而你们却根本不知道他的存在
I know him.
我认识他
I told them about the Doctor.
我给他们讲博士的故事
I love him.
我爱他
I told them to pass it on.
我让他们把故事告诉别人
To spread the word so that everyone would know about the Doctor.
传颂开来 让博士的故事人人皆知
Faith and hope? Is that all?
信仰和希望 就这样吗
No, 'cause I gave them an instruction.
不 因为我给了他们一个指令
Just as the Doctor said.
正如博士所说的那样
Use the countdown.
利用倒计时
I told them if everyone thinks of one word at one specific time...
我告诉他们如果所有人在同一时刻默念一个词
Nothing will happen!
什么都不会发生
Is that your weapon?
这就是你的武器吗
Prayer?! Right across the world.
祈祷吗 全世界一起
One word, just one thought, at one moment...
在同一时间 一起默念着一个词
But with 15 satellites.
再加上15颗卫星放大
What? The Archangel Network!
什么 大天使网络
A telepathic field binding the human race together,
一个将全体人类连在一起的精神控制场
with all of them, every single person on Earth,
而其中所有的人 地球上每一个人
thinking the same thing at the same time.
都在同一时间 想着同一个词
And that word... is "Doctor".
而那个词 就是"博士"
Stop it. No, no, no, no, you don't...
停下 不不不 不行
Doctor. Doctor.
博士 博士
Don't...? Doctor.
不行 博士
Doctor.
博士
Stop this right now! Stop it!
马上停下 快停下
Doctor.
博士
Doctor. Doctor.
博士 博士
Doctor!
博士
I've had a whole year to tune myself into the psychic network
我花了一整年将自己与精神网络调谐
and integrate with its matrices.
将自己整合进信♥号♥♥矩阵
I order you to stop!
我命令你们停下
Doctor. Doctor. Doctor.
博士 博士 博士
Doctor.
博士
Doctor.
博士
The one thing you can't do. Stop them thinking.
你唯一禁止不了的 是思考
Tell me the human race is degenerate now,
现在你还能说人类低等原始吗
when they can do this.
而他们却能做到这个
No!
不
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Then I'll kill THEM!
那我杀了他们
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
You can't do this! It's not fair!
你不能这么做 这不公平
And you know what happens now. No!
你知道接下来会发生什么 不
No!
不
No! No...
不 不
You wouldn't listen. No!
你总是不听 不
Because you know what I'm going to say...
因为你知道我会说什么
I forgive you.
我原谅你
My children!
孩子们
Protect the Paradox! Protect the Paradox!
保护佯谬机 保护佯谬机
Protect the Paradox!
保护佯谬机
Captain! The Paradox Machine!
上校 毁掉佯谬机
You men! With me! You stay here.
你们跟我来 你们待在这
No!
不
Now it ends, Doctor!
就要结束了 博士
Now it ends!
结束了
We've all 6 billion spheres heading straight for us!
所有60亿铁球都在向我们冲来
We've got control of the Valiant,
我们控制了瓦利恩特号♥
you can't launch.
你无法发射了
I've got this.
但我还有这个
Black Hole Convertor inside every ship.
每艘船里都有一个黑洞转化器
If I can't have this world, Doctor, then neither can you.
既然我无法拥有世界 博士 你也别想
We shall stand upon this Earth together as it burns!
我们就和这地球一起 毁灭吧
Can't get in. We'd get slaughtered.
我们冲不进去 我的人都死了
Yeah. Happens to me a lot.
是啊 我常常死
Weapon after weapon after weapon,
一件武器接着一件武器
all you do is talk and talk and talk,
而你从头到尾都只是空口说
but over all these years
但是这么多年来
and all these disasters,
经过这么多灾难
I've always had the greatest secret of them all.
我已经掌握了其中最关键的诀窍
I know you.
我了解你
Explode those ships, you kill yourself.
炸了那些战舰 你也会死
That's the one thing you can never do.
而自杀这件事你断断做不到
Give that to me.
把那个给我
Everyone! Get down!
大家 都趴下
Time is reversing.
时间在倒流
The paradox is broken.
悖论被打破了
We've reverted back, one year and one day.
我们已经往回倒流了一年零一天
Two minutes past 8:00 in the morning.
早晨8点刚过两分
UNIT总部 上边什么情况This is UNIT Central. What's happened up there?
这里是
We just saw the President assassinated!'
我们刚刚看到总统被暗♥杀♥了
You see? Just after the President was killed,
你瞧 正好在总统被杀之后
but just before the spheres arrived.
铁球降临之前
Everything back to normal. Planet Earth restored.
一切都恢复正常 地球重置了
None of it happened.
那一切都没有发生
The rockets, the terror. It never was.
火箭 恐怖统治 都不再了
What about the Spheres? Trapped at the end of the universe.
那铁球呢 被困在宇宙末日了
But I can remember it.
但我还记得
We're at the eye of the storm. The only ones who'll ever know.
我们在暴风眼里 只有我们能记得
Oh, hello! You must be Mr Jones,
你好啊 你肯定就是琼斯先生了
we haven't actually met.
我们还没见过面呢
Whoa, big fella. You don't want to miss the party.
慢着点大兄弟 你可别想错过好戏
Cuffs.
手铐
So, what do we do with this one?
那我们该怎么处理他
We kill him. We execute him.
杀了他 处决他
No, that's not the solution.
不 这么做不行
Oh, I think so.
是吗 我看行
Cos all those things.
因为那一切
They still happened.
都真实发生过
Because of him.
都因为他
I saw them.
我都看见了
Go on! Do it!
来啊 开枪啊
Francine, you're better than him.
弗朗辛 你比他强
You still haven't answered the question.
你还是没有回答问题
What happens to me?
你会怎么处理我
You're my responsibility, from now on.
从现在起我负责看管你
The only Time Lord left in existence.
你是仅有的时间领主了
Yeah, but you can't trust him.
可你不能相信他
No. The only safe place for him is the TARDIS.
不 唯一能安全看管他的地方就是塔迪斯了
You mean you're just gonna...keep me?
你是说你要 关着我
Mm. If that's what I have to do...
是 如果我必须这么做的话
It's time to change.
是时候改变了
Maybe I've been wandering for too long.
也许我漂泊得太久了
Now, I've got someone to care for.
现在终于有我要照顾的人了
Put it down. There you go... I've got you, I've got you...
放下 来躺下来 我接着你了
Always, the women. I didn't see her.
总是折在女人手里 我没注意她
Dying in your arms. Happy now?
死在你怀里 高兴了吧
You're not dying. Don't be stupid.
你才不会死 别傻了
It's only a bullet. Just regenerate.
区区一颗子弹 快重生吧
No. One little bullet, come on.
不 只是一颗子弹而已 来啊
I guess you don't know me so well. I refuse.
看来你也不是那么了解我 我拒绝
Regenerate, just regenerate,
重生 快重生啊
please, please just regenerate, come on...
求你了 求你快重生 快啊
And spend the rest of my life imprisoned with you?
好让你关我一辈子吗
But you've got to! Come on!
一定要重生 快啊
It can't end like this!
结局怎么会是这样
You and me! All the things we've done.
你和我 经历了那么多
Axons! Remember the Axons,
埃克欧恩 还记得埃克欧恩吗
and the Daleks...
还有戴立克
We're the only two left.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表