.
现在 你该怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我能怎么办 和我爸说实话呗
Well, what choice do I have? I have to tell my Dad the truth.
实话 老兄 你玩游戏玩傻了吧
The truth? Dude, that game messed you up.
知道吗 如果你和我一起进去 共背罪名
You know, if you came in and shared some of the blame,
他们还有可能从轻发落我
they'd probably go easier on me.
还是把悬念留下去吧
Guess we'll never know.
不得不承认
Gotta admit..
我欣赏这孩子的做事风格
I like that kid's style.
好了 你 你给我老实的呆着
Okay, you. You stay right where you are.
再来点儿 停
Little more. Stop!
再来点儿
Little more.
停
Stop!
再来点儿
Little more.
停
Stop!
好的
Okay.
快好了
We're getting there.
没有 这个好不了
No, we're not!
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
爸 冷静
Dad, calm down.
不 够了 够了
No, that's it! That's it!
我烦了 烦了
I'm done. Done!
把这大家伙开回经销商那里
Taking this tank back to the.. Dealer!
经销商在那个方向
Dealer's that way.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
从这边看 也惨不忍♥睹
It looks bad from this side, too.
爸 我跟你说
Dad, I have to tell you some..
待会吧
It can wait.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
好消息啊
Great news.
车♥库♥门能关上了
Garage door closes.
同志们 查莉的派对
Guys, Charlie's birthday party is..
不是我们最严重的问题
Not our biggest problem.
你怎么一直喊“欧欧”
Why do you keep saying, "uh-oh"?
你觉着呢
Why do you think?
要生了
The baby's coming.
噢 -好了 明白了
Oh! -Okay, all right.
我们要送你妈上医院
We gotta get Mom to the hospital.
来 亲爱的 赶快上车
Come on, honey. Get in the car.
车在墙里呢 老鲍
Car's in the wall, Bob.
来吧 我来开车 艾德在门外呢
Come on, I'll drive. Ed's out front.
艾德 艾德是谁
Ed? Who's Ed?
我的车的名字
That's the name of my car.
艾德 谁的小名 艾德华
Ed? So is that short for uh, Edward?
埃德加 爱德温
Edgar? Edwin?
艾德 艾德 -救人要紧 PJ
Ed.. Ed.. -Bigger issues, PJ!
好了 我们必须要走了
Okay, we really need to go.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
你们要给查莉办好生日派对
You guys have to throw Charlie her birthday party.
我来开车送老妈上医院
I'm gonna drive Mom to the hospital.
噢 为什么总把艰巨的任务交给我们
Oh, why do we always get the hard things?
知道吗
You know..
我总以为你是第一个把车开进厨房♥的人
I always thought you would be the first one to drive a car into the kitchen.
我也是
Me, too.
嘿 感觉怎么样了 亲爱的
Hey, how you doing, honey?
如果你能闭嘴就更好了
It'd be a lot better if you were quiet!
她想让我闭嘴
She wants me to be quiet.
我要闭嘴 我怎么就闭不上嘴
Gotta be quiet. Why can't I be quiet?
爸 当初我们出生的时候你也这么慌吗
Dad, were you this panicky when the rest of us were born?
呃 不是
Uh.. No.
因为前四次 我们都是提前进医院生的
Because the first four times we did this, we were at a hospital!
我们生的 说得真好
We did this, yeah.
你给我生一次试试
Yeah, you wanna take over?!
好了 大家请冷静
Okay, everybody relax.
我们正往那里赶呢 我们能尽快赶到的
We're on our way. We're gonna be there shortly.
先处理一下这个 小问题
Right after this.. Slight delay.
没油了
You're outta gas.
车没油了 泰迪
You're outta gas! Aw, Teddy.
你怎么能这么不靠谱
How could you be so irresponsible?!
你可是把车开进厨房♥的人
Says the guy who drove a car into our kitchen.
闭上眼睛 没错
Close your eyes. There you go.
好了
Okay.
准备
Ready?
别睁开
Keep 'em closed.
好的 准备 生日快乐
Okay. And.. Surprise!
嘿
Hey!
看看都谁来参加你的派对了
Look who came to your party, Charlie.
三个最熟识最要好的朋友
Three of your oldest and bestest friends.
网球头
Tennis ball head.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表