Whatever's happening seems
不管发生了什么
to be centred around that establishment.
似乎都围绕着那片校区
The faintest of traces, but they all lead back there.
即便最微弱的踪迹也会追溯回那里
It's Baines, isn't it?
您是班恩斯吧
This isn't very funny, sir.
这真的不好笑 先生
Just shut up, stop talking, cease and desist, there's a good girl!
快闭嘴 别说话 给我停下 好姑娘
Mother of Mine is dying to meet you.
我的母亲非常想见到你
And here she is.
她这就来了
Stop mocking me, sir. No!
别再耍我了 先生 闭嘴
Mother of Mine just needs a shape.
我的母亲需要一副躯壳
We go through shapes so very fast.
我们的躯壳换得非常快
Yours is perfectly adequate,
你的躯壳非常合适
if a little grim.
甚至有点冷酷
Mother of Mine,
我的母亲啊
embrace her.
拥抱她吧
You look wonderful.
你太漂亮了
You'd best give me some warning, can you actually dance?
你最好提前给我交个底 你会跳舞吗
I'm not certain.
我还真不确定
There's a surprise.
真是个惊喜
Is there anything you're certain about? Yes.
你有什么能确定的吗 有
Yes.
当然有
There you are! Come and look what I've got.
你来了 快看看我搞到了什么
Mr Pool didn't want his afternoon tea, so cook said I could have it.
普尔先生不想喝下午茶 所以大厨就给我了
so there's enough for two.
足够两个人喝了
What are you standing there for?
你在那站着干什么呢
Are you alright? I must have a cold coming on.
你还好吗 我肯定是着凉了
Problem is, I keep thinking about them but I don't know what to do.
问题是我总是想着他们俩 却不知该怎么做
Thinking about who? Mr Smith and Matron.
想着谁 史密斯先生和护士长
Cos it's never gonna last.
因为他们俩不可能长久
He's going to leave in a few weeks. Why?
他几个星期之后就走了 为什么
It's like his contract comes to an end
大概是他的合同快到期了
and she's gonna be heartbroken. Leave for where?
到时她就会伤心了 他要去哪
All sorts of places.
各种地方
I wish I could tell you Jenny. But it's complicated.
我真希望能跟你说明白 可是有点复杂
In what way?
怎么复杂
I just can't.
就是说不清
It sounds so interesting.
听起来好有趣
Tell me. Tell me now.
告诉我 快告诉我
Would you like some tea? Yes, thanks.
你想来点茶吗 谢谢
I could put a nice bit of gravy in the pot and some mutton.
我可以往茶壶里加点肉羹和炖羊肉
Or sardines and jam, how about that?
或者沙丁鱼和果酱 你来点吗
I like the sound of that. Right.
听起来好好喝 好的
Hold on a tick.
稍等一下
They've found us!
他们发现我们了
This is ridiculous Martha, I've warned you.
太荒唐了 玛莎我警告过你了
They've found us and I've seen them,
他们找到我们了 我看见他们了
they look like people, like us, like normal!
他们和我们一样 伪装成了正常人
I'm sorry, but you've got to open the watch.
非常抱歉 但你得打开怀表了
Where is it?
哪去了
Oh, my God, where's it gone? Where's the watch?
天啊 哪去了 那怀表哪去了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You had a watch, a fob watch, right there.
你有块表 怀表 就放在这
Did I? I don't remember. I can't see what concern it is of yours.
有吗 不记得了 这和你没有关系吧
But we need it!
但我们需要那块表
Oh my god, Doctor, we're hiding from aliens,
天啊博士 我们在躲外星人
and they've got Jenny!
而他们已经害了珍妮了
And they've possessed her or copied her or something!
不知道他们是附身了她还是者克隆了她
You've got to tell me, where's the watch? Oh! I see!
你得告诉我那块表在哪 我算明白了
Cultural differences.
文化差异
It must be so confusing for you.
你肯定已经糊涂了
Martha, this is what we call a story.
玛莎 我们管这个叫"故事"
Oh, you complete...
你这个傻...
This is not you. This is 1913!
你不是这样的 这可是1913年
Good. This is 1913.
没错 今年是1913年
I'm sorry, I'm really sorry,
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
but I've got to snap you out of this.
但我得让你清醒清醒
Martha! Wake up! You're coming back to the TARDIS with me.
玛莎 醒醒 你跟我一起回塔迪斯
How dare you? I won't go anywhere with an insane servant!
你好大胆子 我才不会跟你一个疯女仆一起
Martha, you are dismissed!
玛莎 你被解雇了
You will leave these premises immediately! Now get out!
请你立即离开学校 快走
The nerve of it! The absolute cheek!
好大的胆子 整个一个疯姑娘
You think I'm a fantasist, what about her?
你还以为我满脑袋幻想 你看看她
The funny thing is, you did have a fob watch.
有趣的事情是 你确实有块怀表
Right there. Don't you remember?
就在那 你不记得了吗
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Martha?!
玛莎
Not now, Tim, busy!
没时间了 提姆 忙着呢
Mr Smith?
史密斯先生
No one home.
人不在
The maid was definitely hiding something.
那女佣肯定在掩藏什么
A secret around this Mr Smith.
围绕着这个史密斯先生的秘密
We both scented him though, he was plain and simple human.
我们都嗅过他了 他只是个普通人
Maybe he knows something. Where is he?
也许他知道了什么 他在哪
She's infatuated. You're a dangerous man.
她太迷恋你了 你真是个危险的人
You've taken my arm in public. I'm very scared.
那你还公开挽着我的手臂 我很害怕啊
Spare a penny for the veterans of the Crimea, sir?
请给
指1853年英法与沙俄争夺巴尔干半岛的战争
Yes, of course. There you are.
好的 当然 给你
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your partners for a waltz.
女士们先生们 请与舞伴一起跳一曲华尔兹
You CAN dance!
你还是能跳舞的
Quite surprised myself!
我自己也很吃惊
Sorry!
抱歉
I think this might help.
我看这个会有点帮助
年度舞会1913年11月11日星期二地点 镇礼堂
That makes it easy, Son of Mine.
这样找起来简单多了 吾儿
Because Daughter of Mine is already there.
因为吾女已经在那里了
We've been invited to the dance.
我们要受邀参加舞会了
Oh. Staff entrance, I think, Miss.
我想你还是走侍者通道吧 小姐
Yeah, well, think again, mate.
拉倒吧 老兄
Please, don't. Not again.
求你 别再纠缠了
He's different from any other man you've ever met, right?
他和你之前遇到的所有人都不同 对吧
Yes. And sometimes he says these strange things,
是 而有时候他会讲一些奇怪的事
like people and places you've never heard of, yeah?
就好像那些你从没听过的人和地方 对吧
But it's deeper than that.
但真♥相♥远不止于此
Sometimes, when you look in his eyes, you know,
有时候你望进他的眼睛 你能看出
you just know, that there's something else in there.
你就是能看出深处还有别的什么
Something hidden.
深深地藏着
Right behind the eyes, something hidden away. In the dark.
有什么东西深藏在他脑海的角落里
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
Yes, you do.
你当然明白
I don't mean to be rude, but the awful thing is,
我不想失礼 但糟糕的是
it doesn't even matter what you think.
你怎么想根本无关紧要
But you're nice, and you're lucky.
但你是个好人 运气也好
I just want to say sorry for what I'm about to do.
但我要为接下来的事向你道歉
Oh, now really, Martha.
不会吧 玛莎
This is getting out of hand. I insist you leave.
你这次真的是过分了 请你务必离开
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Name it.
说出名字
Go on. Name it.
来啊 说吧
John, what is that silly thing? John?
约翰 那个小棍子是什么 约翰
You're not John Smith.
你不是约翰·史密斯
You're called The Doctor.
你的名字是博士
The man in your journal, he's real.
你笔记里写的那个人 他是真的
He's you.
他就是你
Evening all. Spare a penny, sir?
晚上好 接济一点吧先生
I didn't spare YOU.
我接济你一条命
You will be silent! All of you!
你们都给我闭嘴 所有人
I said silence!
我说了 闭嘴
Mr Clark? What's going on?
克拉克先生 怎么回事
Mr Smith, everything I told you, just forget it!
史密斯先生 我对你说的一切你就当没听见
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表