只剩下我们两个了
And no one else.
别人都不在了
Regenerate!
重生啊
How about that?
怎么样
I win.
我赢了
Will it stop, Doctor?
会停下吗 博士
The drumming? Will it stop?
那鼓声 会停下吗
No o o o!
不
Just to say... I don't blame you.
我只想说 我不怪你
But who are you?
可你是谁啊
Time was, every single one of these people knew your name.
曾经每一个人都知道你的名字
Now they've all forgotten you. Good.
现在却全都忘了 好啊
Back to work. I really don't mind, though.
该回去工作了 话说我真的不介意了
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Had plenty of time to think, that past year.
过去的一年里 我想了很多
The year that never was.
那是并不存在的一年
And I kept thinking about that team of mine.
而我一直在想 想我自己的那支小队
Like you said, Doctor.
如你所说 博士
Responsibility. Defending the Earth.
责任 守卫地球
Can't argue with that.
这我可争不过
Hey, I need that!
我需要这个
I can't have you walking round with a time travelling teleport.
我可不能让你带着个时空传送器到处跑
You could go anywhere. Twice.
你可以去任何地方 但只能用两次
Second time to apologise.
第二次是去道歉的
And what about me? Can you fix that?
那我呢 你能治好我吗
Will I ever be able to die?
我可以死去了吗
Nothing I can do.
那我无能为力了
You're an impossible thing, Jack.
你真是个不可思议的人物 杰克
Been called that before.
有人也这么说过我
Sir.
长官
Ma'am.
女士
But I keep wondering, what about ageing?
但我禁不住在想 老了怎么办
Cos I can't die, but I keep getting older,
因为我死不了 但我还会不断老去
the odd little grey hair, y'know?
偶尔会长出点白头发
What happens if I live for a million years?
如果我活了一百万年会怎样
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
OK, vanity, sorry, yeah.
抱歉 有点小虚荣了
Can't help it. Used to be a poster boy!
忍♥不住要想 曾经上过海报
When I was a kid, living in the Boeshane Peninsula,
我小时候住在伯依山半岛
tiny little place,
很小的一个地方
I was the first one ever to be signed up for the Time Agency.
我是那里史上第一个被时间特工局录取的
They were so proud of me. The Face of Boe, they called me.
他们可为我骄傲了 他们叫我伯依之脸
I'll see you.
回见
No. Can't be.
不 不会吧
No. Definitely not. No.
不 绝对不可能 不会
No!
不
Yeah, could you put me through?
能麻烦给我转接一下吗
Hi, I'm looking for a Dr Thomas Milligan.
你好 我要找汤玛斯·米利根医生
Yeah? Hello?
喂 哪位
Hello?
哪位
Right then! Off we go.
好了 我们出发
The open road! There is a burst of starfire,
上路吧 有个地方星火大喷发
right now, over the coast of Meta Sigmafolio,
就现在 在大西玛弗留海岸
the sky is like oil on water, fancy a look?
天空就像是浮在水上的油 想去看看吗
Or...back in time, we could...
回到过去的话 我们还可以
I don't know, Charles II?
要不去查理二世时代
Henry VIII? I know, what about Agatha Christie?!
亨利三世 要不去看阿加莎·克里斯蒂
I'd love to meet Agatha Christie,
我可想去见见阿加莎·克里斯蒂了
bet she's brilliant!
她肯定很聪明
OK.
好吧
I just can't. Yeah.
我不能去了 好吧
Spent all these years training to be a doctor.
我这些年来一直在学习成为医生
Now I've got people to look after.
现在也有人需要我照顾了
They saw half the planet slaughtered, and they're devastated.
他们看见半个地球被屠♥杀♥ 精神都很不好
I can't leave them. Course not.
我不能丢下他们 当然不能
Thank you.
谢谢
Martha Jones, you saved the world.
玛莎·琼斯 你拯救了世界
Yes, I did!
没错
I spent a lot of time with you,
我和你在一起待这么久
thinking I was second best.
一直以为自己只是第二流
But d'you know what? I am good!
但是你知道吗 我真的很厉害
You going to be all right? Always, yeah.
你一个人没事吧 当然 一直很好
Right, then. Bye.
那好吧 再见
Cos the thing is, it's like my friend Vicky,
因为问题在于 就像我朋友薇吉
she lived with this bloke, student housing,
她和这么一个家伙一起住学生公♥寓♥
there were five of them, all packed in,
一共有五个人 非常挤
and this bloke was called Shaun,
这个家伙叫做肖恩
and she loved him, she did, she completely adored him,
她爱他 真的爱 简直爱得痴狂
spent all day long talking about him.
整天说他说个没完
Is this going anywhere? Yes!
你说的话有重点吗 当然有
Cos he never looked at her twice.
而他从没多看她一眼
I mean, he liked her, that was it!
他觉得她还行 仅此而已
And she wasted years pining after him, years of her life,
而她却浪费了宝贵的好几年人生跟着他
cos while he was around, she never looked at anyone else.
因为有他在场 她眼里就看不到别人了
And I told her, I always said to her,
而我告诉她 我不停地告诉她
time and time again, I said, "Get out."
告诉她好几次 我说 "放手吧"
So this is me.
现在就是我
Getting out.
放手了
Keep that.
留着吧
Cos I'm not having you disappear!
因为我才不会让你失联
If that rings, WHEN that rings,
如果手♥机♥响了 等手♥机♥响了
you'd better come running, got it?
你最好赶紧过来 明白吗
Got it!
明白
I'll see you again, mister.
再见了 先生
What?
什么
泰坦尼克号♥
敬请期待2007年圣诞特辑《诅咒之旅》
Last of the Time Lords"(最后的时间领主)曾被暂定为89 05停播期间一部改编电影的名字甚至有少量海报流出 可惜最终取消关于伯依之脸就是老年杰克RTD曾在评论音轨中试图否认 引起议论但制片人和主要演员都公开表示肯定 疑议最终消除
本集共有两位导演 科林·提戈与格雷姆·哈珀提戈在拍摄中途不慎跌伤 不得已由哈珀临时顶班本集名"
What?!
什么
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表