剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Don't think it won't.
就这样吧
Okay.
好极了 好极了
That's great. That's great.
不过 你要知道 我也有自己的友情提示
Though, you know, I have some helpful hints myself. Yeah.
要记住从哪儿来回哪儿去
Do go back to where you came from.
不要再来烦我
Don't bother me again.
你们的异地恋最近怎么样了
So how's the long-distance relationship going?
不是很好 你知道的 我们的日程安排完全不同
Not good. You know, we both have such different schedules,
甚至连聊天的时间都没有
we barely had any time to talk.
当初都告诉你该把他锁在地下室里了
Told you you should've locked him in the basement.
我知道只过了三天 但是我好想他啊
I know it's only been three days, but I miss him so much.
真想见见他
I just wish I could see him.
为什么不呢
So why don't you?
飞去波士顿 就我一个人
Fly all the way to Boston by myself?
老妈老爸不可能允许我这么做的
My mom and dad would never let me do that.
除非他们不知道
Unless they didn't know about it.
你可以跟他们说你在我家里度过周末
You could just tell them that you're spending the weekend at my house.
好主意 我喜欢
That's good. I like that.
那么这个周末 我们去
So this weekend, we'll be at...
你家
"Your house".
耶 艾薇之夜到来
Yeah, sleepover at Ivy's!
又不是真的
It's not really happening.
就是 又不是真的
Yeah, it's not really happening.
我会带点爆米花球来的
I'll bring the I'll bring the popcorn balls..
这感觉真好
Oh, this is nice.
嘿 盖比 -老爸 车灯还开着
Hey, Gabe. - You left the lights on, dad.
他们自己会灭的
They turn off by themselves.
看吧
See?
爸
Dad!
又来了 这毛病有好一阵子了
Yeah, been having some trouble with that!
好吧 睡个好觉
Well, good night!
对了 老妈 我去艾薇家过周末
Okay, mom. Well, I'm off to Ivy's for the weekend.
哇哦 你带了个相当大的箱子啊
Whoa. That's a pretty big suitcase you got there.
哦 艾薇和我打算做点扮装游戏 我们 呃
Oh, Ivy and I are doing makeovers. We're, uh... you...
你懂的 女孩游戏
You know us girls.
对了 走之前过来看看我的博客
Oh, well, before you go, come check out my blog.
噢 你有个博客
Oh, you have a blog.
半打邓肯家族 -引人注目吧 哈
"Half a dozen Duncans". - Catchy, huh?
艾米·邓肯历险记
"The adventures of Amy Duncan,
一个巢中挤满六只疯狂小鸟的鸟妈妈
a mama bird whose nest is bursting with six crazy chickies".
妈 你只有五个孩子啊
Mom, you only have five kids.
又编了一个
I made one up.
斯基比
Skippy.
斯基比·邓肯 -嗯
Skippy Duncan. - Mmm.
斯基比·玛丽·邓肯
Skippy Marie Duncan.
她今年八岁
She's eight.
老妈 你真是一位有意思的女人
You are an interesting woman, mom.
谢谢啊 亲爱的
Thank you. Thank you.
还有哦 天呐 这个斯基比可是个捣蛋鬼
And oh my goodness, this Skippy is a handful.
昨晚她因为怕黑
Last night because she was afraid of the dark,
点燃了一堆烟火
she set off a bunch of fireworks.
天呀 都引起骚动了
Boy, did that cause a ruckus.
一位非常有意思的女人
A very interesting woman.
这是怎么了
What happened?
你闯了什么祸被老爸老妈赶出来了么
Did mom and dad kick you out because you did something horrible?
拜托回答是
Please say yes.
哥们 我没闯祸 这是我的新卧室
Dude, I didn't do anything. This is my new room.
盖比 你不能住在走廊上
Gabe, you can't live on the porch.
为什么 -嗯 比如说 这里没有灯
Why not? - Well, for one thing, there's no light.
门廊壁灯
Porch light.
这里也没有水
There's no running water.
自来水
Hose.
那厕所呢
What about a bathroom?
这是什么
Hello.
你已经把所有的都安排好了 是吧
You've got it all figured out, huh?
你一直忙着你的新房♥间
Been so busy with your new room
你都忘了为你老哥去惹惹麻烦了
you forgot to get in trouble for your big brother.
到底什么事 你不敢告诉爸妈
What are you so afraid to tell mom and dad?
不能说 这太糟糕了
Can't say. It's bad.
告诉我吧 不会糟糕到哪儿去的 到底怎么了
Oh, come on, it can't be that bad. Just tell me what it is.
好的 但是你要保证不能告诉任何人
Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anybody.
我保证
I promise.
好吧 就是
All right. Here goes.
我退学了
I dropped out of college.
什么
What?!
天呐 爸妈会杀了你的
Oh man, mom and dad are gonna kill you!
你刚刚还说事情不会糟糕到哪儿去的
You just said it wasn't even that bad.
我刚刚那是不知道什么事
I didn't know what it was!
等等 你为什么要退学
Wait. Why'd you quit college?
就是因为 我并不适合大学
Because it's just... it's just not for me.
我想做一些别的事情
And there's something else I wanna do.
好吧 那你最好赶紧去做
Well, you'd better do it quick,
因为爸妈会杀了你的
because mom and dad are gonna kill you!
你已经说过一遍了
You said that already!
那你准备什么时候告诉他们
Well, when are you gonna tell 'em?
我不知道
I don't know.
应该很快吧
Soon, probably.
总有一天 老爸惹毛了老妈
There's a chance dad might be in some hot water with mom.
我就等到那时候再看怎么办
I'm gonna wait and see how that plays out.
嘿 能借你厕所一用么
Hey, can I use your bathroom?
可以 用吧 -酷
Yeah, sure, go ahead. - Cool.
嘿 老婆 -嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, hon. - Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的 那儿有三明治 想吃的话自己拿
Look, babe, there's sandwich fixins over there if you're interested.
听起来
That sounds...
啊
Guh
"啊"是什么意思
"Guh"? What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
就伸展一下
Just stretching.
在吃东西之前
Before you eat?
这非常重要
It's pretty important.
怎么去波士顿呢
So what's bringing you to Boston?
坐这架飞机去啊
Well, hopefully this plane.
事实上我是去看我男朋友的
No, actually, I'm gonna go visit my boyfriend.
我们是异地恋
We're in a long-distance relationship.
噢 那你遇到我就对了
Ah. Well, you're sitting next to the right guy.
以旅行为生的我 有许多许多的建议给你
I travel for a living and I've got tons of tips.
第一条 不要以旅行为生
First off, don't travel for a living.
说正经的 你需要时时都带着它
Seriously now, you're always gonna have to have one of these things handy.
看起来很舒服
Well, it looks very comfortable.
我一直都带个备用的
I always carry a spare.
谢谢
Thanks.
饿了么
Hungry?
有点 你有什么
Uh, I guess. What do you got?
华尔道夫色拉
Waldorf salad.
好吧 你只有这些么
Well, if that's all you got.
现磨黑胡椒
Fresh ground pepper?
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
对了 我叫赫伯·匹克
By the way, I'm Herb Pickier.
泰迪·邓肯 很高兴认识你
Oh, Teddy Duncan. Nice to meet you.
泰迪 你需要高压法兰盘么
Tell me, Teddy, do you have any need for high-pressure gas flanges?
呃 现在不用
Um, not at the moment.
那好吧 这是我名片
Oh. Well, take my card, anyway.
以备不时之需
You never know.
我很清楚我不需要 不过谢谢
I pretty much know, but thank you.
你准备在波士顿呆多久
So how long you gonna be in Boston?
就呆一个周末而已 我准备给我男朋友一个惊喜
Oh, just for the weekend. I'm gonna surprise my boyfriend.
我迫不及待想看到他的表情
I can't wait to see the look on his face.
我要去丹佛看我女朋友 给她一个惊喜
I'm going to Denver to surprise my girlfriend.
我迫不及待想看到她的表情
I can't wait to see the look on her face.
门开着呢
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表