I'm sure Mr Saxon will be interested.
我敢肯定萨克森先生会过问的
What's going on?
你怎么了
It must just be...
肯定是
What is it?
怎么回事
I'll be fine in a moment.
我一会儿就好
It's probably just cramp.
可能只是抽筋了
Richard?
理查德
Is it some kind of seizure?
你这是痉挛了吗
What should I do?
我该怎么做
I don't understand what's happening.
我根本不知道你怎么了
Richard?
理查德
Tish.
蒂什
Have you seen Martha and that doctor anywhere?
你看见玛莎和那个博士了吗
Not since the demonstration.
展示之后就没见过了
Do you know anything about him?
你了解这个人吗
Has she mentioned him before? Not to me.
她之前说起过这个人吗 没跟我说过
The way she followed him. She's a doctor
你看她跟个跟屁虫似的 她是个医生
just doing her job. She's not a doctor yet.
她只是在工作 她还不是医生
Never will be if she doesn't stay focused.
如果不专心学业那她永远也别想当医生
Look, she's found a bloke. So what?
她约了个男的 那又怎样
There's something's going on, Leo.
有什么事不对劲 里奥
I can feel it.
我能感觉出来
Letitia Jones!
莱蒂沙·琼斯
I'd recognise the smell of that soap anywhere! Professor.
我一下就能辨认出你独特的皂香 教授
I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen,
打扰了 女士们先生们
you'll have to excuse me while I take care of Letitia here.
我要和莱蒂沙说点事 所以要失陪一下
I've been neglecting her.
我对她实在是不够重视
This is his office, all right.
这里是他的办公室
So where is he?
那他在哪
Don't know. Let's try back at the... reception.
不知道 我们还是回 宴会吧
Is that Lady Thaw?
这不是瑟女士吗
Used to be.
生前是
It's just a shell, had all the life energy drained out of her.
她成了一具空壳 所有的生命力都被抽干了
Like squeezing the juice out of an orange. Lazarus!
就好像给水果榨汁 是拉撒路
Could be. So he's changed already.
有可能 所以他已经突变了
Not necessarily. You saw the DNA, it was fluctuating.
不一定 你看他的基因变化反复不定
The process must demand energy. This might not have been enough.
这个过程肯定需要能量 一个人也许还不够
So he might do this again?
所以他还会再害人
You seem very young to have such a responsible position.
你年纪轻轻就已经应付这么重要的职位了
Have you much experience?
以前干过吗
Not really, but the interview panel thought
并没有 只是面试委员会认为我
I had all the necessary attributes.
具有一切所需的素质
How perceptive of them.
他们眼光真不错
So, where are you taking me?
您这是要带我去哪啊
Up to the roof. It's a lovely evening.
去楼顶 今晚夜色很好
I thought I would show you the view. It's extraordinary.
我想带你去看看夜景 美得惊人
Like a lot of things round here, then.
今晚惊人的事真是不少
I can't see him. He can't be far. Keep looking.
我找不到他 他走不远 继续找
Hey, you all right, Marth? I think Mum wants to talk to you.
你还好吗玛莎 我想老妈想找你谈谈
Have you seen Lazarus anywhere?
你看见拉撒路了吗
He was getting cosy with Tish a couple of minutes ago.
几分钟前我看他和蒂什聊得正热乎
With Tish?! Ah, Doctor.
和蒂什在一起 博士
Where did they go? Upstairs, I think. Why?
他们去哪了 好像去楼上了 怎么了
Doctor... I'm speaking to you!
博士 我和你说话呢
Not now, Mum!
等会再说 妈
I think you need one of these.
我想您需要一杯
Thank you. That's very kind of you.
谢谢 实在是多谢您了
Do you know that man?
你认识那个人吗
No. He's a friend of my daughter's.
不认识 他是我女儿的一个朋友
Perhaps she should choose her friends more carefully.
看来她以后得谨慎择友了
Where are they?
他们在哪
The fluctuating DNA'll give off an energy signature.
不稳定的基因会留下能量痕迹
I might be able to pick it up.
我兴许能侦测到
Got him. Where?
找到了 在哪
But this is the top floor. The roof!
但这已经是顶楼了 在楼顶
That clock tower is beautiful, all lit up like that.
灯光全开的塔楼真是太好看了
It's Southwark Cathedral, one of the oldest churches in London.
那是萨瑟克座堂 伦敦最古老的教堂之一
Been around even longer than I have.
建好的时候我还没出生呢
You're looking pretty good for your age!
您这么大年纪保养得挺好啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I...?
我能...
Of course.
当然
I still can't take it in.
我还是有点没法接受
I'm still adjusting, myself.
我自己也在适应
I've been working toward it for so many years.
我为此已经努力了许多年
It's hard to believe the moment's finally arrived.
我甚至有些不相信这一刻已经成真了
And is it like you expected?
这和你预想的一样吗
I find that nothing's ever exactly like you expect.
我发现人永远也不可能完全得偿心愿
There's always something to surprise you.
总会让你意想不到
Between the idea and the reality,
"在概念和创造之间"
语出托马斯·艾略特诗歌♥《空心人》
between the motion and the act..."
在情感和反应之间..."
Falls the shadow."
"...落下帷幕""..
So, the mysterious Doctor knows his Eliot. I'm impressed.
原来神秘的博士还知道艾略特 厉害
Martha, waht are you doing here?
玛莎 你们来干什么
Tish, get away from him!
蒂什 离他远点
What? Don't tell me what to do.
什么 别对我指手画脚的
I wouldn't have thought you had time for poetry, Lazarus,
我还以为你没什么闲工夫吟诗作对 拉撒路
even being so busy defying the laws of nature and all.
毕竟你还得忙着和大自然的规律抗争
You're right, Doctor.
你说得对 博士
One lifetime's been too short for me to do everything I'd like.
人生实在太过短暂 无法让我实现所有梦想
How much more I'll get done in
如果我能活两三倍的人生
two or three or four. It doesn't work like that.
我能有多少成就呢 不是你想的那样
Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80.
有人只需20年就能做出他人80年的成就
It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
关键不在于时间 而在于人本身
But if it's the right person,
但如果这个人有这个能力
what a gift that would be! Or what a curse.
长命就是一份大礼 也可能是诅咒
Look at what you've done to yourself.
看看你把你自己弄得
Who are you to judge me?
你有什么资格评判我
Over here, Tish.
快过来 蒂什
You have to spoil everything, don't you?
你非得搅和我的好事 是不是
Every time I find someone nice, you have to try and find fault.
我每次找着个还行的人 你总要挑三拣四
Tish, he's a monster!
蒂什 他是个怪物
I know the age thing's a bit freaky,
我知道年龄上有点别扭
but it works for Catherine Zeta Jones!
但凯瑟琳·泽塔 琼斯就能接受
英国演员 比其夫小25岁
What is that?
那是什么东西
Run!
快跑
Are you OK? I was gonna snog him!
你还好吗 我差点就要亲他了
Security one. Security one.
一级警戒 一级警戒
Security one.
一级警戒
What's happening? An intrusion.
这是什么意思 有人入侵
It triggers a security lockdown,
就会触发安全封锁
kills most of the power, stops the lifts,
全楼大部断电 电梯停运
seals the most exits.
大部分出入口也会被封锁
He must be breaking through that door.
他肯定会冲破那道门的
The stairs, come on!
走楼梯 快
He's inside! We haven't got much time.
他进来了 我们要没时间了
Tish, is there another way out of here?
蒂什 还有别的出口吗
There's an exit in the corner, but it'll be locked now.
角落有个出口 现在应该已经锁死了
Martha!
玛莎
Setting 54. Hurry.
设定为54档 快去
Listen to me!
听我说
You people are in serious danger.
你们现在非常危险
You need to get out of here right now!
你们必须马上离开这里
Don't be ridiculous. The biggest danger here is choking on an olive!
别逗了 现在最大的危险就是吃橄榄噎着
Mum, get back!
妈 后退
Over here! This way. Everyone down the stairs, now! Hurry!
大家这边走 快下楼梯 快点
No! Get away from her!
不 不准碰她
Lazarus!
拉撒路
Leave them alone!
不准碰他们
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表