Are you going to stop following me?
你能不能不跟着我
No, I don't think so.
不 我看不行
To take one breath in 2007
"前一瞬还在2007年"
and the next in 1920
一转眼就到了1920年"
is a strange way to start a new life,
实在是一种开启新生活的奇怪方式"
"but a new life is exactly what I've always wanted."
"但我最想要的就是一个全新的生活"
及 爱妻凯瑟琳·科斯特罗·文莱特
1902年生1902?
You told him you were 18?
你告诉他你才18岁
You lying cow!
你个大骗子
My mum and dad are gone by your time,
"你那时候我父母已经不在了"
so really there's only Lawrence to tell.
所以只需要告诉我弟弟劳伦斯就行了"
He works at the DVD store on Queen Street.
他在女王街一家影碟店工作"
I don't know what you're going to say to him,
我不知道你会怎么跟他讲"
but I know you'll think of something.
但我知道你一定有办法"
Just tell him I love him."
告诉他 我爱他""
班图影碟店新片 二手光碟 稀有老片
Excuse me, I'm looking for Lawrence Nightingale.
你好 我来找劳伦斯·南丁格尔
Through the back.
在后面
Hello?
有人吗
Martha! Sorry.
玛莎 抱歉
Quite possibly.
很有可能
Fraid so.
恐怕是这样'
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
有事吗
Hi. 38.
你好 38年
Er, just a mo.
请稍等
Hang on. We've met, haven't we?
等等 我们见过对吧
It'll come to you.
你会想起来的
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
There it is. Sorry. Sorry again about the whole...
想起来了 抱歉 那件事我非常抱歉
Message from your sister. Oh! OK!
你姐要我带话给你 是吗 好啊
What? What is it? What's the message?
什么 是什么 什么话
She's had to go away for a bit.
她有事要离开一段时间
Where? Just a work thing.
去哪 工作上的事
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
OK. And...
好吧 而且
And what?
而且什么
She loves you.
她爱你
She what?!
她什么
She said to say. She just sort of mentioned it.
她让我说的 就是随口一提
She loves you. There, that's nice, isn't it?
她爱你 这不是挺好的吗
Is she ill? No! No.
她病了吗 没 没有
Am I ill? No!
那是我病了 没有
Is this a trick? No. She loves you.
逗我玩是吧 不是 她真的爱你
People don't understand time.
一般人并不理解时间
It's not what you think it is.
并不是你想的那样
Who is this guy? Sorry,
这人到底是谁啊 抱歉
the pause thing keeps slipping. Stupid thing.
暂停键老是失效 破烂机器
Last night at Kathy's,
昨晚在凯茜家
you had him on those screens. That same guy.
你在一堆屏幕上放这段 都是这个人
Talking about, I don't know, blinking or something.
都在说什么 眨眼什么的
Yeah, the bit about the blinking's great!
是啊 那几句关于眨眼的真是太精彩了
I was checking to see if they were all the same.
我只是在看是不是所有的都一样
What were the same? What is this? Who is he?
什么都一样 这是什么 他是谁
An Easter egg.
复活节彩蛋
Excuse me? Like a DVD extra, yeah?
什么 就像影碟花絮一样
You know how on DVDs they put extras on, documentaries and stuff?
你知道他们会在硬碟里放些花絮啊幕后之类的
Sometimes they put on hidden ones,
有时候会放进去一些隐藏内容
and they call them Easter eggs.
就称之为复活节彩蛋
You have to go looking for them,
你必须要去寻找
follow a bunch of clues in the menu screen.
在菜单界面破解一堆线索什么的
Complicated. Sorry.
很复杂 抱歉
It's interesting, actually.
其实挺有趣的
He is on 17 different DVDs.
17张不同的影碟里都有他
There are 17 totally unrelated DVDs, all with him on,
17张毫不相干的影碟 全都有他
always hidden away, always a secret.
都藏在里面 非常神秘
Not even the publishers know how he got there.
就连发行商都不知道里面有这段
I've talked to the manufacturers, right? They don't even know.
我甚至跟制♥造♥商谈过 连他们都不知道
It's like he's a ghost DVD extra.
就好像他是幽灵彩蛋
Just shows up where he's not supposed to be.
出现在了他本不该出现的地方
But only on those. Those 17.
不过只有这些 这17张碟
Well, what does he do?
那他是做什么的
Just sits there making random remarks.
就坐在那 有的没的说一些话
It's like we're hearing half a conversation.
就好像我们在听一段单方面的谈话
Me and the guys are always trying to work out the other half.
我和哥几个一直想推出另外一半对话
When you say you and the guys, you mean the internet, don't you?
你说你和哥几个 实际上是网上吧
How do you know? Spooky, isn't it?
你怎么知道 吓人吧
Very complicated.
非常复杂
Lawrence? Need you!
劳伦斯 来帮忙
Excuse me a sec.
失陪一下
People assume that time
人们总是假设时间
is a strict progression of cause to effect,
是一个由因及果的精确进程
but actually from a non linear, non subjective viewpoint,
但事实上从一个非线性的客观视角来看
it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly,
时间更像是一个绕来绕去
timey wimey stuff.
飘忽扭曲的大线团
Started well, that sentence.
这句话开场很有深度啊
It got away from me, yeah.
的确是脱口而出了
OK, that was weird.
好吧 这就奇怪了
Like you can hear me. Well, I CAN hear you.
就好像你能听见我 我确实能听见你
OK, that's enough.
好了 够了
I've had enough now.
我今天受够了
I've had a long day and I've had bloody enough!
我今天特难过 我真的是够够的了
Sorry.
抱歉
Bad day.
今天不太顺
Got you the list.
给你拿了单子
What?
什么
The 17 DVDs. I thought you might be interested.
那17张光碟 我想你也许会有兴趣
Yeah, great, thanks!
对 很好 多谢
Go to the police, you stupid woman!
去找警♥察♥啊 你个傻娘们
Why does nobody ever just go to the police?
为什么从来就没人直接去找警♥察♥呢
Look, I know how mad I'm sounding.
我知道这听起来很诡异
Shall we try it from the beginning?
能麻烦你从头说一遍吗
OK. There's this house, a big old house,
好吧 有这么一栋破败的大房♥子
been empty for years, falling apart.
空了许多年 都快塌了
Wester Drumlins, out by the estate. You've probably seen it.
西鼓丘一带 就在庄园外边 你也许见过
Wester Drumlins? Yes.
西鼓丘 是
Could you just wait here for a minute?
请你在这里稍等一下
OK, cracking up now.
好吧 真是快崩溃了
Hi. DI Billy Shipton.
你好 我是比利·希普顿探长
Wester Drumlins, that's mine.
西鼓丘是我的辖区
Can't talk to you now,
我现在忙
got a thing I can't be late for, so if you could just...
手上有急事不能耽搁 所以还请你
Hello!
你好啊
Hello.
你好
Er, Marcie, can you tell them I'm gonna be late for that thing?
玛茜 你告诉他们我晚点再去忙那个事
All of them?
全都是
Over the last two years, yeah.
对 在过去两年里
They all still had personal items in them
里面还都放着私人物品
and a couple still had the motor running.
有几辆发动机还在运转
So over the last two years
就是说在过去的两年里
the owners of all of these vehicles
这么多辆车的车主
have driven up to Wester Drumlins House,
开车到了西鼓丘的房♥子
parked outside and just disappeared.
把车停在外边 然后就消失了
What's that?
那是什么
The pride of the Wester Drumlins collection.
那是西鼓丘证物大合集中的宝贝
We found that there, too. Somebody's idea of a joke, I suppose.
也是在那边发现的 我猜可能是有人开玩笑
But what is it? What's a police box?
但这到底是什么 什么是警亭
Well, it's a special kind of phone box for policemen.
这是一种专门报♥警♥用的电♥话♥亭
They used to have them all over. But this isn't a real one.
曾经到处都是 但这一个不是真的
The phone's just a dummy, and the windows are the wrong size.
电♥话♥只是个摆设 而且窗户大小也不对
We can't even get in it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表