剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Does anyone else see the floating candelabra?
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
哦
Oh!
哇啊
Whoa!
去年夏天我们遭殃
Last summer it was us.
现在轮到你们了
Now it's your turn.
他手里有把刀
He's got a knife!
你们都得死
You're all gonna die..
当你们发现自己置身“惊魂鬼屋”时
When you learn you're on "Scary House".
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
“惊魂鬼屋” 美国最具人气的真人秀节目
"Scary House".. America's favorite new reality show.
我们每期随机选出一个家庭
Where we take an average family,
让他们以为自己
and convince them
住进了一个闹鬼的房♥子里
in a haunted house.
这完全是个恶作剧吗
This was all a prank?
太过分了
That's terrible.
你把我们耍得像群傻子一样
You made us look like fools.
你们这些人太令人发指了
You people are disgusting.
我们家要上电视了 是不是
We're gonna be on TV, you say?
当邓肯一家预定“惊魂鬼屋”时
When the Duncans checked into "Scary House",
他们对自己的处境还全然不知
They had no idea what they were in for.
哇 妈妈 好凄厉的尖叫啊
Wow, mom. That was quite a scream.
是啊 那是PJ
Yeah, that was PJ.
如果你们想看最最恐怖的景象
And if you want to see something really scary,
请看我们在邓肯妈妈的笔记本电脑上发现了什么
Check out what we saw on mama Duncan's laptop.
那是什么
What was that?
呃
Um..
那个叫做“哈梭舞”
That is called "the hustle".
是一种在七十年代非常流行的舞蹈
It was a very popular dance move in the 1970s.
它为什么会上演在我们家客厅里
And what was it doing in our living room?
听着 妈 我没时间回答这么多问题
Look, mom. I don't have time for all these questions.
因为我得录我的视频日记了
Because I have to do my video diary.
你好 查莉 我们度过了一个充实的周末
Hi, Charlie. well, we have had quite a weekend.
可这毕竟已经成为过去了 知道吗
But you know what? It's all behind us
我们为何不把它忘记
now, so why don't we forget it.
准备迎接我们的新生活呢
And move on with our lives.
我们之中的某些人在接下来的两周里
Some of us won't be moving on with
不必准备迎接任何事情了
anything for the next two weeks.
我吗 -没错
Me? -Yeah.
你喜欢吗
Can you dig it?
祝她好运吧 小查莉
Wish her good luck, Charlie.
天 你是在开玩笑吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
这到底还要持续多久啊
How much longer is this going to go on?
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
好吧 现在只有一件事可做了
Well, there's only one thing to do.
啊 非常好 拿出最佳状态来
Ah! That's it. Get your groove on.
帅呆啊 老哥
Far out, man.
我会喜欢上的
I can dig it.
好啊 各位 -噢
Howdy, folks.. -Oh!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表