SHAKESPEARE: Oh, sweet Dolly Bailey.
三次瘟疫她都待在这个地方 我们都抱头鼠窜了
She sat out three bouts of the plague in this place. We all ran like rats.
但她被什么吓的呢? 她有如此强的意志
But what could have scared her so? She had such enormous spirit.
怒斥,怒斥光明的消逝
Rage, rage, against the dying of the light.
-我以后可以用这句 -不行,这句是别人的
I might use that.
但问题是,Lynley没到水里却淹死了 Dolly死于惊吓,而他们都跟你有关
You can't, it's someone else's.
But the thing is, Lynley drowned on dry land, Dolly died of fright
-你在怪罪我? -但我看到一个女巫
-and they were both connected to you. - You're accusing me?
很清楚
No, but I saw a witch, big as you like, flying, cackling away,
-咯咯笑着飞走了,而你写过女巫 -我写过吗? 什么时候?
-and you've written about witches. - I have? When was that?
不...还没有
Not... Not quite yet.
-Peter Streete谈到过女巫 -谁是Peter Streete? -我们的建筑师
- Peter Streete spoke of witches. - Who's Peter Streete?
-他设计了环球剧场 -设计师
Our builder. He sketched the plans for the Globe.
The architect?
等等,设计师!环球剧场!快来!
Hold on. The architect. The architect! The Globe! Come on!
那些柱子,没问题,而14条边...
Columns there, right, and 14 sides.
我一直奇怪但没问过,威尔,为什么是14边?
I've always wondered, but I've never asked.
Peter Streete认为这是最好的形状,仅此而已
Tell me, Will, why 14 sides?
It was the shape Peter Streete thought best, that's all.
-他说传声效果好 -但为什么是14?为什么14听起来那么熟悉?
- He said it carried the sound well. -14?
-短诗有14行 -是有
Why does that ring a bell? 14?
- There's 14 lines in a sonnet. - So there is.
说得好! 诗句,形状,都是14
Good point. Words and shapes following the same design.
14行,14边,14面
14 lines, 14 sides, 14 facets... My head!
我的脑袋! 14边形! 想想! 单词,字母,数字,行...
Tetradecagon, think, think, think!
-但这只是一个剧场 -是的,但剧场很神气,不是吗
- Words, letters, numbers, lines! - This is just a theatre!
Oh, yeah, but a theatre's magic, isn't it?
你应该知道!站在这个舞台上
You should know. You stand on this stage,
说着合适的语句,带着合适的语调, 在合适的时间,你可以催人泪下
say the right words with the right emphasis at the right time.
Oh, you can make men weep
或悲伤或高兴,改变他们...
or cry with joy.
Change them.
你能在这里用言语改变人们的思想!
You can change peoples' minds just with words in this place.
-如果夸大地说... -就像你的警厅, 小木头亭子,但里面有巨大的能量
And if you exaggerate that...
It's like your police box. Small, wooden box with all that power inside.
Martha Jones,我喜欢你! 但还是要告诉你
Oh! Oh, Martha Jones, I like you. Tell you what, Peter Streete would know.
-Peter可能知道,我能跟他谈一谈吗? -你得不到答案的
- Can I talk to him? - You won't get an answer.
-建好剧场后一个月他就疯了 -为什么,发生了什么?
A month after finishing this place, he lost his mind.
他开始说些巫师,耳语之类的胡说
Why, what happened?
He started raving about witches, hearing voices, babbling.
-他的思想混乱了-他现在在哪里? -[古语]疯人院 -什么是疯人院? -疯人的医院,精神病院
- His mind was addled. - Where is he now?
- Bedlam. - What's Bedlam?
-我们要去那里,现在,快点! -等等,我和你一起去!我要获得第一手资料
- Bethlem Hospital, the madhouse. - We gotta go there, right now. Come on!
Wait, I'm coming with you. I want to witness this at first hand.
Ralph,最后一场给你,答应过你的, 抄印并分发,背台词,练习台词
Ralph! The last scene, as promised.
Copy it, hand it around, learn it, speak it.
开幕前我会回来,记住,孩子,生动点, 表情,你永远不知道女王会不会来!
Back before curtain up, and remember, kid, project!
Eyes and teeth. You never know, the Queen might turn up.
好像她从没来
As if. She never does.
那么跟我说说Freedonia那个 女人也能当医生,作家和演员的地方?
So, tell me of Freedonia, where women can be doctors, writers, actors.
-这个国家由一个女人统治 -她是皇族,上天的安排
This country's ruled by a woman.
Ah, she's royal, that's God's business. Though you are a royal beauty.
不过你也是个高贵的美人
娘娘腔,我只知道你在这个国家有老婆了
Whoa, nelly! I know for a fact you've got a wife in the country.
-但Martha,这只是个镇 -快点!
But, Martha, this is town.
-我们大家晚点再好好调情吧! -那是个承诺吗,博士?
Come on, we can all have a good flirt later!
Is that a promise, Doctor?
57名学者一定会高呼胜利 现在快走吧!
Oh, 57 academics just punched the air. Now, move!
爱的胜利,我对续篇不怎么看好 它们总是没有原来的好
Love's Labour's Won.
I don't think much of sequels, they're never as good as the original.
-你读过最后一段了吗? -他一定是打瞌睡了!
Have you seen this last bit?
-我甚至不知道那是什么意思 -他的大部分作品都这样
Must have been dozing off when he wrote that. I don't even know what it means.
但至少是我的台词!
Well, that goes for most of his stuff. Ah, but at least it's my speech.
我得到了舞台中心的位置!
(LAUGHS)
I get centre stage.
"Shadmoch星的弯月之光照在太空中的一点
"The light of Shadmoch's hollow moon
"doth shine on to a point in space,
"经过德拉威♥海♥岸..."
"betwixt Dravidian shore..."
(WIND GUSTING)
那是什么?
What was that?
"..德拉威♥海♥岸沿着直线593016
"...Dravidian shores, linear 5-9-3-0-1-6..."
一个鬼魂搅动了天空!
A spirit stirs the ether.
太早了! 太早了!
But too soon, too soon!
别怕,我的母亲们
Not to fear, my mothers.
这只不过是为即将的演出一个排演而已
'Tis merely a rehearsal of what's to come.
"一直到达Rexel 4星的可怕森林..."
"...and strikes the fulsome grove of Rexel 4."
我的老天!
By all the saints.
是个鬼魂!
It's a spirit.
是个邪恶的幽灵
(SQUAWKING)
It's a vile shade.
(SHRIEKING)
我想我们永远都不该再念这个
I think we should never speak of this again.
否则我们会把自己弄疯
Else we'll end up in Bedlam ourselves.
(PATIENTS WAILING)
我的博士阁下要在等待时来点娱乐吗?
Please, please!
Does my lord Doctor wish some entertainment while he waits?
我可以鞭打这些人,他们会给你上演一出好戏
I can whip these madmen. They'll put on a good show for you.
-看门狗和疯人院! -不,我不想
- Bandog and Bedlam. - No, I don't.
阁下在这里稍等...
Well, wait here, my lords, while I, uh...
让他穿好衣服为了女士着想
Make him decent for the lady.
你们叫这医院?! 一个鞭打病人娱乐贵族的地方
So this is what you call a hospital, yeah?
Where the patients are whipped to entertain the gentry?
-而你把你朋友关在这里? -看来Freedonia和这里有很大的不同
- And you put your friend in here? - Oh, it's all so different in Freedonia.
但你很聪明!你真的认为这个地方有这么好处吗?
But you're clever! Do you honestly think this place is any good?
我也疯过,无法自♥制♥ 这个地方的恐惧让我恢复了,它有用处
I've been mad, I've lost my mind.
Fear of this place set me right again. Serves its purpose.
-怎么疯了? -你失去了你的儿子
- Mad in what way? - You lost your son.
我的独子
My only boy. The Black Death took him.
黑死病带走了他,我甚至当时不在他身边
我原先不知道,对不起
I wasn't even there.
那让我怀疑一切,这个短暂的一生 徒劳无益。生存还是死亡...
- I didn't know, I'm sorry. - Made me question everything.
The futility of this fleeting existence, to be or not to be.
那句不错
Oh, that's quite good.
你应该把它写下来
- You should write that down. - Hmm, maybe not. A bit pretentious?
也许不要,有点做作
这边走,我的阁下
This way, my lord.
(PATIENTS WAILING)
-他们会造成危险,不了解他们自己的力气 -我想你不鞭打他们会更好,现在出去
They can be dangerous, my lord. Don't know their own strength.
I think it helps if you don't whip them. Now, get out!
Peter...
Peter.
Peter Streete?
Peter Streets.
他和以前一样
He's the same as he was. You'll get nothing out of him.
你从他那什么也得不到
Peter?
Peter.
这是什么? 我得看看
What is this?
I must see!
那个陌生人!
That stranger...
他曾和莎士比亚在旅馆
He was at the inn with Shakespeare.
我想他闻到了些新线索
I thought then he smelt of something new.
现在他到了疯人院,那个设计师!
Now he visits the madhouse.
The architect!
Peter,我是博士
Peter, I'm the Doctor.
回到过去
Go into the past.
一年以前
One year ago.
让你的意识回到以前,回到一切正常的从前
Let your mind go back.
Back to when everything was fine and shiny.
这一年后来发生的事都发生在别人身上
Everything that happened in this year since happened to somebody else.
那只是个故事
冬天的童话
It's just a story.
A winter's tale.
放开...
Let go.
就是这样
That's it. That's it.
只要放开...
Just let go.
告诉我那个故事,Peter
(GASPING)
Tell me the story, Peter.
跟我说说女巫
Tell me about the witches.
这个博士是谁?
Who is this Doctor? Why does he come now at our time of glory?
为什么他现在来,在我们光辉的时刻?
Doomfinger! 你传送过去!
Doomfinger, transport yourself.
毁灭博士
Doom the Doctor.
让他消失!
Doom his hide.
女巫...对Peter说
Witches spoke to Peter.
夜晚,他们耳语
In the night, they whispered, they whispered...
耳语...
叫Peter按照他们的设计建造剧场 他们的设计
Got Peter to build the Globe to their design, their design!
14边墙
The 14 walls.
总是14
Always 14.
当工作完成以后...
When the work was done...
(LAUGHING MANIACALLY)
..他们夺走了可怜的Peter的智力...
They snapped poor Peter's wits.
Peter什么时候看到女巫的?在什么地方?
Well, where did Peter see the witches? Where in the city?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表