没事 就是绊了一跤而已
Have you checked for concussion?
您检查过脑震荡了吗
I have, and I dare say I know a lot more about it than you.
我查过 而且我敢说我要比你专业得多
Sorry. I'll just...
抱歉 那我
tidy your things.
整理您的东西
I was just telling Nurse Redfern, Matron, about my dreams.
我刚和雷德芬护士 护士长 说我的梦
They are quite remarkable tales.
实在是非常精彩的故事
I keep imagining that I'm someone else and that I'm hiding...
我总是梦见我是别人 而且我在躲藏
Hiding? In what way?
躲藏 怎么躲
Um... They're almost every night.
几乎每天晚上
This is going to sound silly. Tell me.
听起来一定傻透了 说吧
I dream, quite often, that I have two hearts.
我常常梦见 我有两颗心脏
Well, then. I can be the judge of that. Let's find out.
这我倒是有发言权 来检查一下吧
I can confirm the diagnosis.
检查结果确定了
Just one heart, singular.
只有一颗心脏 单数
I have, um, I have written
我把一些梦境
down some of these dreams in the form of fiction.
当做科幻小说写了下来
Not that it would be of any interest. I'd be very interested.
想必您不会有兴趣 我非常想看
Well, I've never actually shown it to anyone before.
其实我还从来没拿给别人看过呢
A Journal of Impossible Things".
"奇幻笔记""
Just look at these creatures, such imagination.
瞧瞧这些怪物 太有想象力了
It's become quite a hobby.
都成习惯了
But it's wonderful. And quite an eye for the pretty girls.
真的很好看 而且很喜欢漂亮姑娘
She's just an invention. This character, Rose, I call her.
她只是我幻想的而已 我管这个角色叫罗丝
Rose.
罗丝
Seems she disappears later on.
看来她后来消失了
Oh, that's the box.
对了 这就是那个盒子
The blue box, it's always there.
那个蓝盒子 始终都在
Like a magic carpet.
就和魔毯一样
This funny little box that transports me to faraway places.
这个小盒子能带我去十分遥远的地方
Like a doorway?
就像通道一样
I sometimes think how magical
我有的时候常常想
life would be if stories like this were true.
如果这个故事是真的 该多么神奇
If only.
是啊
All just a dream.
只是个梦而已
Ma'am,
夫人
that book.
这本笔记
I'll look after it. Don't worry. He did say I could read it.
我来保存 别担心 他说了我可以看的
But it's silly, that's all.
可是这故事很傻
Just stories.
都是假的
Who is he, Martha? I'm sorry?
他到底是谁 玛莎 什么
It's like he's left the kettle on.
就好像他有壶开水忘了提
He knows he has something to get back to,
仿佛他知道他还有重要的事要忙
but he can't remember what.
但他又记不起来了
That's just him.
他就是这样的人
You arrived with him, didn't you?
你不是和他一起来的吗
He found you employment, here at the school, isn't that right?
是他在这所学校给你找了工作 是这样的吧
I used to work for the family, he just sort of inherited me.
我曾在他家族工作 我是他继承的女仆
Well, I'd be careful.
那你就该小心了
If you don't mind my saying, you sometimes seem a little familiar with him.
请别介意我这么说 但有时候你和他太近了
Best remember your position.
别忘了你的身份
Yes, ma'am.
好的 夫人
Ah, Latimer. Here you are.
拉提摩 给你
Latin translation. Blasted Catullus, I want it done by morning.
拉丁文翻译 卡图卢斯的破诗 明早给我
Yes, sir. And no mistakes,
好的先生 不准犯错
I want it written in my best handwriting.
我的字一定要漂亮
But listen, Father says he's been promoted.
听着 父亲说他又升职了
That means more money, might end up in a better school.
这就是说钱更多了 没准能去更好的学校
Ah, he should enjoy it, sir.
他应该会喜欢的 先生
My uncle had a six month posting in Johannesburg.
我叔父曾在约翰内斯堡驻守半年
Says it was the most beautiful beautiful countryside on God's earth.
说那里是他见过的地球上最美的乡间风景
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Africa. Your father. Did you read my post?
非洲 您父亲 你偷看了我的信
What? Who said Africa?
什么 刚才哪有人提到非洲了
I've only just read the word myself.
我自己也才刚刚读到
How did you know that? I haven't...
你又是怎么知道的 我没有
Have you been spying on me? No!
你在监视我吗 没有
I just guessed.
我猜的
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
I'm good at guessing, that's all.
我只是猜得很准而已
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Sometimes I say things and they turn out to be correct.
有时候我说的话最后会成了真
Just little things, tiny things.
都是些小事 很小的事
I can't help it.
我也不知道怎么回事
It's just some sort of luck.
就像是某种运气
Right, well never mind that, little toad. Who's for beer?
行了谁管你 小讨厌鬼 谁想喝啤酒
You've got beer?
你有啤酒
No, but Baxter's hidden a secret supply in Blackdown Woods.
没有 但是巴克斯特在黑镇森林藏了些
What are you waiting for?
那你还等什么
Make sure the bursar's down the pub before you go past his window.
看看主管去酒吧了没 免得你翻窗户被他抓
A bottle for everyone, is it? None for the filth.
一人一瓶是吧 小废物除外
Hurry back, Baines, I'm parched!
快去快回 班恩斯 我渴了
Ooh, it's freezing out here.
外面冻死人了
Why can't we have a drink inside the pub? Don't be ridiculous.
我们为什么不能在屋里喝 别说傻话了
You do get these notions! It's all very well,
规矩你都知道的 那些女权主义者
those suffragettes, but that's London, that's miles away!
是挺好的 可那是在伦敦 远着呢
But don't you just want to scream sometimes,
但你有时候不想大吼一声吗
having to bow and scrape and behave,
整天卑躬屈膝低声下气
don't you just wanna tell them?
难道你不想也让他们知道知道
I don't know.
我说不好
Things must be different in your country.
你老家的情况想必很不一样
Yeah, well they are. Thank God I'm not staying.
确实如此 谢天谢地我不长待
You keep saying that.
你总是这么说
Just you wait. One more month and I'm as free as the wind.
等着吧 再过一个月 我就自♥由♥自在了
Wish you could come with me, Jenny.
我倒真希望你能跟我一起 珍妮
You'd love it.
你会喜欢的
Where you gonna go? Anywhere. Just look up there.
你要去哪 哪都去 你看看天上
Imagine you could go all the way out to the stars.
想象一下你可以在群星间遨游
You don't half say mad things.
你这话太疯了
That's where I'm going. Into the sky, all the way out.
我就是要去那 漫游群星 一往无前
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
See what? Did you see it, though?
看见什么 你真没看见吗
Right up there, just for a second.
就在那边 闪了一下
Martha, there's nothing there.
玛莎 那边什么都没有
Matron? Are you all right?
护士长 你还好吗
Did you see that? There was something in the woods.
你们看见了吗 林子里有什么东西
This light... Anything wrong, ladies?
有道光 怎么了 女士们
Rather too cold to be standing around in the dark, don't you?
大晚上的站在外边不冷吗
There! Look, in the sky.
你看那边 在天上
Oh, that's beautiful.
真美啊
All gone!
不见了
Commonly known as a meteorite.
也就是常说的流星
It's just rocks falling to the ground, that's all.
就是陨石落到地上而已
Came down in the woods. No, no.
落到树林里了 不是不是
They always look close, when actually they're miles off.
常常看着挺近 但其实非常远
Nothing left but a cinder.
灰飞烟灭 什么都不剩了
I should escort you back to the school.
让我护送您回学校吧
Ladies? No, we're fine, thanks.
女士们 不用了 多谢
Then I shall bid you good night.
那祝两位晚安
Jenny, where was that?
珍妮 那边是什么地方
On the horizon, where the light was headed?
就在地平线上 绿光降落的地方
That's by Cooper's Field.
就在库珀家地♥产♥边上
You can't just run off!
你不能就这么跑了
It's dark, you'll break a leg!
天这么黑 你摔断腿怎么办
I say, hello?
有人吗
Was that some kind of aeroplane?
那是什么飞行器吗
Are you chaps all right?
你们没事吧
What? That's impossible.
什么 这不可能
Some kind of door.
好像是某种门
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表