剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
没事了 -啥
Never mind. -What?
我说没事了 -好吧
I said never mind! -Okay.
你闹够了吗 -恩 够了
Are you done? -Yeah, I'm done.
等一下 我的尺子呢
Wait, where's my ruler?
妈
Mom!
啥 -呃
What?! -Ugh!
妈 我在学习呢
Mom, I'm trying to study,
但盖比老嚷嚷
But Gabe keeps yelling.
宝贝 如果你需要个安静的环境 这里不是很好吗
Sweetie, if you need a quiet place to study, why don't you just do it here?
我在这练练瑜伽 我会带上耳机的
I'm just doing my yoga. I'll put on my headphones.
不会打扰到你的
Won't bother you at all.
谢了 老妈 -恩
Thanks, mom. -Mm-hmm.
您干啥呢
What are you doing?
练气息
The breath of fire.
好吧 您能把气息灭了吗
Well, could you extinguish it?
我刚练上
I just lit it.
我还是去厨房♥学吧
I'll study in the kitchen.
啥
What?
嗨 老爸 -嘿 宝贝
Hi, dad. -Hey, sweetie.
爸 你打算切多长时间
Dad, how long do you think that's gonna take?
欲速则不达
Do you want it fast or you want it yummy?
这么说来 老爸老妈跟你谈了
So mom and dad were giving you.
那个“新生儿动员会” 是吧
The old "new baby pep talk," huh?
算了 忘了吧 查莉
Well, forget it, Charlie.
一旦新宝宝降临 你就不是心头肉了
Once that new baby comes along, you're just another middle child.
欢迎来到被遗忘的孩子俱乐部
Welcome to the forgotten kids club.
希望你缅怀一下掌中宝的感觉
I Hope you enjoyed the spotlight,
因为已经结束了
'cause that's over.
没有 没结束
No, it's not.
否决 聪明
Denial. That's smart.
多用这招
Use that.
这才让我熬过幼儿园的
That's what got me through kindergarten.
嘿 亲爱的 -老鲍 过来
Hey, honey. -Bob, get over here.
我刚听到盖比和查莉的谈话
I just heard Gabe talking to Charlie.
他说一旦新生儿降临 我们就会把她遗忘的
He said we're gonna forget about her when the new baby comes along.
啥 我们怎能遗忘小可爱查莉呢
What? How could we forget about sweet little Charlie?
她那么可爱 -我知道 但他呢
She's adorable. -I know, but what about him?
谁 -盖比
Who? -Gabe!
他有种被忽视的感觉
He's feeling neglected.
也许我们没有花足够的时间来陪他
Maybe we're not spending enough time with him.
你胡说什么呢 我刚陪他打棒球去了
What are you talking about? I just took him to the batting cages.
那是他八岁那年
When he was 8.
好吧 那他现在多大了 十 十一
Okay, so, what is he now, 10, 11?
十三
13.
他还喜欢棒球吗
Is he still into baseball?
石锤先生
Mr. Hammerstone.
你想干嘛 小蛋糕
What do you want, cupcake?
我是PJ -你再说一遍
It's P.J. -Excuse me?
叫我小蛋糕也成 我喜欢吃小蛋糕
Cupcake works. I like cupcake.
听着 我想找你谈谈我的成绩
Listen, I want to talk to you about my grade.
你给我了个不及格 -恩
You gave me an incomplete... -Mm-hmm.
也就是说我明天不能毕业
...Which means I can't graduate tomorrow.
看样子是个麻烦事
So kind of big problem.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
问题是 我只错过了一个项目
The thing is, though, I only missed one unit.
是最重要的项目
The most important unit of all...
可以让你升级为爷们的项目
The one that molds you into a man.
这个项目集竞技与纪律为一身
The one that combines athleticism and discipline,
为了你日后可以从容面对残酷的现实生活
And prepares you for the hard realities of life.
方块舞吗
Square dancing?
没错 小蛋糕
That's right, cupcake.
别见怪啊 但这好像不是那么重要吧
No offense, but it just doesn't seem that important.
“不重要”
"Not important."
如果当你走在街上
What if you're walking down the street.
然后 嘣 方块舞会迎面而来
And... bang! ... A hoedown breaks out?
打得你措手不及
You wouldn't be prepared.
好吧 你说的有理
Well, you do make a good point there.
听着 我真的希望准时毕业 有什么可以弥补的吗
Listen, I really wanna graduate on time. Isn't there anything I can do?
这个 唯有一事 -什么事
Well, there is one thing. -Yes.
明天之前学跳方块舞
You can learn how to square dance by tomorrow.
只有一个问题
Just one little problem...
就是无法完成
It's impossible.
噢 是吗 我觉着可以完成
Oh, yeah? I say it can be done.
我这就去学怎么跳方块舞
I'm gonna learn how to square dance by tomorrow.
那我准备不再管大家叫小蛋糕了
And I'm gonna stop calling everybody cupcake.
那是不可能滴 小蛋糕
Ain't gonna happen, cupcake!
嘿 小泰 -嗨
Hey, T. -Hi.
你怎么来了 -我遇到难题了
What are you doing here? -I didn't know what to do.
我无处可去了 -怎么了 亲爱的
I've got no place else to go. -What's wrong, honey?
今天够悲催的 我明天就要期末考试了
I've had the worst day. I have this big final tomorrow,
而我却找不到一个安静的地方学习
And I can't find a quiet place to study.
我想在自己的屋里 可是 -是你妈吗
I tried my house but... -Was it your mom?
大家都很吵
It was everybody.
但主要的还是你妈
But mainly your mom.
泰迪 这里永远欢迎你 来吧
Teddy, you are always welcome here. Come on.
坐下吧 千万别见外
Go on, you just get yourself comfortable,
我给你倒杯茶
And I will make you some tea.
呃 俺怎么从没受过这种待遇
Um, how come you never do any of this for me?
学习的人才有资格
I do this for people who study.
那还是算了
Not worth it.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there he is.
我们翘首以盼良久了
There's the guy we've been waiting for.
宝贝 我们看见这台卡拉OK机
Honey, we saw this karaoke machine,
就想到了你
And we thought of you.
因为
Because...?
因为我们可以一起唱歌♥啊
Because we can sing together.
因为
Because...?
因为这会很有趣的
Because it'll be fun.
这是要惩罚我吗
Am I being punished?
不是
No.
你妈和我发现我们最近很少陪你
Your mom and I thought we just hadn't had enough "gabe time" lately.
噢
Oh.
你们想说的不是因为在母亲节的时候
You're not talking about one of those stupid homemade coupons
我给你们的自♥制♥优♥惠♥券
I gave on mother's day, are you?
因为已经过期了
Because those expired.
不是啦 亲爱的 我们只是想多花点时间来陪陪你
No, honey, we just want to spend more time with you.
好了 你先看看这个
Okay, now you look at this.
然后选一首歌♥
And pick out any song you want.
你选的同时 我先吼两句
And while you're doing that, I'll do this.
老鲍 这不是合唱
Bob, it's not a duet.
是啊 从来就没有合唱 亲爱的
No, it never is, honey.
组成方形 再往后撤
Form a square and back you go
见见你的舞伴 换换你的舞步
Now meet your honey with a do-si-do
小鸡在热锅里 啄着生面团
Chicken in the bread pan pecking at dough
跳向我的卢 我的心头肉
Skip to my Lou, my darlin'
不对 不对 不对 对了
No no no no. Yep.
好的 继续 继续
Okay, go, keep going.
女士们 跳啊 男士们 你们都清楚
Ladies, do and, gents, you know
向你的舞伴鞠躬 然后开始跳 让她旋转
It's bow to your partner and off you go, swing her around...
咱们休息下吧 -没时间了 我必须要学会
Let's take a break. -We don't have time. I gotta learn this.
PJ 我们已经练了三个小时了
P.J., we've been at it for over three hours,
但你还是不会变换舞步
And you still don't know a "do-si" from a "do."
那你干嘛还一直喊“好啊 好啊”
Then why do you keep saying "good good"?
我是夸我自己呢 我跳得太好了
I was talking about me. I was killing it.
就这样了吗 不能毕业了吗
So that's it? I'm not gonna graduate?
抱歉 老兄 -噢 天啊
Sorry, buddy. -Oh man.
刚刚勉强过了“生什么学”和“几什么学”
After barely passing the subjects that end in "ology" and "ometry,"
没想到会栽倒在“舞什么学”上
I never thought it would be "ancing" that took me down.
给你看看当我们像你这么大的时候
We're wanna show you one of our favorite movies
一部爱看的电影
From when we were your age.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表