Do you think he's in here? Where would you go,
你觉得他在这里 如果是你想寻求救赎
if you were looking for sanctuary?
你会去哪里
I came here before.
我之前来过这里
A lifetime ago.
仿佛上辈子的事了
I thought I was going to die then.
我当时以为我活不成了
In fact, I was sure of it.
事实上我非常确定
I sat here...
我坐在这里
just a child.
只是一个孩子
The sound of planes and bombs outside. The Blitz.
我听见飞机轰鸣 炸♥弹♥尖啸 大轰炸
You've read about it? I was there.
你在书上读过吗 我当时也在
You're too young.
你太年轻了
So are you.
彼此
In the morning, the fires had died,
到了早上 大火熄灭了
but I was still alive.
但是我还活着
I swore I'd never face death like that again...
我发誓我绝不会再像这样坐以待毙
So defenceless.
毫无招架之力..
I would arm myself, fight back.
我会武装自己 猛烈反击
Defeat it.
击败死亡
That's what you were trying to do today? That's what I DID today.
你今天就是想做这个吗 我做成了
What about the other people who died? They were nothing.
那些死了的人怎么说 他们无关紧要
I changed the course of history.
我改变了历史的走向
Any of them might've done too.
他们也可能做到这一点
You think history is only made with equations?
你以为历史只是由方程式构成的吗
Facing death is part of being human.
人性的一部分就是面对死亡
You can't change that. No, Doctor.
你无法改变这一点 错 博士
Avoiding death, that's being human.
躲避死亡才是人的天性
It's our strongest impulse,
这是我们最强烈的本能
to cling to life with every fibre of being.
要拼尽全力留住生命
I'm only doing what everyone before me has tried to do.
我只是做了无数前人都想要做成的事
I've simply been more successful.
我只是成功了而已
Look at yourself. You're mutating.
看看你自己 你都变异了
You've no control over it.
你完全无法控制
You call that a success? I call it progress.
这就是成功吗 这是进展
I'm more now than I was.
我比之前更加强大了
More than just an ordinary human.
比做一个凡人强大得多
There is no such thing as an ordinary human.
这世上没有哪个人是平凡的
He's going to change again any minute.
他随时都会再次变身
I know. If I could get him up into the bell tower somehow,
我知道 如果我能把他引上钟楼
I've an idea that might work. Up there?
我也许有个办法能行 去上面
You're so sentimental, Doctor.
你太感情用事了 博士
Maybe you are older than you look.
也许你比你看上去的要老
I'm old enough to know
我寿命的长度
that a longer life isn't always a better one.
足以让我明白长生并不一定是美好的
In the end, you just get tired.
到最后 你会身心俱疲
Tired of the struggle.
你会疲于挣扎
Tired of losing everyone that matters to you.
疲于失去每一个你在乎的人
Tired of watching everything... turn to dust.
疲于眼睁睁看着周遭万物化为尘土
If you live long enough, Lazarus,
如果你活得够久 拉撒路
the only certainty left is that you'll end up alone.
唯一可以确定的就是你会孤独一生
That's a price worth paying.
这个代价也值得
Is it?
值得吗
I will feed soon.
我很快就要进食了
I'm not going to let that happen.
我不会坐视不管的
You've not been able to stop me so far!
可你还是没办法阻止我
Leave him, Lazarus.
别碰他 拉撒路
He's old and bitter.
他又老又柴
I thought you had a taste for fresher meat? Martha, no!
你不是喜欢鲜肉吗 玛莎 不行
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Keeping you out of trouble. Doctor. The tower!
帮你摆脱麻烦 博士 上塔楼
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
He's changed again. Keep moving. We've got to lead him up.
他又变身了 继续跑 我们把他引上去
Where are they?
他们在哪
Martha?!
玛莎
Doctor! Take him to the top,
博士 引他上去
the very top of the bell tower! Do you hear me?
去钟楼的最顶端 你听到了吗
Up to the top? Martha?
去顶端 玛莎
And then what?
然后呢
Martha, come on!
玛莎 快跑
Hyper sonic sound waves. Inspired.
超音速声波 启动吧
There's nowhere else to go. We're trapped!
无路可走了 我们被困住了
This is where he said to bring him.
他说了要把他引上来
So we're not trapped. We're bait!
这么说我们没被困住 我们是诱饵
He knows what he's doing.
他知道他在做什么
We have to trust him. Ladies!
我们必须相信他 女士们
Stay behind me.
躲在我身后
If he takes me, make a run for it. Head back down the stairs.
如果他冲我来 你就赶紧顺着楼梯往下跑
You should have time. But...
你应该有时间的 可是
Just do it, Tish!
照做就是 蒂什
I hope there's a good acoustics in here!
希望这里的音响效果足够好
Martha!
玛莎
Martha!
玛莎
Get away from her!
离她远点
We need to turn this up to eleven!
上调到11档
I've got you! Hold on!
我抓住你了 坚持住
Martha!
玛莎
I'm OK.
我没事
We're both OK!
我们都没事
Thanks. It's your Doctor you should be thanking.
多谢 你该谢谢你的博士
I told you he'd think of something.
我就说他会有办法的
He cut it a bit fine there, didn't he?
他差点就没赶上 是不是
He always does. It's more fun that way.
他总是这样 这样更刺♥激♥
Who is he?
他到底是谁
He's...
他
He's the Doctor.
他就是博士
I didn't know you could play.
我还不知道你会弹管风琴
Oh, well, if you hang around with Beethoven,
如果你和贝多芬关系不错
you're bound to pick a few things up.
耳濡目染地也会学来一点
Especially about playing loud.
尤其是学会大声了
Sorry?
什么
Something else that just kind of escalated, then.
看来这次又超出预想了
I can see a pattern developing.
似乎要成规律了
You should take more care in the future.
你在未来要多小心啊
And the past. And whatever
还有过去 还有
other time period you find yourself in.
你去的随便哪个时点
It's been fun, though, hasn't it? Yeah.
挺有趣的 是不是 是啊
So what do you say, one more trip?
那么再来一次 你看怎么样
No. Sorry.
不 抱歉了
What do you mean? I thought you liked it?
什么意思 我还以为你喜欢
I do, but I can't go on like this.
我是喜欢 但我不能一直这样
"One more trip." It's not fair. What are you talking about?
"再来一次" 不公平 你说什么呢
I don't want to be just a passenger any more,
我不想只做个普通的过客了
someone that you take along for a treat.
不想做你调剂生活的小点心
If that's how you still see me, well then, I'd rather stay here.
如果你还是这么看待我 那我宁愿不去
OK, then. If that's what you want.
那好吧 既然你这么想
Right. Well, we've already said goodbye once today.
那好 既然之前我们已经道过别了
It's probably best if you just go.
你直接走就行了
What is it?
又怎么了
What? I said, OK. Sorry?
我都说"好"了 什么
Ok!
好
Oh, thank you! Thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Well, you were never really "just a passenger", were you?
你从来都不只是个普通过客 是不是
'Hi, I'm out leave a message.'
"亲我出门啦 留个言"
Martha? It's your mother.
玛莎 我是你妈
Please phone me back.
请一定要回电'
I'm begging you, I know who this Doctor really is.
我求求你了 我知道这个博士的真实身份'
I know he's dangerous. You're gonna get yourself killed.
我知道他很危险 你会害死你自己的'
'Please, trust me,
求你了 相信我
this information comes from Harold Saxon himself.
这是哈罗德·萨克森亲自告诉我的
'You're not safe.'
你有危险
下集预告
Distress signal!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表