不 可是 我应该在场的
No no... it's only a profile piece,
不用 这就是一篇公♥关♥文
you know, hair and clothes and nonsense.
谈谈发型啊衣饰之类的废话
There's a good girl, out you go, that's it.
听话才是好姑娘 快出去吧 走吧
Mrs Saxon, I have reason to believe
萨克森夫人 我有充分的理由相信
that you're in very great danger.
您现在处境非常危险
All of us, in fact...
事实上是我们所有人
not just the country, but the whole world.
不只是整个国家 而是全世界
No, I beg of you. Hear me out. What are you talking about?
我求求您听我说完 你在瞎说什么呢
Your husband is not who he says he is. I'm sorry.
您丈夫并不是他声称的那样 我很抱歉
But it's a lie.
但那全都是谎言
Everything's a lie.
所有的一切都是假的
I'm voting Saxon.
我投给萨克森
He can tick my box, any day!
我随时都会支持他
Vote Saxon! Go Harry!
投给萨克森 哈里加油
I think Mr Saxon is exactly what this country needs.
我想我国最需要的就是萨克森先生这样的人
He's a very fine man...
他非常优秀
And he's handsome, too.
而且还非常英俊
Former minister of defence, first came to prominence
曾担任国防大臣的他 在圣诞夜
when he shot down the Racnoss on Christmas Eve...
一举击落拉克诺斯而声名鹊起
Nice work, by the way. Oh, thanks.
顺便说句 干得漂亮 谢了
But he goes back years. He's famous.
但是他已经出名好多年了
Everyone knows the story.
大家都知道他的故事
Look.
你看
Cambridge University, rugby blue, won the athletics thing,
剑桥高材生 运动健将 还拿过名次
wrote a novel, went into business, marriage, everything,
写过小说 做过生意 结过婚 全套的
he's got a whole life.
他活的很充实
All of it, the school days, his degree,
所有这一切 学校生活 他的学历
even his mother and father,
甚至他的父母
it's all invented.
全都是编出来的
Look, Harold Saxon never went to Cambridge,
你看 哈罗德·萨克森根本没去过剑桥
there was no Harold Saxon!
根本没有哈罗德·萨克森的记录
The thing is, it's obvious.
关键在于 这太明显了
The forgery is screaming out, and yet no one can see it!
造假痕迹简直一眼看穿 却完全没人识破
It's as if he's mesmerised the entire world.
就好像他催眠了全世界
I think perhaps you should leave now.
我觉得你最好离开
months ago, he became real.
18个月前 他才真正出现18
This is his first honest to god appearance,
这是他第一张已知的图像
just after the downfall of Harriet Jones.
就在哈莉特·琼斯倒台之后
And at the exact same time,
而就在那时候
they launched the Archangel Network.
他们建立了大天使网络系统
大天使再临天堂哈罗德·萨克森宣布英国卫星计划取得突破
Mrs Rook, now stop it. Even now, they've said that the...
洛克女士别说了 就连现在他们都在说
the cabinet's gone into seclusion.
内阁进入隔离状态
What does that mean, seclusion? How should I know?
隔离是什么意思 我怎么知道
But I've got plenty of research on you.
但我也研究了你的背景
Yes, good family, Roedean, not especially bright,
家世高贵 名校出身 成绩不算优秀
but essentially harmless,
但基本上完全无害
and that's why I'm asking you, Lucy, I am begging you,
所以我才求您 露西 我求求你
if you have seen anything, heard anything,
如果你看见过什么 听说过什么
even the slightest thing, that would give you cause to doubt him.
哪怕是会让你起疑心的最细微的迹象
I think...
我想
Yes?
什么
There was a time, when we first met, I wondered...
有那么一次 我们刚刚认识的时候 我想
But he was so good to my father, and he said...
可是他对我父亲那么好 而且他说
What? Just tell me, sweetheart. The thing is...
什么 告诉我吧 亲爱的 问题是
I made my choice. I'm sorry?
我已经做出了选择 什么
For better or for worse.
无论人生起伏 始终不渝
Isn't that right, Harry?
对不对 哈里
My faithful companion.
我的忠贞伴侣
Mr Saxon.
萨克森先生
Prime Minister.
首相大人
I was just having a little joke with poor little Lucy, I didn't mean...
我只是在跟小露西逗着玩呢 我并不是
Oh, but you're absolutely right.
但你的分♥析♥完全正确
Harold Saxon doesn't exist.
哈罗德·萨克森根本不存在
Then tell me.
那告诉我
Who are you? I am the Master.
你是谁 我是法师
And these are my friends.
而这些是我的朋友
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Can't you hear it, Mrs Rook?
你听不到吗 洛克女士
What d'you mean?
你什么意思
The drumbeat.
那鼓声
The drums are coming closer
鼓声越来越近了
and closer...
越来越近
The lady doesn't like us. No...
这女人不喜欢我们 不
Silly lady. No...
傻女人 不
Dead lady.
死女人
But she knew.
可是她知道了
Harry, she knew everything!
哈里 她什么都看出来了
You promised, you said Archangel was 100%.
你保证过大天使百分百起作用的
Um. 99. 98?
也许缺一两个点吧
But if she's asking questions, then who else?
但如果她开始起疑心了 那还有谁
How much time have we got?
我们还剩多少时间
Tomorrow morning, I promise.
明天一早 我保证
That's when everything ends.
那时一切都结束了
But he's got the TARDIS...
可是他夺走了塔迪斯
Maybe the Master went back in time,
也许法师穿越到了过去
and has been living here for decades.
然后在这里生活了几十年
No. Why not? Worked for me.
不会 为什么不会 我就这么做了
When he was stealing the TARDIS,
当他夺走塔迪斯的时候
all I could do was fuse the coordinates.
我能做的只有冻结坐标
I locked them, permanently.
我永久性地锁定了坐标
He can only travel between the year 100 trillion,
他只能在未来一百万亿年后
and the last place the TARDIS landed.
和塔迪斯上次降落的时点之间穿越
Which is right here, right now.
也就是现在 就是这里
Yeah, but... A little leeway?
可是 有点偏离了吧
Well, 18 months.
才18个月而已
Tops. The most he could have been here is 18 months.
最多了 他最长在这里待了18个月
So how's he managed all this?
那他怎么做到的这一切
The Master was always sort of hypnotic,
法师总是很擅长催眠别人
but this is on a massive scale.
但这次是规模巨大
I was gonna vote for him. Really?
我都想投票给他呢 是吗
It was before I even met you.
那是在我遇见你之前
And I liked him. Me, too.
而且我挺喜欢他的 我也是
Why d'you say that?
你为什么这么说
What was his policy, what did he stand for?
他的政策是什么 他什么立场
I dunno, he always sounded... good.
我不知道 他就是听起来 很好
Like you could trust him.
就好像你可以信任他
Just nice.
就是好
He spoke about...
他说过...
I can't really remember, but it was good.
我也记不清了 反正就是好
Just the sound of his voice...
他的声线就让人非常...
What's that? What?
干什么呢 什么
That! That tapping, that rhythm! What are you doing?
你的手 在那敲的节奏 你在敲什么呢
I don't know, it's nothing, it's just... I don't know!
我不知道 没什么 就是 我也不知道
萨克森全平台直播
Our lord and master is speaking to his kingdom.
我们的法师大王要对全国臣民讲话了
Britain, Britain, Britain.
不列颠 不列颠啊不列颠
What extraordinary times we've had.
这段时光多么不同寻常啊
Just a few years ago, this world was so small.
仅仅几年之前 这个世界还这么小
And then they came. Out of the unknown.
然后他们来了 从未知世界来了
Falling from the skies. You've seen it happen...
从天而降 你们亲眼见过的
Big Ben, destroyed.
大本钟 毁了
A spaceship over London.
伦敦上空还停了一艘太空飞船
All those ghosts and metal men, the Christmas Star...
还有那些鬼魂和金属人 还有圣诞之星
that came to kill.
前来大肆杀戮
Time and time again, and the government told you nothing.
但这些都被政♥府♥瞒下了 一次又一次
Well, not me! not Harold Saxon!
但我不会 哈罗德·萨克森不会这么做
Because my purpose here today is to tell you this.
因为我今天的讲话 就是要告诉你们
Citizens of Great Britain...
英国公民们
I have been contacted.
我收到了信♥号♥♥
A message, for humanity, from beyond the stars.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表