Martha. Come on, stay with me.
玛莎 来吧 跟我来
What's the point? You can't control it.
这有什么意义 你又控制不了
The mutation is too strong.
变异的能量太强了
Killing those people won't help you. You're a fool.
杀了他们也无济于事 你是个傻瓜
A vain, old man who thought he could defy nature.
一个自以为能抗拒自然的衰颓老头
Only Nature got her own back, didn't she?
于是自然也报复了你 是不是
You're a joke, Lazarus!
你就是个笑柄 拉撒路
A footnote in the history of failure.
只会在历史上留下愚名
What's the Doctor doing?
博士在干什么
He's trying to buy us some time. Let's not waste it.
他想给我们争取些时间 我们最好别浪费掉
Leo, look at me, focus on me. Let me see your eyes.
里奥 专心看着我 让我看你的眼睛
He's got concussion. Mum, you'll need to help him downstairs.
他脑震荡了 妈你得扶他去楼下了
This'll keep the swelling down.
这会使他消肿
Go, I'll be right behind you.
快走 我随后就到
Tish, move! We need to get out of here.
蒂什快走 我们得赶紧出去
It's no good, Doctor.
没用的 博士
You can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
Is that the same arrogance you had
听听你这傲慢的口气
when you swore that nothing had gone wrong with your device?
之前你不是还发誓你的设备万无一失吗
The arrogance is yours. You can't stand in the way of progress.
傲慢的是你 你阻止不了我进化的脚步
You call feeding on innocent people progress?
你管吃人叫进化吗
You're delusional!
你疯了
It is a necessary sacrifice!
这都是必要的牺牲
That's not your decision to make.
你没权力做这种决定
We can't get out! We're trapped!
我们出不去 我们被困住了
There must be an over ride switch.
肯定有保险开关
Where's the security desk? Tish!
安保控制台在哪里 蒂什
There.
在那边
Peek a boo!
发现你喽
Oh. Hello.
你好啊
I've got to go back.
我得回去
You can't! You saw what that thing did.
你不能回去 你看见那东西的杀伤力了
It'll kill you. I don't care. I have to go.
它会杀了你的 我不管 我必须回去
It's that doctor, isn't it?
是那个博士 是不是
That's what's happened to you. That's why you've changed.
原来就是这个原因 原来你变了都是因为他
He was buying us time, Martha.
他给我们争取了时间 玛莎
Time for you to get out too. I'm not leaving him.
他也希望你赶紧逃走 我不会丢下他的
Martha!
玛莎
More hide and seek, Doctor?
还想玩捉迷藏吗 博士
How disappointing.
真让人失望
Why don't you come out and face me?
赶紧出来面对我吧
Have you looked in the mirror lately?
你最近照镜子了吗
Why would I want to face that, hmm?
这张丑脸我可不想看
What are you doing here?
你回来干什么
I'm returning this. I thought you might need it.
我把这个还给你 我觉得你用得上
How did you...?
你是怎么
I heard the explosion. Guessed it was you.
我听见爆♥炸♥声 觉得是你
I blasted Lazarus. Did you kill him?
是我炸了拉撒路 把他炸死了吗
More, sort of, annoyed him, I'd say.
倒不如说把他炸恼了
She'll be all right.
她不会有事的
The Doctor and her, they'll look out for each other.
她和博士会互相照顾的
She turned her back on us,
她丢下了我们
went in there with that thing.
回去和那怪物搏斗
For him.
就为了他
He must be some guy.
他肯定很特殊
Maybe she loves him.
也许她爱他
She just met him!
她才刚遇见他
Is your daughter still in there with The Doctor? Do you know him?
您女儿还和博士在里面吗 你认识他吗
He's dangerous.
他很危险
There are things you should know.
有些事情你得知道
What things?
什么事情
What now? We've just gone round in a circle.
现在怎么办 我们又回到原点了
We can't lead him outside. Come on, get in.
我们不能让他出去 快进去
Are we hiding?
我们藏起来了吗
No, he knows we're here, but this is his masterpiece.
不 他知道我们在这里 但这是他的杰作
I'm betting he won't destroy it,
我赌他不会破坏这机器
not even to get at us.
哪怕是为了捉住我们
But we're trapped. Well, yeah, that is a slight problem.
但我们也被困住了 这还真是个问题哈
You mean you don't have a plan?
难不成你也没计划好
Yes. The plan was to get inside here.
我的计划就是躲进这里
Then what? Well, then I'd come up with another plan.
然后呢 然后 我再想别的计划
In your own time, then.
那你慢慢想
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Ah. Here we are. What are you going to do with that?
拿出来了 你打算怎么办
Improvise.
随机应变吧
I still don't understand where that thing came from. Is it alien?
我还是不知道那东西是哪来的 外星来的吗
No. For once, it's strictly human in origin.
不 那都是人类原生的基因
Human? How can it be human?
人类 那怎么可能是人类
Probably from dormant genes in Lazarus's DNA.
可能是来自拉撒路体内休眠的基因
The energy field in this thing must have reactivated them.
这台机器的能量场肯定把这些基因激活了
Now it looks like they're becoming dominant.
看来现在这些基因占据主导了
So it's a throwback.
这么说是返古了
Some option that evolution rejected for you
千百万年的进化使你的某些基因
millions of years ago. But the potential is still there,
被压制退化了 但其仍然存在于你体内
locked away in your genes, forgotten,
锁在你基因里的某个被遗忘的角落
until Lazarus unlocked it by mistake.
结果被拉撒路不小心激活了
It's like Pandora's box.
就好像潘多拉的盒子
Exactly. Nice shoes, by the way.
没错 外说一句 你鞋挺好看
Doctor, what's happening?
博士 这是怎么回事
Sounds like he's switched the machine on.
貌似他把机器打开了
That's not good, is it?
这是坏事吧
Well, I was hoping
我本来还指望
it was gonna take him a little bit longer to work that out.
他得再反应一会儿才会想到这个办法
I don't want to hurry you, but... I know, I know.
我不想催你 但 我知道 我知道
Nearly done. Well, what are you doing?
就要好了 你这是在做什么
I'm trying to set the capsule to reflect energy
我是想把舱室设置为反弹能量
rather than receive it. Will that kill him?
而不是吸收 这能杀死他吗
When he transforms, he's three times the size,
他变身之后变得比原来大了三倍
cellular triplication, so he's spreading himself thin.
细胞增殖三倍 所以他把自己撑薄了
But we're going to end up like him! Just one more.
但我们就要变成他了 最后一下
I thought we were going to go through the blender then.
我还以为我们要被绞碎了
It really shouldn't take that long just to reverse the polarity.
按说逆转极性真的不该用那么久
I must be a bit out of practice.
我肯定是手生了
He seems so...
他看起来
human again.
又有人样了
It's kind of pitiful.
也挺可怜的
Eliot saw that too. "This is the way the world ends
艾略特也写到了 "这就是世界结束的方式
Not with a bang, but a whimper."
并非轰然落幕 而是郁郁而终"
She's here! Oh, she's all right!
她出来了 她没事
Mrs Jones! We still haven't finished our chat.
琼斯夫人 我们之前话还没说完呢
Keep away from my daughter. Mum, what are you doing?
离我女儿远点 妈 你在干什么
Always the mothers! Every time!
每次总是老妈抽我
He's dangerous. I've been told things.
他很危险 有人警告我了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Look around you. Nothing but death and destruction.
你自己看看 他所到之处就是死亡和毁灭
This isn't his fault.
这又不是他的错
He saved us. All of us!
是他救了我 救了大家
And it was Tish who invited
而且一开始就是蒂什
everyone to this thing in the first place.
邀请大家参加这次展示会
So I'd say, technically, it was her fault.
所以要我说 这都是她的错
Leave him.
离开他
Martha?
玛莎
Not you, too.
你不要也离开我
Sorry.
抱歉
Lazarus, back from the dead.
拉撒路 死而复生了
Should've known, really. Where's he gone?
我早该料到的 他去哪了
That way.
那边
The church. Cathedral.
那个教堂 那是座堂
It's Southwark Cathedral.
那是萨瑟克座堂
He told me.
他跟我说过
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表