- Unless we reach Utopia. - And Utopia is...?
人人都知道乌托邦
Every human knows of Utopia. Where have you been?
- 你是哪里来的? - 算是个隐士吧u3000
有朋友的隐士?
Bit of a hermit.
- A hermit with friends? - Hermits United.
隐士协会,我们每隔10年相聚一次 交换洞穴的故事
We meet up every 10 years, swap stories about caves. It's good fun.
对隐士来说是个不错的乐趣
For a hermit. So, Utopia?
那么,唔,乌托邦是?
呼叫穿越星际而来
The call came from across the stars. Over and over again.
一遍又一遍
"到乌托邦来"
"Come to Utopia." Originating from that point.
从那点发出的
- 那是哪里?u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 - 它远在冷聚荒野区之外
Where is that?
Oh, it's far beyond the Condensate Wilderness.
朝向荒地和暗物质礁区 呼唤我们过去
Out towards the Wildlands and the Dark Matter Reefs.
人类的最后一批,分散在黑夜之中
Calling us in,
the last of the humans scattered across the night.
- 你觉得那里是什么? - 我们无从得知u3000u3000u3000
DOCTOR: What do you think is out there? YANA: We can't know.
一个殖民地,一个城市,某种天堂?
A colony, a city, some sort of haven.
科学基金会在几千年前创造了乌托邦计划
The Science Foundation created the Utopia Project thousands of years ago
为了保存人类,找到活下去的方法
to preserve mankind, to find a way of surviving
活在现实本身之外,现在也许他们找到了
beyond the collapse of reality itself.
Now, perhaps they found it.
也许没有
Perhaps not. But it's worth a look, don't you think?
但值得一看,你觉得呢?
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
而且信♥号♥♥一直在调制 所以它并非自动的
(DRUMS BEATING)
And the signal keeps modulating so it's not on automatic.
那是个好迹象,有人在那里
That's a good sign. Someone's out there.
而且那是
(DISTANT) And that's a navigation matrix, isn't it?
一个导航矩阵...
So you can fly without the stars to guide you, Professor?
教授?
Professor? Professor?
教授!
Professor!
好了,就说那么多,开始干活吧! 现在谢谢你们,如果你们能离开
I... Right, that's enough talk. There's work to do.
Now if you could leave, thank you.
- 你没事吧?u3000 - 是的,我很好
- Are you all right? - Yes, I'm fine. And busy.
而且很忙!
除了火箭飞不起来,对吗?
Except that rocket's not going to fly, is it?
这个着陆区装置不起作用
This Footprint mechanism thing, it's not working.
我们会找到办法的!
- We'll find a way! - You're stuck on this planet.
你们被困在这个星球上
而你没有告诉他们,是不是?
And you haven't told them, have you?
外面那些人仍然以为他们能飞出去
That lot out there, they still think they're gonna ?y.
- 让他们保持希望要好些 - 非常正确u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Well, it's better to let them live in hope.
而且我得说,教授
Quite right, too. And I must say, Professor... What was it?
-你叫什么来着? -Yana -Yana教授,这个新科学我不懂
- Yana. - Professor Yana,
this new science is well beyond me.
不过,一个升压逆转电路,在任何情况下
But all the same, a boost reversal circuit, in any timeframe,
都一定是能逆转升压的电路 所以我想知道如果我这样做
must be a circuit which reverses the boost.
So I wonder what would happen
会发生什么...
if I did...this.
Chan,起作用了,tho
Chan, it's working, tho!
但是! 你怎么做到的?!
But how did you do that?
噢,我们刚才扯远了, 我都忘了告诉你: 我有多么聪明!
Oh, we've been chatting away. I forgot to tell you, I'm brilliant.
所有乘客,准备登船 重复,所有乘客,准备立刻登船
All passengers, prepare for boarding.
Repeat, all passengers prepare for immediate boarding.
目的地乌托邦
Destination, Utopia.
那儿
还有那里
In there.
所有军队撤回发射井,重复, 所有军队撤回发射井
进去! 所有人都进去
Inside! Everyone, inside!
快点,行动,行动,行动
Come on, move, move, move!
所有乘客准备立刻登船
All passengers prepare for immediate boarding.
所有乘客准备立刻登船
All passengers prepare for immediate boarding.
抱歉
Excuse me.
嘿,你叫什么的,Creet吗?
- Hey, what was your name? Creet? - That's right, miss.
-没错,小姐 -你跟谁在一起,你家人呢? -没,只有我,小姐
Who are you with, Creet? You got family?
No, miss. There's just me.
祝你好运,你觉得乌托邦那里会是什么样子?
Well, good luck. What do you think it's gonna be like in Utopia?
我妈妈过去说,天空用钻石做成
My mum used to say the skies were made of diamonds.
她说得好
Good for her. Go on, off you go, get your seat.
去吧,快去,找你的座位!
(SNARLING)
- 难道是...? - 麸质提取物u3000u3000
- Is that... - Gluten extract.
它把中性子图连接在一起
It binds the neutralino map together.
但那是食物
But that's food.
你用食物,线和钉子制♥造♥了这个系统 Yana教授,你真是一个天才!
You've built this system out of food and string and staples?
- Professor Yana, you're a genius. - Says the man who made it work.
刚才让它起作用的人才是
啊,那个很简单,最后突然想到的
Oh, it's easy coming in at the end. But you're stellar.
但你是第一流的,这真是太伟大了!
This is magnificent. And I don't often say that 'cause...
我并不经常这么说,因为... 好吧,因为我
Well, 'cause of me.
不过即使我的头衔也是假的 大学这种东西已消失了超过1000年
Well, even my title is an affectation.
There hasn't been such a thing as a university for over 1,000 years.
我一生都在从一艘难民船来到另一艘
I've spent my life going from one refugee ship to another.
如果你在另一个时代出生 你会得到尊敬,我说真的
If you'd been born in a different time, you'd be revered. I mean it.
名满各个星系
Throughout the galaxies.
那些该死的星系,它们不得不坍缩并死亡!
Oh, those damn galaxies, they had to go and collapse.
有些赞美会好一些
Some admiration would have been nice. Yes, just a little. just once.
- 只是一点点,只是一次 - 你现在懂了u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Well, you've got it now.
但那个着落区动力系统
But that Footprint engine thing...
你无法从飞船上激活它 必须在这里完成
You can't activate it from on-board. It's got to be done from here.
我会留在这里
You're staying behind.
和Chantho一起
With Chantho. She won't leave without me. Simply refuses.
她不会离开我
- 简单的拒绝u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 - 你付出你的生命,他们才能飞出去
You'd give your life so they could fly.
我想我对乌托邦来说有点太老了
Oh, I think I'm a little too old for Utopia. Time I had some sleep.
是时候到我休息了
教授,告诉博士我们找到了他的蓝亭子
Professor, tell the Doctor we've found his blue box.
博士
- Ah. - Doctor?
教授,它是黑暗中的一把亮剑 也许我刚找到了带你出去的办法!
Professor, it's a wild stab in the dark,
but I might just have found you a way out.
额外的能量
Extra power.
也许有点作弊,不过谁来管呢?
Little bit of a cheat, but who's counting?
Jack,你负责火箭进料
Jack, you're in charge of the retro feeds.
- 噢,真高兴又见到那东西!u3000u3000u3000u3000 - Chan,教授你没事吧,tho?
Oh, am I glad to see that thing.
Chan, Professor, are you all right, tho?
是的,没事,我没事 我没事,你继续做事去
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm fine. just get on with it.
- 把那些电线连到杆上,跟上次一样 但要更快点!- 是,长官!u3000u3000u3000u3000
Connect those circuits into the spar, same as the last lot.
- But quicker. - MARTHA: Yes, sir.
- 你不用一直工作,我们能搞定 - 只是点头痛...u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
You don't have to keep working. We can handle it.
It's just a headache, just noise inside my head, Doctor.
只是脑袋里的噪声,博士, 脑袋里不断的噪声
哪种噪声?
- Constant noise inside my head. - What sort of noise?
鼓声
The sound of drums.
越来越多,好像它越来越近
More and more, as though it's getting closer.
- 什么时候开始的? - 我一生都有u3000u3000u3000
- When did it start? - I've had it all my life.
每个醒着的时刻
Every waking hour.
好了,不给痛苦休息的机会
Still, no rest for the wicked.
- 你跟教授多长时间了?u3000u3000 - Chan,17年,tho
So how long have you been with the Professor?
Chan, 17 years, tho.
天哪,好长时间
- Blimey. Long time. - Chan, I adore him, tho.
Chan,我喜欢他,tho
- 好吧,那他...u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 - Chan,我想他从未注意到,tho
Oh, right. And he...
Chan, I don't think he even notices, tho.
跟我说说看
- Tell me about it. - Chan, but I am happy to serve, tho.
Chan,但我为他服务很开心,tho
你每句开头都要加上"Chan"吗?
Do you mind if I ask? Do you have to start every sentence with "Chan"?
Chan,是的,tho
- Chan, yes, tho. - And end every sentence with...
-并且每句结尾都要加上...? -Chan,加上tho,tho -如果你不加会怎么样?
- Chan, tho, tho. - What would happen if you didn't?
Chan,那会很不礼貌,tho
Chan, that would be rude, tho.
什么,就像发誓?
- What, like swearing? - Chan, indeed, tho.
Chan,真的,tho
来吧,就一次
- Go on. just once. - Chan, I can't, tho.
- Chan,我不能,tho - 噢,为我做一次u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
- Do it for me. - No.
不!
(GIGGLING)
教授!
Professor. Systems are down.
系统坏了
教授,你听到我了吗?
Professor, are you getting me?
我在,我们准备好了
I'm here! We're ready.
你只需要连接那些耦合器 然后我们就能发射了
Now all you need to do is connect the couplings,
then we can launch.
上帝帮帮我们,这该死的仪器!
Save us, this equipment!
总是要重新启动
- Needs rebooting all the time. - Anything I can do?
- 要我帮忙吗?我那些做完了 - 好的,如果你能的话u3000u3000u3000
- I've finished that lot. - Yes, if you could.
- 只要在每次图像消失时按重启键u3000 - 没问题,先生!只要不喊我去速记
Just press the reboot key every time the picture goes.
Certainly, sir. just don't ask me to do shorthand.
你还在吗?
- Are you still there? - Present and correct.
没错,在!派你的人进去
我们会在这里保持级数
Send your man inside. We'll keep the levels down from here.
他进去了,愿他好运
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表