剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
运气太差 竟然是静音的
Just my luck.. The "shush vac".
呃 PJ 你在干嘛
Um, PJ? What are you doing?
啥玩意啊 PJ
What? PJ?
PJ
P.. PJ.
PJ
PJ!
啥事啊 老爸
Yes, Dad?
你干啥呢
What are you doing?
不发出那声音我就没有打扫的感觉
Well, I just don't feel like I'm cleaning unless I hear that sound.
吵到你了吗
Is.. Is that bothering you?
没 还是比家里安静
No. Still quieter than home.
啊
Ah.
妈
Mom.
你把我的火箭怎么了
What did you do to my rocket?
首先 这是我建造的
Well, uh, first, I built it.
其次 我把它装饰得美美的
And then I made it purty.
羽毛 怎么还加上羽毛了呢
Feathers? Why'd you have to add feathers?
噢 那是查莉的独特风格
Oh, that was Charlie's special touch.
我们给它命名为
We also named it. Say hello..
彩虹阳光
To "Rainbow Sunshine".
我可不要把这玩意带到学校
I can't take that to school.
那你应该自己装饰
Well, I guess you could always redecorate it yourself.
你是说
You mean..
做我自己的作业
Work on my own project?
真得如此吗
Has it really come to that?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
这过程♥真♥不错啊
It was a good run.
邓肯 我没想到你还会回来
Duncan. I didn't think you'd come back.
仔细思考我说的话了吗
Did you sleep on what I said?
嗯 我日有所思 夜有所梦 仔细思考并深刻咀嚼了
Oh, I slept on it, dreamt it, chewed it up, and spit it out.
好的 恐龙战队 各位听好了
All right, Dinos, listen up.
我们今天要跟男队混战
We're gonna scrimmage the boys' team today.
耶
Yeah!
管它混战是啥意思 尽管来吧
Whatever scrimmage means, bring it!
我还以为你退出了呢
Thought you were quitting.
咋 你想给我洗♥脑♥啊
What? You're trying to get in my head?
你是害怕输给一群姑娘吗
Or you afraid to lose to a bunch of girls?
你跟你男友说话口气好呛啊
You trash talk your boyfriend?
我学会了也要那么跟我男友说话
I'm so gonna do that as soon as I learn how to trash talk..
等我先找到男友的 - 很好
And get a boyfriend. - Oh yeah.
运气不错啊 小子
Got lucky, punks.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetums! Oh.
我鼻子被你打断了
I think you broke my nose.
霸王龙 让我来看看
T-Rex, let me get in there.
嗷
Oh!
我的鼻子
Oh, my nose!
我鼻子也被你撞断了
She broke my nose too.
对不起 我不是 是意外
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't.. It was an accident.
你俩都是意外
They were both accidents.
亲娘啊 我一手打造了一个怪物
Sweet mother, I created a monster!
别啊 伙计们 我不是怪物
No. Guys, come on. I'm not a monster.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
有人知道曲棍球选拔赛啥时候开始不
Does anyone know when Field Hockey try-outs are?
好了
All right.
不错
All right.
我完工了
All right, I'm done!
快过来
Come on.
哇 - 你觉得咋样啊
Wow. - What do you think?
你毁了它
You ruined it.
现在的彩虹阳光应该叫
Rainbow Sunshine is now..
黑夜恐怖末日导弹火球
"Black Night Doom Missile Terror Fireball".
好了 我们来试飞一下
All right, let's do a test launch.
等等 在开始之前 我先讲两句
Okay, whoa. Before you do, I've prepared a few words.
晕呐
Oh boy.
远古时代 人类就仰望天空 说
"From the beginning of time, man looked to the heavens and said..
蠢鸟 凭啥它们能飞我们就不能
'Stupid birds! How come they get to fly and we don't?'"
我要发射了 - 别别别
I'm pushing the button. - No, no, no!
我还没念到最精彩的部分呢 等等啊
I haven't gotten to my favorite part. Wait, wait, wait.
三 二 一
Three, two, one..
发射
Blast off.
好一个火球啊
Yeah, that's some fireball.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你在外面干嘛呢
What are you doing out here?
我想和您谈谈
Uh, we need to talk.
好啊 咱进屋谈呗
Okay, but can we do it over at your place?
我在里面感觉更舒服
Because I'm way more comfortable over there.
那啥
Actually..
我们还是就在这谈吧
Actually, let's do it here. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
咳 还真不好开口 我
Wow, this is really hard. I..
真是没法说出口啊
Don't really know how to do this.
不好说的话 就说快点
Well, PJ, if it's hard to say, just say it fast.
跟撕绷带原理一样
It's like.. Like tearing off a bandage.
好吧
All right.
那我说了啊
Here goes.
我不喜欢你老来我这
Idon'twantyoutohangoutatmyplacesomuch.
你能不能稍微再撕慢点
You might want to tear that a little slower.
我
I..
不喜欢 - 稍微 再快一点
Don't.. - Little little.. Little faster.
我不喜欢你老来我这
I don't want you to hang out at my place so much.
对不起老爸 我从家里搬出来
Look, I'm sorry, Dad, but I moved out of
为的就是过我自己的生活
the house so I could be on my own.
你老在那待着吧 就不算我自己的生活了
Kind of hard to do that when you're always there.
我明白了
I see.
你生气了
You mad at me?
没有
No.
那就好 - 当然没
Okay. - No.
你说得没错 这是你家
No, come on, you're absolutely right. It's your place.
你不希望看到你家老头老在这晃悠
You don't want your old man hanging out there all the time.
可不是嘛
No, I do not.
我意思是 意思是
I mean.. I mean..
谢谢您的理解
Thanks for understanding.
哎 我会想念这里的
Oh, I'm gonna miss your place.
我跟你说哈
Because let me tell you something.
就这儿吧
Around here?
我总感觉会有疯狂的事情发生
It always feels like there's something crazy going on.
老妈 我感觉我找到了症结所在
Oh. Mom, I think I found the problem.
电线松了
Loose wires.
那就给弄紧呗哥们
Well dude. Stick 'em together.
刚刚那个是火箭吗 - 没错
Was that a rocket? - Yup.
欢迎随时去我家 老爸
Come over any time, Dad.
现在如何 - 走吧
How about now? - Let's go.
嘿 查莉 大新闻哦
Hey, Charlie. So, big news.
看来我能继续留在排球队了呢
Looks like I'm staying on the volleyball team.
那啥 得在他们对体育馆进行轻度维修之后
You know, after they make a few minor repairs to the gym.
说到轻度维修
Speaking of minor repairs.
这就是让老妈帮忙做科学课作业的后果
So this is what happens if you let Mom help you with a school project.
不是我的错好吧
Okay, it was not my fault.
真的吗 盖比说你是这么说的
Really? Because Gabe said you uttered the words..
那就给弄紧呗哥们
"Dude, stick 'em together".
我不记得我这么说过
I don't recall exactly what I uttered.
我已经提醒过你了哈
Okay. Well, consider yourself warned.
如果你以后还是让老妈帮你做科学课作业的话
If you ever allow Mom to help you with a science project..
那就祝你好运啰 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
飞吧 火箭
Fly, rocket.
高飞吧
Fly high.
嘿 老婆
Hey, hon.
老鲍
Bob?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
PJ和埃米特把我撵出来了
Oh, PJ and Emmett kicked me out.
我出来找点安静的空间
So I'm just looking for a little peace and quiet.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表