Can't you hear it?
你听不见吗
Listen. It's there now, right now.
你听 就在耳边 就现在
Tell me you can hear it, Doctor.
告诉我你能听到 博士
Tell me. It's only you.
告诉我 只有你能听到
Good.
那就好
Tomorrow, the War!
明天 开战
Tomorrow, we rise, never to fall!
明天 我们将崛起 永不衰落
You see?
你瞧见没
I'm doing it for them. You should be grateful.
我是为了他们啊 你应该感激我
After all, you love them.
毕竟你爱他们
So very, very much.
那么 那么爱他们
There's some sort of magnetic clamp,
这上面似乎装有某种磁力夹
hold on... I'll just trip the...
等等 我把这根线挑了
Oh, my God...!
我的天啊
It's alive!
它还活着
Martha. Martha Jones.
玛莎 玛莎·琼斯
It knows you. Sweet kind Martha Jones.
它认识你 好玛莎·琼斯
You helped us to fly.
你帮我们飞升了
What d'you mean? You led us to salvation.
你什么意思 你指引我们得救了
Who are you? The skies are made of diamonds.
你们是谁 那里的天空是钻石做的
No... You can't be him.
不 你不可能是他
The skies are made of diamonds.'
"那里的天空是钻石做的"'
We share each other's memories.
我们的记忆是共享的
You sent him to Utopia. Oh, my God.
你送他去了乌托邦 我的天啊
What's it talking about? What's it mean?
它在说什么 什么意思
What are they? Martha.
它们是什么 玛莎
Martha, tell us. What are they?
玛莎 告诉我们 它们是什么
They're us. They're humans.
他们和我们一样 都是人类
The human race, from the future.
他们是来自未来的人类
I took Lucy to Utopia.
我带露西去了乌托邦
A Time Lord and his human companion.
一个时间领主和他的人类伴侣
I took her to see the stars. Isn't that right, sweetheart?
我带她去那里看星星 是不是 露西
Trillions of years into the future.
那是千万亿年后的未来
To the end of the universe.
是宇宙的末日
Tell him what you saw. Dying.
告诉他你看到了什么 衰亡
Everything, dying.
万事万物 即将衰亡
The whole of creation falling apart.
整个物质世界都在分崩离析
And I thought...there's no point.
而我想 没意义了
No point to anything.
一切都没意义了
Not ever. And it's all your fault.
再也没有了 这全是你的错
I'd sort of worked it out with the Paradox Machine.
我差不多明白佯谬机的作用了
Because the Doctor said, on the day before the Master came to power,
因为博士说过 在法师掌权的前一天
he said...
他说
When he was stealing the TARDIS,
当他夺走塔迪斯的时候
the only thing I could do was fuse the coordinates.
我能做的只有冻结坐标
I locked them permanently.
我永久性地锁定了坐标
He could only travel between the year one hundred trillion
他只能在未来一百万亿年后
and the last place the TARDIS landed.
和塔迪斯上次降落的时点之间穿越
Which is right here, right now.
也就是现在 就是这里
The Master had the TARDIS, this time machine.
法师占有了塔迪斯 占有了时间机器
but the only other place he could go was the end of the universe.
但他唯一能去的地方只有宇宙末日
So he found Utopia.
所以他找到了乌托邦
You should have seen it, Doctor.
你真该亲眼看看 博士
Furnaces. Burning.
那里好像熔炉 熊熊燃烧
The last of humanity, screaming at the dark.
最后的人类在黑暗中惨叫
The Utopia Project was the last hope.
乌托邦计划是他们最后的希望
Trying to find a way to escape the end of everything.
他们试图寻找躲过万物湮灭的方法
There was no solution. No diamonds.
那里没有办法 没有钻石
Just the dark and the cold.
只有黑暗和寒冷
All that human invention that had sustained them
那些保障人类存活的 亿万年积累下来的
across the aeons. It all turned inwards.
种种科技发明 都用到了他们自己身上
They cannibalised themselves.
他们肢解了自己
We made ourselves so pretty.
我们把自己变得可漂亮了
Regressing into children. But it didn't work.
退化成为儿童 但还是不管用
The universe was collapsing around them.
他们身处的宇宙还是在不断崩溃
But then the Master came. With his wonderful Time Machine!
但是法师来了 带来了奇妙的时间机器
To bring us back home.
来带我们回家
But that's a paradox!
但这就是悖论了啊
If you're the future of the human race,
如果你们是未来的人类
and you've come back to murder your ancestors,
而你们回到现在来屠♥杀♥你们的先祖
you should cancel yourselves out, you shouldn't exist.
不就抹杀了你们自己了吗 你们不该存在了
And that's the Paradox Machine.
这就是佯谬机的作用
My masterpiece, Doctor, a living TARDIS,
这是我的杰作 博士 一台活的塔迪斯
strong enough to hold the paradox in place.
它足够强大 可以将悖论双方维持在一起
Allowing the past and the future
容许过去和未来
to collide in infinite majesty.
强行并存 直到永远
But you're changing history.
但你这是在改变历史
Not just Earth. The entire universe.
不只是地球的 而是整个宇宙
I'm a Time Lord.
我是时间领主
I have that right.
这是我天然的权利
But even then.
但即便如此
Why come all this way just to destroy?
你费了这么大功夫 就是为了摧毁一切
We've come backwards in time all to build a brand new empire!
我们穿越回久远的过去是为了建立崭新的帝国
Lasting one hundred trillion years!
一个亿年帝国
With me as their Master.
而我就是他们的主人
Time Lord and humans combined.
时间领主和人类结合
Haven't you always dreamt of that, Doctor?
这不是你一直梦寐以求的吗 博士
What about us? We're the same species.
那我们呢 我们是同类
Why d'you kill so many of us?
你们为什么要杀我们那么多人
Because it's fun.
因为好玩啊
Human race,
人类
greatest monsters of them all.
是宇宙间最强大的怪物
Night, then.
晚安了
I think it's time we had the truth, Miss Jones.
我看到了说出真♥相♥的时候了 琼斯小姐
Legend says you travelled the world,
传说说你走遍世界
to find a way of killing the Master.
是为了找到杀死法师的方法
Tell us. Is it true?
告诉我们 是真的吗
Just before I escaped. The Doctor told me...
在我逃跑之前 博士告诉我
The Doctor and the Master,
博士和法师
they've been coming to Earth for years.
他们已经在地球上行走多年了
And they've been watched.
有人一直在监视他们
UNIT 还有火炬木There's UNIT, and Torchwood,
包括
all studying Time Lords in secret.
全都在秘密研究时间领主一族
They made this. The ultimate defence.
他们做出了这个 终极反制武器
All you need to do is get close. I can shoot the Master dead with this.
只需能够靠近他 我拿枪都能打死法师
Actually, you can put that down now, thank you very much.
现在你可以放下枪了 非常感谢
Point is, it's not so easy to kill a Time Lord. They can regenerate.
关键是杀死时间领主并不容易 他们会重生
Literally bring themselves back to life.
他们真的可以起死回生
Ah, The Master's immortal! Wonderful.
法师永生不死 太好了
Except for this!
除非用这个
Four chemicals, slotted into the gun, inject him...
四种化合物装在枪上 注射进他体内
Kills a Time Lord, permanently.
就会永久杀死一个时间领主
Four chemicals? You've only got three.
四种化合物 你这只有三种
Still need the last one,
还需要最后一种
cause the components of this gun were kept safe,
因为化合物和枪具为了安全保管起见'
scattered across the world.
分散在世界不同地方了
And I found them. San Diego, Beijing,
我都找到了 圣地亚哥 北♥京♥
Budapest...and London.
布达佩斯 还有伦敦
Then where is it?!
那在哪呢
UNIT的旧基地There's an old UNIT base, north London.
在伦敦北部有一个
I've found the access codes. Tom, you've got to get me there.
我已经找到了进入密♥码♥ 汤姆你得送我过去
We can't go across London in the dark. It's full of wild dogs.
我们不能半夜横穿伦敦 现在野狗遍地
We'd get eaten alive.
我们会被活吞的
We can wait till the morning, then go with the medical convoy.
我们可以等到天亮 跟着医疗车队过去
You can spend the night here, if you like.
如果你愿意的话可以在这里过夜
No, we can get halfway,
不了 我们可以在路上休息
stay at the slave quarters in Bexley.
住在贝克斯利的奴工区
Professor, thank you.
谢谢您教授
And you. Good luck.
客气 祝你们好运
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表