这个节奏 到处都是
Ticking away in the subconscious.
在潜意识里不停地奏响
What is it, mind control?
这是什么 心灵控制吗
No, subtler than that.
不 比那要弱
Any stronger and people would question it.
再强一点 人们就会起疑心的
But contained in that rhythm, in layers of code,
但是在这个节拍中包含着多重信息
"Vote Saxon. Believe in me."
"投给萨克森 相信我"
Whispering to the world. Oh! yes!
对着全世界低语 没错
That's how he hid himself from me!
所以他才能不被我发现
'Cause I should have sensed
因为如果地球上还有别的
there was another Time Lord on Earth.
时间领主 我肯定会察觉的
I should have known way back.
我早就该察觉到了
But the signal cancelled him out!
但是这个信♥号♥♥抵消了他的存在
Any way you can stop it? Not from down here.
怎么才能阻止他 在这里没法阻止
But now we know how he's doing it...
但现在既然知道了他的手法
We can fight back! Oh, yes!
我们就能反击 没错
Three TARDIS keys,
三枚塔迪斯钥匙
three pieces of the TARDIS all with low level perception properties,
都是一小片塔迪斯 带有低频伪装机制
because the TARDIS is designed to blend in.
因为塔迪斯的设计目的就是融入环境
Well, sort of,
算是吧
but now, the Archangel network's got a second low level signal.
但是大天使网络还有次一级的低频信♥号♥♥
Weld the key to the network and... Martha,
将钥匙和网络熔合的话 玛莎
look at me. You can see me, yes? Yep!
看着我 你能看见我吧 能
What about now?
那现在呢
No, I'm here, look at me.
我在这呢 看着我
It's like... I know you're there, but I don't want to know.
就好像 我知道你在那 但我又不想知道
And back again! see?
我回来啦 瞧见没
It just shifts your perception a tiny little bit.
只是把你的注意力转移了一点
Doesn't make us invisible, just unnoticed.
没法让你隐身 只会让你不易察觉
Oh! I know what it's like! it's like...
我知道这像什么 这就像
It's like when you fancy someone and
就像你喜欢一个人
they don't even know you exist.
但是对方却不知道你的存在
That's what it's like.
就是这样
Come on!
来吧
You too, huh?
你也有同感哈
Don't run.
别跑
Don't shout. Just keep your voice down.
别大声叫 尽量放低声音
Draw attention to yourself and the spell is broken.
让别人注意到你 就没效果了
Just keep to the shadows.
尽量待在阴影里
Like ghosts. Yeah. That's what we are.
想鬼魂一样 没错 就是那样
Ghosts.
鬼魂
And as the eyes of the world turn towards Great Britain,
随着世界的目光聚焦英国
sources indicate that Air Force One
有消息称空军一号♥
has landed on British soil tonight.
已经在英国领土降落
地外接触倒计时
Mr President, sir!
总统先生
Mr Saxon, the British Army will stand down.
萨克森先生 英军可以退下了
From now on, UNIT has control of this operation.
从此刻起 UNIT将接管此次行动
UNIT 联合特别情报小组
You make it sound like an invasion.
听起来好像你们要入侵似的
The first contact policy was decided by the Security council in 1968
1968年安♥理♥会♥就已经通过了地外接触决议
and you've just gonna ignored it!
而你直接无视了决议案
Well, you know what it's like new job, all that paperwork.
你知道是什么情况 新官上任文山会海
I think it's down the back of the settee. I did had a quick look.
我记得好像放在长椅后面了 我扫了一眼
I found a pen, a sweet, a bus ticket and,
找到了根笔 一块糖和公交车票 还有
er... have you met the wife?
你见过我的妻子吗
Mr Saxon, I'm not sure what your game is,
萨克森先生 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
but there are provisions at the UN to have you removed from office
但是根据联♥合♥国♥有关条款 除非你谨慎行事
unless you are very, very careful! Is that understood?
否则完全可以赶你下台 你听懂了吗
Are you taking this seriously?
你到底有没有把这事当真
To business.
说正事
We've accessed your files on these... Toclafane.
我们已经拿到了你关于 托克飞的资料
But first contact cannot take place on any sovereign soil.
但地外接触不得在主♥权♥领土上进行
To that purpose, aircraft carrier Valiant is en route.
因此航♥空♥母舰瓦利恩特号♥已经升空
The rendezvous will take place there, at 8am.
会面将于8点整在那里开始
You're trying my patience, sir!
请你不要挑战我的耐心 先生
So America is completely in charge?
这么说美国人全面接管了
Since Britain elected an ass, yes!
没错 因为英国人选了个混♥蛋♥上台
I'll see you on board the Valiant!
瓦利恩特号♥上见
It still will be televised, though, won't it?
还是会进行电视直播的吧
Because I promised.
因为我保证过了
And the whole world is watching.
整个世界都在看呢
Since it's too late to pull out, the world will be watching...
既然现在叫停已经晚了 那就让世界看看吧
me!
看我
The last president of America.
美国末代总统
We have a private plane ready and waiting.
我们有架私人飞机已经在待命了
We should reach the Valiant within the hour.
一小时内我们就能到达瓦利恩特号♥
My darling...
亲爱的
Hi, guys!
好啊老几位
Oh, my god! Don't move.
我的天啊 别动
But the... Don't!
可是 不行
I'm gonna kill him!
我要杀了他
What say I use this perception filter to
要不我利用感知过滤器
walk up behind him and break his neck?
摸到他身后拧断他的脖子
Now that sounds like Torchwood.
这话果然像火炬木的人
Still a good plan.
但仍然是个好计划
He's a Time Lord.
他是个时间领主
Which makes him my responsibility. I'm not here to kill him.
所以我对他负有责任 我不是来杀他的
I'm here to save him.
我是来救他的
Aircraft carrier Valiant.
航♥空♥母舰瓦利恩特号♥
UNIT军舰That's a UNIT ship,
是一艘
at 58.2 north, 10.02 east.
位于北纬58.2度 东经10.02度
How do we get on board? Does that thing work as a teleport?
我们怎么上去 那东西还能传送吗
Since you revamped it, yeah.
不是被你修好了吗 当然行
Co ordinates set.
设定坐标
That thing is rough! I've had worse nights!
真是够受的 这已经算好受了
Welcome to the Valiant.
欢迎来到瓦利恩特号♥
It's dawn...
现在是凌晨
Hold on, I thought this was a ship.
等等 我还以为这是艘海军军舰
Where's the sea?! A ship for the 21st century.
大海在哪 这是21世纪的军舰
Protecting the skies of Planet Earth!
在天空中保护地球
Europe now online.
欧洲已上线
Awaiting confirmation from South America. Keep tracking Japan.
正等待南美确认 将继续追踪日本
I want the whole thing branded with my seal of office,
整个过程都要打我的总统徽章
not the UN, you got that?
而不是联♥合♥国♥标志 明白了吗
Anything I can do? I could make the tea?
我能做什么吗 要不我沏壶茶
Or isn't that American enough?
还是说喝茶没有美国范儿
I don't know, I could make grits! What are grits, anyway?
我还可以冲燕麦粉 话说燕麦粉到底是什么
If you could just sit.
你就好生坐着吧
Misery guts!
可悲的臭虫
What d'you think? It's good, isn't it?
你觉得怎么样 很好吧
It's beautiful. Some of my best work.
太美了 是我最得意的作品
Ministry of Defence.
国防部出品
I helped design this place.
我帮忙设计了这里
Every detail.
了如指掌
We don't have time for sight seeing! No, no, wait, shhh.
没时间看风景了 等等 别说话
Can't you hear it? Hear what?
你能听见吗 听见什么
Doctor, my family's on board. Brilliant!
博士 我家人还在舰上呢 太好了
This way!
这边
Oh, at last! Oh, yes!
终于找到了 太好了
What's it doing on the Valiant?
塔迪斯怎么在瓦利恩特号♥上
What the hell has he done?
他做了什么
Don't touch it! I'm not going to!
别碰 也没想碰
What's he done, though?
他到底做了什么
Sounds like it's... sick. It can't be.
它听起来好像 病了 这不可能
No, no, no, no, no, no, it can't be. Doctor, what is it?
不不不 这不可能 博士 怎么了
He's cannibalised the TARDIS. Is this what I think it is?
他肢解了塔迪斯 难道是我想的那东西
It's a paradox machine.
这是佯谬机
Two minutes, everyone.
大家注意 还有两分钟
According to the treaty, all armed personnel are requested
根据条约 所有武装人员均应
to leave the flight deck immediately, thank you.
立即离开飞行甲板 谢谢
Jelly baby? Broadcasting at 7:58,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表