There we go! Universal roaming.
好了 全宇宙漫游
Never have to worry about a signal again.
再也不用担心没信♥号♥♥了
No way! It's too mad.
不可能 这也太疯狂了
You're telling me I can call anyone,
你是说我可以用这个手♥机♥
全宇宙漫游激活
anywhere in Space and Time on my mobile?!
拨给任何时空任何地点的任何人
Long as you know the area code.
只要你知道区号♥
Frequent flyer's privilege.
常客特权
Go on, try it.
来吧 试一试
Distress signal! Locking on, might be a bit of...
求救信♥号♥♥ 已锁定 可能会有点
turbulence. Sorry!
...颠簸 抱歉...
Come on, Martha, let's take a look.
来吧玛莎 我们出去看看
Woh! Now that is hot!
真是太热了
'Automated distress signal transmitting.'
求救信♥号♥♥已自动发送
It's like a sauna in here!
简直就是在蒸桑拿
Venting systems.
散热系统
Working at full pelt, trying to cool down...
全力运行 试图冷却这个...
wherever it is we are.
不知道是个什么地方
Well! If you can't stand the heat...
要是忍♥不了这股热劲儿那就
That's better! Oi, you two!
凉快多了 你们两个
Get out of there. Seal that door! Now!
快点出来 赶紧关上那道门
Who are you? What're you doing on my ship?
你们是谁 来我船上做什么
Are you police?
你们是警♥察♥吗
Why would we be police?
我们为什么会是警♥察♥
We got your distress signal.
我们收到了你们的求救信♥号♥♥
If this is a ship, why can't I hear any engines?
既然这是艘船 我怎么听不见引擎声
It went dead four minutes ago.
引擎4分钟前就停了
So maybe we should stop chatting and get to engineering. Captain.
那我们赶紧干活吧别闲聊了 船长
'Secure closure active.'
安全封锁启动
What? This ship's gone mad.
什么 这艘船疯了
Who activated secure closure? I nearly got locked into Area 27!
谁激活了安全封锁 我差点被关在27区了
Who are you?
你们是谁
He's the Doctor and I'm Martha. Hello.
他是博士 我是玛莎 你好
'Impact projection 42 minutes, 27 seconds.'
预计42分钟27秒后撞击
We'll get out of this. I promise.
我们会挺过去的 我保证
Doctor! 42 minutes until what?
博士 42分钟后会怎样
Doctor!
博士
Look.
你看
minutes until we crash into the sun.
42分钟后 我们就撞上太阳了42
神秘博士 第三季第七集
How many crew members on board? Seven, including us.
船上有几名船员 算上我们7个
We transport cargo across the galaxy. Everything's automated.
这是一艘星际货船 都是全自动的
Call the others. I'll get you out.
把大家都叫来 我就救你们出去
What's he doing?! Doctor, don't!
他在做什么 博士 别开
But my ship's in there!
但是我的飞船在里面
In the vent chamber?!
在散热室里
It's our lifeboat! It's lava.
那是我们的逃生船啊 已经烧化了
The temperature's going mad in there.
里面的温度涨疯了
Up 3,000 degrees in ten seconds and still rising.
10秒涨了3000度 还不停
Channelling the air. The closer we get to the sun,
那里是排出热气的 我们离太阳越近
the hotter that room'll get. We're stuck here.
里面就越热 我们被困在这了
So, we fix the engines,
所以我们修好飞船
we steer the ship away from the sun. Simple!
把这艘船驶离太阳 简单
Engineering down here, is it?
引擎室在这边是吧
'Impact in 40.26.'
40分26秒后撞击
Blimey! D'you always leave things in such a mess? Oh, my God.
我的天 你们总是这么一团乱吗 天
What the hell happened?!
到底发生什么了
Oh, it's wrecked.
被破坏了
Pretty efficiently too. Someone knew what they were doing.
而且破坏得很彻底 有人很懂行啊
Where's Korwin? Does anyone heard from him or Ashton?
科尔文在哪 谁和他或艾什顿联♥系♥过
No. D'you mean someone did this on purpose?
没有 你是说有人故意破坏吗
Korwin, Ashton, where are you?
科尔文 艾什顿 你们在哪
Korwin, can you answer?!
科尔文 快回复
Where the hell is he? He should be up here!
他哪去了 本来应该在上边的
Oh, we're in the Torajii system, lovely!
原来我们在托拉吉星系 真不错
You're a long way from home, Martha.
你可出了个大远门 玛莎
Half a universe away.
半个宇宙那么远
Yeah, feels it.
是啊 感觉出来了
And you're still using energy scoops for fusion!
而你们还在用采掘能量做燃料
Hasn't that been outlawed yet?
不是已经禁止使用了吗
We're due to upgrade next docking.
本来计划下次靠港就进行升级的
Scannell, engine report!
斯坎内尔 检查引擎状况
No response. What?
没有回应 什么
They're burnt out. The controls are wrecked,
线缆烧坏了 控制台没法用了
I can't get them back online.
我没法让引擎重新开机
Oh, come on! Auxiliary engines!
拜托 就没有辅助引擎吗
Every craft's got auxiliaries!
每艘飞船都有辅助引擎
We don't have access from here.
可我们在这里无法控制
The auxiliary controls are in the front of the ship.
辅助引擎控制台在飞船前端
With 29 password sealed doors between us and them.
从这到那要穿过29道密♥码♥安全门
We'll never get there on time.
根本来不及赶到那里
Can't you override the doors? No,
你们就没法解除锁定吗 不能
sealed closure means what it says. They're all deadlock sealed.
这是货真价实的安全封锁 全部都是密封的
So a sonic screwdriver's no use. Nothing's any use!
所以音速起子也不起作用 怎么都没用
We've got no engines, no time and no chance.
引擎关机了 时间又太短 根本没有机会
Oh, listen to you, defeated before you've even started!
瞧瞧你 这还没动手呢就先认输了
Where's your Dunkirk spirit? Who's got the door passwords?
敦刻尔克精神哪去了 谁有大门密♥码♥
They're randomly generated. Reckon I'd know most of them.
他们都是随机生成的 我大部分都知道
Sorry, Riley Vashtee.
抱歉 我是莱利·瓦什蒂
Then what're you waiting for, Riley Vashtee? get on it.
那你还等什么 莱利·瓦什蒂 快出发吧
It's a two person job.
这需要两人合作
One to take this for the questions, the other to carry this.
一个人要拿这个答题 另外一个人要拿这个
The oldest and cheapest security system around, eh captain?
现役最老旧最便宜的安保系统了 对吧船长
Reliable and simple. Just like you, Riley.
就是要简单[笨] 像你一样 莱利
Try to be helpful, get abuse. Nice.
想帮忙还要被损 真不错
I'll help you. Make myself useful.
我来帮你 至少能帮上点忙
It's remotely controlled by the computer panel.
解码需要电脑控制台远程操控
That's why it needs two. Oi, be careful.
所以需要两个人 注意安全
You too.
你也是
'McDonnell, it's Ashton.'
麦克唐纳 我是艾什顿
Where are you? Is Korwin with you?
你在哪 科尔文和你一起吗
'Get up to the Medcentre, now!'
马上来医疗中心
Impact in 34.31.
34分31秒后撞击
You've gotta stop it!
快停下
Korwin, it's Abi, open your eyes, I need to take a look at you.
科尔文 我是艾比 睁开眼睛让我看看
Korwin! What's happened? Is he OK?
科尔文 怎么回事 他还好吗
Kath! Help me! It's burning me!
凯丝 救救我 太烫了
How long's he been like this? Ashton just brought him in.
他这样多久了 艾什顿刚把他送来
What are you doing?! Don't get too close.
你在干什么 别靠太近
Don't be so stupid, that's my husband!
别胡闹了 这是我丈夫
And he's just sabotaged our ship!
而你丈夫把我们的船破坏了
What? He went mad.
什么 他刚才整个疯了
He set the ship to secure closure,
他启动了船上的安全封锁
then he set the heat pulse to melt the controls.
然后通过热脉冲烧化了控制台
No way! He wouldn't do that! I saw it happen, Captain.
他不可能这么做 我亲眼所见 船长
Korwin? Korwin, open your eyes for me a second?
科尔文 科尔文 能睁一下眼吗
I can't. Yeah, course you can. Go on.
我不行 当然行 来来
Don't make me look at you. Please.
别逼我看你 求你了
All right, all right just relax.
好吧好吧 放松吧
Sedative?
这是镇静剂吗
What's wrong with him?
他到底怎么了
Rising body temperature, unusual energy readings.
体温上升 能量读数异常
Stasis chamber. I do love a good stasis chamber!
平衡舱 我就喜欢平衡舱
Keep him sedated in there, regulate the body temperature.
给他打镇静剂送进去 控制他的体温
And, just for fun, run a bio scan and tissue profile on a metabolic detail.
而且做一次全身扫描和组织代谢测试
Just doing them now. Ooh, you're good!
我正在做 你挺专业
Anyone else presenting these symptoms?
还有别人出现这个症状吗
Not so far. That's something!
目前没有 那还好
Will someone tell me what is the matter with him?!
麻烦谁能告诉我他到底怎么了
Some sort of infection. We'll know more after the test results.
某种感染 等测试结果出来就知道了
Now, Allons y, back downstairs. Eh,
现在 快快快 下楼去
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表