剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
It's open.
惊喜
Surprise!
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
但我不知道你是谁
But I don't know who you are.
呃 斯宾塞在么
Ahem, um, is Spencer here?
他在丹佛 他去那儿给他女朋友惊喜
He's in Denver. He went to surprise his girlfriend.
我就是他女朋友 我是来给他惊喜的
I'm his girlfriend. I came here to surprise him.
刚刚那一会儿是挺令人激动的
Well, that was exciting for a second.
泰迪 你根本猜不到我现在在哪儿
Teddy. You're never gonna guess where I am.
丹佛 -想不到你会这么容易猜到
Denver? - Huh. I thought that would be harder.
那你猜猜我在哪儿
Yeah, well, guess where I am.
波士顿 -什么
Boston! - What?
看来我们想到一块儿去了 惊喜
Well, I guess we both had the same idea. Surprise!
天呐 太悲剧了 我们又见不到对方了
Oh gosh, this is terrible. We're not gonna be able to see each other.
不 我们会见面的 这样吧 你就呆在那儿
Yes, we are. Okay, you stay right there.
我坐最近的一趟飞机回来
I'll just take the first flight back.
好吧 可是我已经在你家门口了
Well, I mean I'm already at your front door.
我应该进去跟你♥爸♥妈打个招呼
I might as well say hi to your parents.
不要 别啊 你在干嘛呢
Don't. No no, what are you doing?
他们不知道我出来了
They don't know that I'm out here.
可是 我刚刚按门铃了 -快点闪啊
Well, I just rang the bell. - Just... move!
儿子 这就是传说中的"叮咚陷阱"
Son, that is what we call "ding-dong ditch".
嘿 查莉 想玩游戏么
Hey, Charlie, wanna play a game?
好的 现在我想一个数字
Okay, so I'm thinking of a number,
如果你猜到了 你就可以让托比搬过来跟你一块儿住了
and if you guess it, you get to have Toby move into your room.
想得美
Nice try.
嘿PJ 你想玩个游戏么
Hey P.J., you wanna play a game?
还在找你的新房♥间么
Still trying to find a bedroom, huh?
基本每个地方都试遍了
Yeah, and I've tried everywhere...
客厅 地下室 前廊
The living room, the basement, the front porch.
我猜你肯定漏了阁楼
I assume you've ruled out the attic. Ugh!
哪里 -阁楼
The what? - The attic. Ugh!
我们家还有阁楼
We have an attic?
对啊 在楼上
Yeah. It's upstairs.
好的 好的 我的新房♥间就在那儿了
Yeah yeah, that'd be the place for it.
等等 为什么我不知道我们还有阁楼
Wait. Why didn't I know we had an attic?
你还不知道我们家有一个树屋呢
You didn't know we had a tree house either.
是时候往上看看了
You gotta start looking up.
看吧 呃
See? Ugh!
不是"呃" 是"耶"
It's not "ugh!" It's..."Hey!"
泰迪 -赫伯 嗨
Teddy! - Herb. Hi.
嘿 在波士顿呆得怎么样了
Hey, how was your day in Boston?
不怎么样
Not so good.
给我枕头
Pillow me.
谢谢
Thanks. So...
我男朋友为了给我惊喜飞去了丹佛
My boyfriend decided to surprise me and flew out to Denver.
噢 这种陈旧的双重惊喜都会悲剧
Oh, the old double surprise gone bad.
我能为这种事唱上几首歌♥
I could sing a few bars of that one.
但是你不会唱的 对吧
But you're not going to, right?
不会 他们在安全通知时是不允许我这样做的
No no, they frown upon that during the safety announcement.
等到我回到丹佛的时候
It's just that by the time I get back,
我和斯宾塞也没有多少时间呆在一起
Spencer I will barely have any time together.
所有的异地恋都很残忍♥
All long-distance relationships are brutal.
你试着努力得去维系
You try to make 'em work.
邮件 信息 视频
You email, you text, you video chat...
突然在一个晚上你发现
Then one night you decide
你更想做的事是看"星际大战"
you'd rather watch a "Battlestar Galactica" Marathon
就这样你就当了恶人
and suddenly you're the bad guy.
我敢肯定这种事不会发生在我的身上
I'm pretty sure that won't happen to me.
从第一季就不要看 会上瘾的
Stay away from the first season. It's addictive.
我知道了
Good to know.
我想说的就是什么也不能代替
All I'm trying to say is there's no substitute
两个人在同一个地方生活
for being in the same place together,
那些认为自己是例外的人 只是自己骗自己而已
and anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves.
噢 你和你男朋友例外
Oh, except for you and your boyfriend.
你们俩会好好的
You kids'll be fine.
各位乘客 我是机长 现在通知大家
This is the Captain speaking. Just wanna let you know
现在在俄亥俄河谷上方有一股强气流
that there's some weather over the Ohio valley,
所以今晚的航♥班♥会延迟
so we're gonna be a little delayed tonight...
最多三四个小时
Three, four hours tops.
哇 好吧 这样好不好
Wha... well, here's a thought:
绕着俄亥俄飞吧
Fly around Ohio.
嗯 看样子我们要在这要多待一会儿了
Well, looks like we're gonna be here for a while.
小蛋饼
Mini quiche?
嘿 妈妈 -嘿 PJ
Hey, mom. - Hey, P.J.
好了 她正在那儿坐着 正好
Okay, she's sitting right there. Just...
过去把退学的事告诉她
Get it over with and tell her you dropped out of college.
如果再拖延一秒 你就
If you hold it in one more second, you'll go...
哦 有葡萄
Ooh, grapes!
啥时候买♥♥的
When did we get those?
妈妈一定去超♥市♥了
Mom must've gone to the store.
但她老是不洗葡萄啊
But she doesn't always wash them.
我是不是吃了个没洗的葡萄
Did I just eat an unwashed grape?
我来厨房♥做什么来着
What am I doing in the kitchen?
哦 对了
Oh, right.
妈妈
Mom?
有件事要告诉你
There's something I gotta tell ya.
喂
Hello.
是的 等一下
Yeah, hold on.
有个"早安丹佛"的人找你
Uh, somebody from "Good Morning, Denver" wants to talk to you.
"早安丹佛" 那个电视秀
"Good Morning, Denver"? The TV show?
是啊
Yeah.
我想我可以给他一分钟时间
I think I have a minute.
你好
Hello.
我就是
This is she.
嗯啊
Uh-huh.
嗯啊
Uh-huh.
我想我可以安排一下
I... I think I could arrange something.
哦 太好了
Oh, very good.
好的 谢谢你的来电
Yes, thank you for calling.
怎么了
What's going on?
老娘要上电视了
I'm gonna be on TV!
哇 太好了 妈妈
Wow, that's great, mom.
他们喜欢我的妈咪博客 还给我安排了一次电视访谈
They loved my mommy blog and they want me to do a segment on the show!
要是一切顺利的话 我就能成常驻了
And if it all goes well, be a regular.
他们这么说的 -没 他们一定会的
They said that? - No, but they will!
等着我上了电视吧
After I'm on TV.
这是所有的白蚁笼子了
Well, I think that's all the ant traps.
好了 现在捕蚁任务完成
Okay. Well, by now the ants have done their job
白蚁都没了 -但愿如此
and the termites are gone. - Sure hope so.
得了吧 收拾得了两千个蚂蚁弄不好两个白蚁
Come on, 2,000 ants against two termites?
我愿意赌一下
I think I likes me my odds.
哦不 白蚁
Oh no, I... it's termites!
好多
Dozens of 'em!
它们怎么能繁殖的这么快
How did they multiply so fast?
嗯 它们在邓肯家
Well, they are in the Duncan house.
也算是入乡随俗吧
Kind of a "when in Rome" situation?
我们得隔离房♥子了
Ah. We're gonna have to tent the house.
我怎么跟艾米说啊
What am I gonna tell Amy?
可以跟她实话实说
You could tell her the truth.
或者是
Or...
度假 -是的
A vacation? - Yes.
亲爱的 你这么辛苦
Honey, you work so hard,
忙前忙后的 你值得拥有一次度假
you do so much around here you deserve a vacation.
好吧 好主意 你计划啥时候开始
Well, okay. That sounds great. When were you thinking?
从周二早八点到周四早八点
8:00 A.M. Tuesday to 8:00 A.M. Thursday.
48小时的欢乐时光
48 hours of fun!
就带上你 我 孩子们还有过期的食物
Just you, me, the kids and the perishables.
鲍伯 这可不行
Bob, Bob, I can't do that.
周二早晨我得上电视 记得不
I'm gonna be on TV Tuesday morning, remember?
哦 是啊 嗯
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表