And the car number is 4-6-5-Diamond-6.
-就是那个,我们要怎么找到他们呢 -啊,现在,那个,我恐怕我也没办法
That's it! So how do we find them?
Ah. Now there I'm afraid I can't help.
我们能打电♥话♥给他们吗? 我们有D6的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
We can call them on this thing. We've got their number, Diamond-6.
-不能,除非他们在特定的快车道 那是不同的等级 -你可以试试找警♥察♥
Not if they're designated fast lane. It's a different class.
-他们让我等 -你得不停的打,没别的办法
- You could try the police. - They put me on hold.
You'll have to keep trying. There's no one else.
谢谢
Thank you.
(ALL HONKING)
看到没? 还有10层,我们开得很快
See? Another ten layers to go, and we're scorching.
(RUMBLING)
那是什么?
What's that?
-从下面来的 -是那种声音,不是吗?
It's coming from underneath.
就像Kate说过的,那些故事都是真的
It's that noise, isn't it? It's like Kate said, the stories, they're true!
-什么故事? -那是气孔的声音,仅此而已
What stories?
排气烟雾流经隧♥道♥底部的气孔
It's the sound of the air vents, that's all.
Exhaust fumes travel down,
不,故事里说得更有趣
so at the base of the tunnel they've got air vents.
No, but the stories are much better.
他们说人们在高速路上失踪
They say people go missing on the motorway.
一些车就那么消失了,再也见不到了
Some cars just vanish, never to be seen again,
因为有东西生活在那下面,在烟雾里
'cause there's something living down there in the smoke.
巨大的东西
Something huge
并且很饿
and hungry
如果你迷路了,他们就会等你
And if you get lost on the road, it's waiting for you.
(SNARLING)
就像我说的,气孔!
Well, like I said, air vents.
Going down to the next layer.
但是看看那里 气孔看起来在工作吗?
Except, look out there. Does it look like the air vents are working?
没有
No.
(GROWLING)
那么到底是什么呢?
So what's that, then?
不,哄孩子的
Nah, kids' stuff.
465D6车下降
Car 4-6-5-Diamond-6, on descent.
带我去快车道
We've got to go to the fast lane. Take me down.
-一百万年后! -你有三个乘客了
Not in a million years.
-我还是不去! -她孤独,她迷失了
- You've got three passengers. - I'm still not going.
她甚至不属于这个星球,都是我的错
She's alone and she's lost.
She doesn't even belong on this planet, and it's all my fault.
-我求你了,Brannigan,带我下去 -不,绝对不
I'm asking you, Brannigan, take me down.
That's a no, and that's final.
我不会带孩子们去下面冒险
I'm not risking the children down there.
为什么不? 下面发生了什么?
Why not? What's the risk? What happens down there?
我们不讨论这个,谈话结束了
We're not discussing it. The conversation is closed.
-所以我们继续开? -是的
- So we keep on driving? - Yes, we do.
-开多久!? -直到旅行结束
- For how long? - Till the journey's end.
Cassini夫人,我是博士
Mrs Cassini, this is the Doctor.
你们在高速路上开了多久了?
Tell me, how long have you been driving on the motorway?
我们是最先上路的一批
Oh, we were amongst the first.
有23年了
It's been 23 years now.
但是这么长的时间里你看到过警车吗?
And in all that time, have you ever seen a police car?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
看看你的记录。有警♥察♥吗?
Look at your notes. Any police?
-没有这种记录 -或救护车?救援服务?政♥府♥的车?
- Not as such. -or an ambulance?
Rescue service? Anything official, ever?
我不可能记下所有的事
I can't keep a note of everything.
如果那外面根本就没人怎么办?
What if there's no one out there?
-够了! Cassinis在帮你 -必须得有人问
Stop it. The Cassinis were doing you a favour.
因为你们可能不想谈这个 但是他们就在那里,在你们眼睛里
Someone's got to ask, 'cause you might not talk about it, but it's there,
in your eyes.
如果堵车永远不解决怎么办?
What if the traffic jam never stops?
我们上面有一整座城市, 强大的新纽约市政♥府♥不会不管我们
There's a whole city above us. The mighty city-state of New New York.
那样的话,他们在哪里呢? 嗯?
- They wouldn't just leave us. -In that case, where are they? Hmm?
如果没有援助怎么办,永远没有?
What if there's no help coming, not ever?
如果什么都没有怎么办
What if there's nothing?
只有高速路上车不停的转圈转圈再转圈
Just the motorway?
With the cars going round and round and round, never stopping? Forever!
-永不停止,永远? -闭嘴! 闭嘴吧!
Shut up! Just shut up!
'这里是Sally Calypso'
This is Sally Calypso,
又到这个时间了
and it's that time again.
太阳高高的挂在新大西洋上 很适合做每天的祷告
The sun is blazing high in the sky over the New Atlantic.
The perfect setting for the daily contemplation.
你以为你非常了解我们 博士,我们没有被抛弃
You think you know us so well, Doctor.
只要我们还有彼此
We are not abandoned. Not while we have each other.
这献给你们所有在路上的人 我们真的很抱歉,安全驾驶
This is for all of you out there on the roads.
We're so sorry.
# 远方那山岭上 #
Drive safe.
(OLD RUGGED CROSS PLAYING ON TV MONITOR)
# On a hill far away
# 耸立着古老的十字架 #
# Stood an old rugged cross
# 是羞辱与痛苦的标志 #
# The emblem of suffering and shame
# 我爱这十字架 #
ALL: # And I love that old cross
# 愿将世上虚荣全放下 #
# Where the dearest and best
# 来在上面替人受死 #
# For a world of lost sinners was slain
# 我宝贵而古老的十字架 #
# So I'll cherish the old rugged cross
# 古老的十字架 #
# Rugged cross
# 直到我俯伏主脚前 #
# Till my trophies at last I lay down
# 我俯伏 #
# 我背负古老的十字架 #
# I will cling to the old rugged cross
# 我背负 #
# 等有天我将它换冠冕 #
# Rugged cross
# And exchange it some day for a crown #
'快车道准入,请安全驾驶'
Fast lane access. Please drive safely.
我们成功了,快车道
We made it. The fast lane.
如果你们不带我去,我就自己下去
If you won't take me, I'll go there on my own.
-你知道你在做什么吗? -自己想办法,我经常这么做
What do you think you're doing?
Finding my own way. I usually do.
'舱门开启'
ELECTRONIC VOICE: Capsule open.
来吧
Here we go.
帮我保管
Look after this.
我喜欢那件外套
I love that coat. Janis Joplin gave me that coat.
-Janis Joplin给我的外套 -但是你不能跳啊!
如果要安慰,Valerie,就快点 我现在心烦意乱
But you can't jump!
If it's any consolation, Valerie, right now I'm having kittens.
这个Martha,她一定对你非常重要
This Martha, she must mean an awful lot to you.
几乎不认识她
Hardly know her.
我太忙于卖♥♥弄了
I was too busy showing off.
而且我骗了她
And I lied to her.
我没办法,只能骗她
I couldn't help it, just lied.
再见了!
Bye, then!
-他完全疯了! -而且很厉害!
He's completely insane!
That, and a bit magnificent!
'舱门开启'
Capsule open.
-你是谁啊? -对不起,高速路步行路巡
Who the hell are you?
我正在作调查 你觉得你的高速路怎么样?
Sorry, motorway foot patrol. I'm doing a survey.
不怎么样 第五枢纽站已经关了3年了!
How are you enjoying your motorway?
Well, not very much. Junction 5's been closed for three years.
谢谢,你的评价被记下了 祝你一天快乐
Thank you, your comments have been noted. Have a nice day!
'舱门开启'
Capsule open.
-'舱门开启' -谢谢合作,你的评价被记下了
Capsule open.
Thank you for your cooperation. Your comments have been noted.
你们介意我借一下这个吗?
Do you mind if I borrow this? Not my colour, but thank you very much!
不是我的颜色,但还是非常感谢
-'舱门开启' -别管我!
Capsule open.
Oh, don't mind me.
'舱门开启'
Capsule open.
Capsule open.
再试一次
Try again.
'布鲁克林岔路一关闭'
Brooklyn turn off 1, closed.
试下一个
Try the next one.
'布鲁克林岔路二关闭'
Brooklyn turn off 2, closed.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
我们开一整圈,等我们转回来他们就会开了
We keep going round, we'll do the whole loop,
by the time we come back round, they'll be open.
(GROWLING)
你还认为那是气孔?
You still calling that air vents?
要不会是什么?
What else could it be?
那到底是什么? 那只是...液压排气
(GROWLING)
- What the hell is that? - It's just the hydraulics.
-听起来像活着的 -外面只有排气烟雾,没东西能呼吸
Sounds like it's alive!
It's all exhaust fumes out there. Nothing could breathe in that.
'呼叫465D6车,重复,呼叫车...'
这里是465D6车 你是谁,你在哪里?
This is 4-6-5-Diamond-6. Who's that? Where are you?
我在快车道,大约50码后面 你能不能退一点,退出快车道?
I'm in the fast lane, about 50 yards behind.
Can you get back up? Can you get off the fast lane?
-我们只有往下的许可,我们要去布鲁克林立交 -那里关闭了,后退吧
We only have permission to go down. We need the Brooklyn Flyover.
-我们不能,我们只会转一圈 -你还不明白吗,他们一直关着,我们被困在这了
- It's closed. Go back up. - We can't. We’ll just go round.
Don't you understand? They're closed, they're always closed.
外面有东西,在雾里,你听不到吗?
We're stuck down here. There's something else out there in the fog.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表