- Come with me. - Sorry?
跟我一起旅行
Travel with me.
- 作为什么? - 我的同伴u3000
- As what? - My companion.
但那不公平
But that's not fair.
那对你来说我必须像什么,博士?
What must I look like to you, Doctor?
我必须看起来如此渺小
- I must seem so very small. - No.
不,我们可以从头开始 我愿意这样
We could start again. I'd like that.
你和我,我们至少可以尝试一下
You and me, we could try, at least.
因为John Smith现在和曾经的一切... 我也同样有能力做到
'Cause everything that John Smith is and was,
I'm capable of that, too.
我不能
- I can't. - Please come with me.
-请跟我走吧 -我不能 -为什么?
- I can't. - Why not?
John Smith死了
你看起来像他
John Smith is dead, and you look like him.
但他就在这里
But he's here.
在我里面
Inside.
如果你看进我的眼睛里
If you look in my eyes...
回答我这个问题 就一个问题,仅此而已
Answer me this, just one question, that's all.
如果博士从没拜访过我们,如果...
If the Doctor had never visited us,
他从没选择过这个地方...
never chosen this place on a whim,
因为一时兴起...
这里还会有人死吗?
would anyone here have died?
你可以走了
You can go.
好了,不错的祝福!
Fight, then, molto bene.
她怎么样?
How was she?
是时候我们继续上路了
如果你想的话,我可以走让...
Time we moved on.
是时候我们继续上路了
- If you want, I could go and... - Time we moved on.
我想说
Erm, meant to say, back there last night,
昨晚在那里,为了让你变回来我什么都会说!
- 当然,你当然会,没错u3000u3000 - 我是说我并不是真的...
I would've said anything to get you to change.
-不! 不,不是 -好! -很好!
- Oh, yeah, course you would. - I wasn't really...
- 那我们开始吧u3000u3000u3000 - 那我们开始吧,是的
- No, no, no. - Good.
- Fine. - So there we are, then.
There we are, then, yes.
我从未说过...
And I never said.
谢谢你照顾我
Thanks for looking after me.
博士! Martha!
Doctor, Martha.
Tim,Timothy,Tim!
Tim Timothy Tim!
我只是想说再见...
I just wanted to say goodbye,
和谢谢你...
and thank you.
因为我看到了未来, 我现在知道什么必须要去做
Because I've seen the future, and I now know what must be done.
就快来了,是吗?
It's coming, isn't it? The biggest war ever.
有史以来最大的战争
- 你没必要去战斗 - 我想我们必须去
- You don't have to fight. - I think we do.
但你可能会受伤
But you could get hurt.
那你也是啊,跟着他到处旅行 但那并没能阻拦你!
So could you, travelling around with him,
Tim,如果你接受这个我会很荣幸
but it's not going to stop you.
Tim, I'd be honoured if you'd take this.
- 我什么也听不到u3000u3000u3000 - 不,现在只是块表而已
I can't hear anything.
但你带在身边,会给你好运
No, it's just a watch now. But keep it with you for good luck.
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself.
你会喜欢这段的
You'll like this bit.
(WHOOSHING)
炮弹来了!
SOLDIER: Incoming!
1914年6月,奥地利的一名 大公被一名塞尔维亚人暗♥杀♥
DOCTOR: In June, 1914,
an archduke of Austria was shot by a Serbian.
而这传遍了那些结盟的国家 就像米诺骨牌被推倒一样...
And this then lead, through nations having treaties with nations,
使这些英国孩子一起来到法国...
like a line of dominoes falling,
to some boys from England walking together in France on a terrible day.
一个恐怖的日子...
整点过一分,就是现在
One minute past the hour.
Hutchinson,时间到了,就是现在
It's now.
Hutchinson, this is the time, it's now.
到右边去! 到右边去!
(SHELL WHISTLING)
To the right, to the right!
我们成功了
We made it.
谢谢你,博士
Thank you, Doctor.
来吧,老伙计
Come on, old chap.
别管我,我不行了
- Leave me. I'm not going to make it. - Oh, yes you are.
不,你能行 这些年我不是都向你保证过吗?
快来! 那是命令!
Didn't I promise you all those years ago?
Now, come on, and that's an order!
他们唱着歌♥来到战场 他们年少,但正直忠诚,坚定不移
...they went with songs to the battle. They were young,
straight of limb, true of eye, steady and aglow.
面对着数不清的敌人他们坚持到最后
They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted.
他们面向敌人倒下
They fell with their faces to the foe.
他们永远不会衰老, 当我们这些幸存者慢慢变老时
They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
时光退不去他们的铅华, 岁月在他们身上不留痕迹
Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
在每一个夕阳西下 和旭日东升的时候
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
我们都会缅怀他们
we will remember them.
别眨眼,一眨眼你就会死
Don't blink.
别回头
Blink and you're dead.
别转脸
Don't turn your back,
别眨眼
don't look away and don't blink.
祝你好运
Good luck.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表