see about those engines, go.
去检查引擎状况去 快
Go.
去吧
Call us if there's news! Any questions?
有动静就叫我们 有问题吗
Yeah. Who are you?
有 你谁啊
I'm the Doctor!
我是博士
Heat shield failing at 25%.
热能屏障剩余25%
Impact in 32.50.
32分50秒后撞击
Hurry up, will you? All right!
快一点 好吧 行
Fix the clamp on. What're you typing?
把锁钳固定上 你在打什么
Each door's trip code is the answer to a random question
每一道门的通过密♥码♥都是一道船员随机设置的
set by the crew.
问题的答案
Nine tours back, we got drunk, thought them up.
这是九次航行之前我们喝醉了想出来的
Reckoning was if we're hijacked, we're the only ones who know all the answers.
想着如果船被劫 也只有我们知道全部答案
So you type in the right answer.
所以你把正确答案输入进去
This sends an unlock pulse to the clamp.
这边就会向锁钳发送解锁信♥号♥♥
But we only get one chance per door.
但是每道门只有一次机会
Get it wrong, the whole system freezes.
答错一次 整个系统就冻结了
Better not get it wrong then. OK!
那你最好别输错 好吧
Date of SS Pentallian's first flight? That's all right! Go!
彭塔里安号♥首航时间 好了 走
Yes! 28 more to go!
太好了 还有28道
Abi, how's Korwin doing? Any results from the bioscan?
艾比 科尔文怎么样 检测有结果吗
He's under heavy sedation.
他目前处在重度昏迷
I'm just trying to make sense of this data.
我正在解读这些结果数据
Give me a couple of minutes and I'll let you know.
等我分♥析♥几分钟再给你回话
Martha, Riley! How you doing?
玛莎 莱利 你们那边如何了
Area 29, at the door to 28.
在29区 准备开门去28区
Yeah, you've gotta move faster! We're doing our best!
那你们得再快点 已经尽力了
Find the next number in the sequence.
根据规律给出下一个数字
What?!
313 331 367 什么东西313, 331, 367.
You said the crew knew all the answers!
你说你们船员都知道答案
The crew's changed since we set the questions.
设定问题的那批船员有的已经走了
You're joking.
你逗我
What?
379 什么 379!
It's a sequence of happy primes. 379!
这是一组快乐质数 379
Happy what? Just enter it!
快乐什么 输入就行
Are you sure? We only get one chance!
你确定吗 我们只有一次机会
Any number that reduces to one
只要某数字的各数位的
when you take the sum of the squares of its digits,
平方求和 再将该和的各数位平方求和
and continue iterating until it yields one,
如此反复运算所得结果为1
is a happy number. Any number that doesn't, isn't.
就是快乐数 不符合条件的就是不快乐数
A happy prime is a number that's both happy and prime.
而快乐质数是指既是快乐数又是质数的数
Now type it in! I dunno, talk about dumbing down,
赶紧输入 真是一代不如一代
don't they teach recreational mathematics any more?
这年头学校里都不教趣味数学了吗
We're through!
通过了
Keep moving, fast as you can.
继续前进 越快越好
And Martha, be careful.
还有 玛莎 注意安全
There may be something else on board the ship.
船上也许有别的什么东西
Any time you wanna unnerve me, feel free. Will do, thanks.
欢迎你随时来打击我的勇气 好的多谢
Impact in 30.50.
30分50秒后撞击
Can't believe our lives depend on
真不敢相信我们的命全都寄在
some stupid pub quiz. Is that the next one?
一堆酒桌猜谜上了 这是下一道吗
Ah, this is a nightmare.
这一道难死了
Classical music. Who had the most pre download number ones?
古典乐中哪位艺术家的预下载量最高
Elvis Presley? Or The Beatles?
是猫王还是甲壳虫
How are we supposed to know that?
我怎么知道啊
We need a back up,
我们需要做个备用计划
in case they don't reach the auxiliary engines in time.
以防无法及时开启辅助引擎
Come on! Think! Resources, what have we got?
快想想 还有什么有用的
Doctor! What is it now?
博士 又怎么了
Who had the most number ones, Elvis or the Beatles?
谁的歌♥销量最高 猫王还是甲壳虫
Pre downloads? Elvis!
预下载量 猫王
No! The Beatles!
不对 是甲壳虫
No! Wait!
不 等等
Erm, that remix...
讨厌的翻唱
I don't know! I am a bit busy! All right! I'll ask someone else!
不知道 忙着呢 好吧 我问别人
Now, where was I? Here Comes The Sun!
说到哪了 《太阳出来了》[甲壳虫歌♥曲]
No! Resources! So! The power's still working,
不对 有用的 电力系统仍然正常
the generator's going, if we could harness that. Ah!
发电机还在运转 如果可以接进电力的话
Use the generators to jump start the ship.
用发电机来启动飞船
Exactly! At the very least, it'll buy some more time.
没错 至少可以再争取些时间
That is brilliant!
非常高明
I know! See, tiny glimmer of hope!
我知道 瞧 有点希望了吧
If it works.
如果管用的话
Oh, believe me, you're gonna make it work.
相信我 你会想法让它管用的
That told him!
话头堵得好
Impact in 29.46.
29分46秒后撞击
玛莎来电
Hello? Mum! It's me! It's Martha! Wow!
喂 妈 是我 玛莎
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Don't you check your messages? I've been calling you!
怎么都不查查语♥音♥信箱 我打了几万遍了
Actually, bit busy, need you to do something for me.
我现在有点忙 需要你帮帮我
No, listen to me.
不行 你听我说
We have to talk about this Doctor.
我们得谈谈这个博士
Not now. I need you to look something up on the internet.
现在不行 你得帮我上网去查些东西
Do it yourself! Oh, just DO IT, will you!
自己查去 赶紧去查
Please. When did you get so rude?
拜托了 什么时候这么没教养了
I'll tell you when ever since you met that man.
我来告诉你 就自从你遇见了那个博士
I need to know who had more number ones,
你得帮我查查谁的销量最高
the Beatles or Elvis. Hang on, the mouse is unplugged.
猫王还是甲壳虫 稍等 鼠标没插上
OK, I'm on. What is this, a pub quiz?
好了 查着呢 怎么了 酒吧猜谜吗
Yeah. Pub quiz. Using your mobile is cheating.
没错 猜谜呢 电♥话♥求助可是作弊
Have you found it? There's over 400,000 results.
查到了吗 搜出来四十多万条结果
Give me a minute!
给我点时间看看
'Impact in 28.50.'
28分50秒后撞击
Doctor, these readings are starting to scare me.
博士 这些读数有点吓着我了
What d'you mean?
什么意思
Korwin's body's changing.
科尔文的体征在变化
His whole biological make up, it's impossible.
他的整个生物组成成分 根本不可能
This is Medcentre,
这里是医疗中心
urgent assistance requested, urgent assistance!
需要紧急援助 紧急援助
Stay here! Keep working!
待在这 继续忙你的
Urgent assistance!
紧急求援
Abi, they're on their way.
艾比 他们正在赶过去
What's happening to you? Burn with me.
你到底怎么了 一起燃烧吧
Burn with me. Captain!
一起燃烧 船长
I told you to stay in engineering!
我说了让你待在引擎室
I only take orders from one person. Is he always this cheery?
我只听一个人的命令 他总这么讨喜吗
Elvis! What?
猫王 什么
Really? Elvis!
真的 猫王
Burn with me.
一起燃烧
Korwin, you're sick.
科尔文 你病了
Burn...with...me!
一起 燃烧
Mum, you're a star!
妈 你真厉害
Now, we need to have a serious talk.
现在我们得认真谈谈了
What was that?
什么动静
I've gotta go!
先不聊了
Doctor, what were those screams?
博士 那惨叫是怎么回事
Concentrate on those doors! You've gotta keep moving forward!
专心开你的门 你们得继续前进
Impact in 27.06.
27分6秒后撞击
Korwin's gone!
科尔文不见了
Oh, my God...
我的天啊
Tell me that's not Lerner.
那不会是勒纳吧
Endothermic vaporisation. Horrible.
高热汽化了 太可怕了
I've never seen one this ferocious.
我从没见过这么厉害的
Burn with me.
一起燃烧
That's what we heard Korwin say. What?
科尔文就是这么说的 什么
You think...?
你以为
No way! Scannell, tell him!
不可能 斯坎内尔 告诉他
Korwin is not a killer.
科尔文不会杀人的
He can't vaporise people! He's human!
他没法把人烧没 他只是个普通人
His bio scan results.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表