连进都进不去
Ordinary Yale lock, but nothing fits.
只是常见的耶鲁锁 但怎么都打不开
But that's not the big question.
但这还不是最要紧的问题
See, you're missing the big question.
瞧 你忽视了一个最要紧的问题
OK, what's the big question?
好吧 这个最要紧的问题是什么
Will you have a drink with me?
你愿意和我出去喝一杯吗
I'm sorry?
什么
Drink, you, me, now?
喝一杯 你 我 就现在
Aren't you on duty, Detective Inspector Shipton?
你不是在上班吗 希普顿探长
Nope. Knocked off before I left.
没 刚出门之前打卡下班了
Told 'em I had a family crisis.
告诉他们我家有急事
Why? Because life is short and you are hot.
为什么 因为人生苦短 你又这么美
Drink? No.
喝一杯 才不
Ever? Maybe.
永远不去 没准
Phone number?
留个号♥码呗
Moving kind of fast, DI Shipton.
进展太快了吧 希普顿探长
Billy. I'm off duty.
叫我比利 我下班了
Aren't you just!
还真是
Is that your phone number? Just my phone number.
这是你的电♥话♥号♥码吗 只是我的号♥码
Not a promise, not a guarantee,
这不是许诺 也没有保证
not an IOU, just a phone number.
更不是欠你人情 只是一个号♥码
And that's Sally...? Sally Shipton. Sparrow.
写的是莎莉 莎莉·希普顿 斯派洛
Sally Sparrow.
莎莉·斯派洛
I'm going now. Don't look at me.
我要走了 不准看我
I'll phone you! Don't look at me.
我打给你 不准看我
Phone you tomorrow. Don't look at me!
明天就打 不准看我
Might even phone you tonight. Don't look at me!
没准今晚就打 不准看我
Definitely gonna phone you, gorgeous girl!
一定会打给你的 漂亮姑娘
You definitely better!
你最好打
Ordinary Yale lock, but nothing fits.
只是常见的耶鲁锁 但怎么都打不开
Welcome.
欢迎
Where am I? 1969. Not bad, as it goes.
我在那 1969年 这年还不错
You've got the moon landing to look forward to.
你最起码还可以等着看登月
Oh, the moon landing's brilliant. We went four times.
登月真是太精彩了 我们去了四次
Back when we had transport... Working on it!
那时候我们还有交通工具 想办法呢
How did I get here?
我怎么到这来了
The same way we did. The touch of an angel.
和我们一样 被天使触碰了
Same one, probably, since you ended up in the same year.
有可能是同一个 因为你被传送到了同一年
No, don't get up.
不用 别急着起来
Time travel without a capsule, nasty.
没有工具就时间旅行 很难受的
Catch your breath, don't go swimming for half an hour.
你缓口气 半小时内不要游泳
I don't. I can't.
我不去 我也不会
Fascinating race, the weeping angels.
哭泣天使真是个神奇的种族
The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely.
宇宙中唯一让你无痛死亡的变♥态♥杀手
No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past
悄无声息 不闹动静 直接把你传回过去
and let you live to death.
让你慢慢老死
The rest of your life used up
而你余下的生命则一眨眼间
and blown away in the blink of an eye.
就消耗一空 飘散殆尽
You die in the past, and in the present they consume
你死在了过去 而他们则在现在吞噬
the energy of all the days you might have had,
那些你本应拥有的岁月
all your stolen moments.
都是你被偷走的人生
They're creatures of the abstract. They live off potential energy.
它们是抽象的怪物 靠潜在的能量过活
What in God's name are you talking about?
你在说什么胡话呢
Trust me. Just nod when he stops for breath.
相信我 他停下来换气的时候点头就行
Tracked you down with this.
用这玩意追踪到你的
This is my timey wimey detector.
这是我的飘忽时间探测器
It goes ding when there's stuff.
有动静的时候就会叮叮响
Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces,
而且还能以30倍速煮鸡蛋
whether you want it to or not, actually,
不管你想不想煮鸡蛋
so I've learned to stay away from hens.
所以我尽量离母鸡远点
It's not pretty when they blow.
它们爆♥炸♥的画面不敢看啊
I don't understand. Where am I?
我还是不明白 我到底在哪
like he says.
如他所说 1969年1969,
Normally, I'd offer you a lift home,
一般来说我会把你送回家
but somebody nicked my motor.
但有人把我的坐骑偷走了
So I need you to take a message to Sally Sparrow.
所以我需要你给莎莉·斯派洛带个信
And I'm sorry, Billy, I am very, very sorry.
我很抱歉 比利 真的真的非常抱歉
It's going to take you a while.
你恐怕得等上几年了
Hello?
喂
Billy, where are you?
比利 你在哪
Where?
哪里
Billy?
比利
It was raining when we met.
我们见面时也在下雨
It's the same rain.
就是这场雨
She looks nice. Her name was Sally too.
她很漂亮 她的名字也叫莎莉
Sally Shipton.
莎莉·希普顿
Sally Shipton!
莎莉·希普顿
I often thought about looking for you before tonight,
我一直想不等今夜就去找你
but apparently it would've torn a hole
但显然这样我就会在时空连续体中
in the fabric of space and time
撕开一个大洞
and destroyed two thirds of the universe.
导致三分之二个宇宙被毁掉
Also I'd lost my hair.
而且我头发也会掉光
Two thirds of the universe. Where'd you get that from?
三分之二个宇宙 这你是怎么算出来的
There's a man in 1969. He sent me with a message for you.
1969年有个人 他让我给你一条信息
What man? The Doctor.
什么人 博士
And what was the message? Just this.
那信息是什么 就一句话
Look at the list.
看看单子
What does that mean? Is that it, look at the list?
什么意思 就这一句 看看单子
He said you'd have it by now.
他说你现在应该已经得到了
A list of 17 DVDs.
17张光碟的单子
I didn't stay a policeman back then.
我回到过去后没继续做警♥察♥
Got into publishing.
去做了发行商
Then video publishing.
然后做了录像带发行商
Then DVDs, of course.
然后是光碟发行商
You put the Easter Egg on?
是你添加的那些彩蛋
Have you noticed what all 17 DVDs have in common yet?
你发现这17张光碟有什么共同点了吗
I suppose it's hard for you, in a way.
我估计你也很难发现
How could the Doctor have even known I had a list?
博士又怎么会知道我会有这么一张单子
I only just got this.
我也才刚刚得到
I asked him how, but he said he couldn't tell me.
我也问他了 但他说他不能告诉我
He said you'd understand it one day,
他说你总有一天会明白
but that I never would.
但我永远也不会明白
Soon as I understand it, I'll come and tell you.
等我弄明白了 我就来告诉你
No, gorgeous girl, you can't.
不 漂亮姑娘 不行了
There's only tonight.
只有今晚了
He told me all those years ago
他曾在多年前告诉过我
that we'd only meet again this one time.
我们只会再见这一面了
On the night I die.
在我去世的晚上
Oh, Billy.
比利
It's kept me going.
这支撑着我活下去
I'm an old, sick man.
我又老又多病
But I've had something to look forward to.
但我总是有个指望
Ah, life is long.
人生漫长
And you are hot.
而你又这么漂亮
Oh, look at my hands.
看看我的手
They're old mans' hands.
变成老人的手了
How did that happen?
怎么会这样
I'll stay.
我留下
I'm going to stay with you. OK?
我会留下陪你 好吗
Thank you, Sally Sparrow.
谢谢你 莎莉·斯派洛
I have till the rain stops.
等雨停了 我就去了
Banto's. 'They're mine.'
这里是班图影碟 我都有
What? The DVDs on the list. The 17 DVDs.
什么 单子上的光碟 那17张光碟
What they've got in common is me.
它们的共同点就是我
They're all the DVDs I own.
这17张光碟我都有
The Easter Egg was intended for me!
这个彩蛋就是为了给我看的
You've only got 17 DVDs?
你才只有17张光碟
Do you have a portable DVD player?
你有影碟播放器吗
Course, why?' I want you to meet me.
当然有 怎么了 我要和你碰头 '
Where? Wester Drumlins.
去哪 西鼓丘
You live in Scooby Doo's house!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表