Martha.
玛莎
Could you do it?
你真的能下手吗
Could you actually kill him?
你真的能杀了他吗
Got no choice.
我没得选
You might be many things.
你也许有许多本事
But you don't look like a killer to me.
但在我看来 你不像个杀手
Let me in, it's Milligan.
让我进去 我是米利根
D'you bring food?
带吃的来了吗
Couldn't get any. And I'm starving.
找不到 我自己也饿坏了
All we've got is water.
我们这里只有水了
Sorry...
抱歉
It's cheaper than building barracks.
这样比盖新营地便宜
Pack them in, hundred in each house,
把他们塞进来 每个房♥子一百人
ferry them off to the shipyards every morning.
每天早上再运到造舰场去上工
Are you Martha Jones? Yeah, that's me.
你是玛莎·琼斯吗 对 我是
Can you do it? Can you kill him?
你能做到吗 你真能杀了他吗
They said you can kill the Master, can you?
他们说你能杀了法师 是真的吗
Tell us you can do it, please.
告诉我们你真的能 求你了
Tell us you can do it.
告诉我们你能杀了他
Come on, just leave her alone... she's exhausted.
别这样 让她快点歇息吧 她很累了
No, it's all right.
不 没事的
They want me to talk. And I will.
他们想让我讲讲 那我就说
Access Priority One.
接入第一优先级
第一优先级
This is Professor Alison Docherty.
我是艾莉森·多赫蒂教授
State your intent.
说明事由
First of all, I need to know about my son.
首先我想知道我儿子的情况
State your intent.
说明事由
Is my son still alive?
我儿子还活着吗
State your intent.
说明事由
I have some information for the Master.
我有情报要提供给法师
Concerning Martha Jones.
是关于玛莎·琼斯的
Guess what?!
你猜怎么着
I travelled across the world. From the ruins of New York,
我走遍世界 从纽约的废墟
to the Fusion Mills of China,
到中国的核聚变工厂
right across the Radiation Pits of Europe.
横穿欧洲的辐射沼泽
And everywhere I went,
我所到之处
I saw people just like you, living as slaves.
到处都是和你们一样像奴隶一般活着的人们
But if Martha Jones became a legend,
如果玛莎·琼斯变成了传奇
then that's wrong because my name isn't important.
那就不对了 因为我的名号♥并不重要
There's someone else.
还有一个更伟大的人
The man who sent me out there. The man who told me to walk the Earth.
是他派我逃了出来 是他让我走遍全球各地
And his name...is the Doctor.
而他的名字 就是博士
He has saved your lives so many times,
他救了你们一次又一次
and you never even knew he was there.
而你们却根本不知道他的存在
He never stops, he never stays,
他永不放弃 他永不停留
he never asks to be thanked.
他也从来不求感恩和回报
But I've seen him. I know him.
但我见过他 我认识他
I love him.
我爱他
And I know what he can do.
而我知道他能做什么
It's him! Oh, my God, it's him!
是他 天啊 是他
It't the Master! He's here!
是法师 他来了
But he never comes to Earth!
但他从来不到下面来
He never walks on the ground! Hide her!
他从来不到地面上 把她藏起来
He walks among us, our lord and master.
我们的主人法师到我们中间了
Martha?
玛莎
Martha Jo hones?
玛莎小琼琼
I can see ee ee you.
我能看见你哟
Out you come, little girl. Come and meet your Master.
快出来吧小姑娘 来见见你的法师主人
Anybody? Nobody? No? Nothing?
有人吗 没人出来是吗 不出来吗
Positions!
就位
I'll give the order.
我会下令的
Unless you surrender.
除非你出来投降
Ask yourself.
问问你自己
What would the Doctor do?
博士会怎么做
Oh, yes!
很好
Oh, very well done!
做得非常好
Good girl! He trained you well!
好姑娘 他把你调♥教♥得很好
Bag! Give me the bag!
背包 把背包给我
No, stay there, just throw it!
不 你别动 扔过来
And now, good companion...
现在 忠诚的旅伴啊
your work is done.
你的任务结束了
No!
不
But you...when you die,
可是你 你死的时候
the Doctor should be witness. Hmmm?
应该让博士在一边看着 对不对
Almost dawn, Martha,
天要亮了 玛莎
and Planet Earth
而这颗地球
marches to war.
将驶向战争
Citizens of earth,
"地球上的臣民'
'rejoice and observe.'
"欢庆吧 观赏吧"
Your teleport device.
你的传送装置
In case you thought I'd forgotten.
免得你以为我忘了
And now.
现在
Kneel.
跪下
Down below, the fleet is ready to launch.
在下方地面上 舰队已准备升空了
ships,
20万艘战舰200, 000
set to burn across the universe.
将一路烧杀 横扫整个宇宙
Are we ready?
我们准备好了吗
'The fleet awaits your signal. Rejoice!'
"整个舰队等待您的指令 欢庆吧"
Three minutes to align the Black Hole Convertors!
三分钟后对齐黑洞转化器
Counting down!
倒计时
I never could resist a ticking clock!
我就是喜欢弄个倒计时
My children! Are you ready?
孩子们 你们准备好了吗
We will fly and blaze and slice!
我们将杀向太空
We will fly and blaze and slice!
我们将杀向太空
At zero, to mark this day,
归零的时候 为了纪念这一天
the child, Martha Jones, will die.
天选之子玛莎·琼斯 将被处死
My first blood.
我的首杀
Any last words?
有什么遗言吗
No?
没有吗
Such a disappointment, this one.
这一个真够无能的
Days of old, Doctor,
换做以前 博士
you had companions who could absorb the Time Vortex!
你的旅伴甚至都能吸收时间漩涡呢
This one's useless!
这一个太废了
Bow your head.
低头
And so it falls to me, as Master of all,
此刻 我 作为万物之主
to establish, from this day, a new order of Time Lords.
正式宣布此刻起 时间领主的新秩序建立了
From this day forward...
今日之后
What...What's so funny?
你 你在笑什么呢
A gun? What about it?
一把枪 枪怎么了
A gun, in four parts?
一把分成四个部分的枪
Yes, and I destroyed it.
没错 被我毁掉了
A gun, in four parts, scattered across the world... I mean!
一把枪分成四块藏到世界各地
Come on! Did you really believe that?! What d'you mean?
拜托 你不会真信了吧 你什么意思
As if I would ask her to kill.
我怎么会叫她杀人
Oh Well! It does not matter, I've got her exactly where I want her.
那又怎么样 我已经按我的心意把她抓来了
But I knew what Professor Doherty would do.
可是我知道多赫蒂教授会举报我
The resistance knew... about her son.
抵抗组织知道她儿子的事
That's why I came to find you. Know your enemy.
所以我才来找你 了解敌人
I told her about the gun so she'd get me here.
我把枪的事告诉她 她就会把我送上来
At the right time. But you're still gonna die.
时机正好 可你还是难逃一死
Don't you want to know what I was doing?
你难道不想知道我到底在做什么吗
Travelling the world?
为什么走遍世界
Tell me. I told a story. That's all.
说来听听 我讲了个故事 仅此而已
No weapons, just words.
没有武器 只有言语
I did what the Doctor said.
我执行了博士的指令
I went across the continents all on my own.
我孤身一人穿越了整个大♥陆♥
And everywhere I went, I found the people.
我每到一个地方 就会找到当地的人
And I told them my story.
然后给他们讲我的故事
He has saved your lives so many times,
他救了你们一次又一次
and you never even knew he was there.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表