你没在看着那雕像
Neither are you.
你也没有
Keep looking at it, keep looking at it!
一直看着它 一直看着它
There's just one, right, there's just this one.
就这一个吧 只有这一个的话
We're OK if we keep staring at this one statue,
那我们就可以一直盯着它
everything will be fine.
一切都不会有事的
There's three more. Three?!
还有三个 三个
They were upstairs before, but I think I heard them moving.
它们之前在楼上 但我想我听见他们移♥动♥了
Moving where? Three of them, moving where?
去哪 它们三个移去哪了
I gonna look around, I'm going to check.
我要去周围看看 检查一下
You keep looking at this one, don't blink.
你一直盯着这个 别眨眼
Remember what he said, don't even blink!
记住他说的话 别眨眼
Who blinks? I'm too scared to blink.
谁还眨眼啊 我都吓得不会眨眼了
OK. We're going to the door. The front door.
好 我们去门那里 前门
OK. We can't both get to the door
我们不能同时去开门
without taking our eyes off that thing.
那样就不得不把视线挪开了
So you stay here. What?!
所以你留下 什么
I'll be just round the corner, you stay here!
我不会走远 你先待在这
They've locked it. They've locked us in!
被它们锁住了 我们被它们困住了
Why?
为什么
I've got something they want. What?
我手里有他们想要的东西 什么
A key I took last time I was here.
我上次来时拿走了一把钥匙
They followed me to get it back.
它们为了夺回来 跟踪了我
I led them to the blue box! Now they've got that!
我引着它们找到了蓝盒子 他们已经拿到了
Give them the key!
把钥匙给他们
I'm going to check the back door, you wait here.
我去看看后门 你在这等着
Give them the key, give them what they want!
把钥匙给它们 它们想要就给它们
Sally, no, what if they come behind me?!
莎莉 别啊 万一它们从我身后偷袭呢
Hang on!
坚持住
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天啊 天啊
It's locked!
被锁住了
Sally! Sally!
莎莉 莎莉
It won't open!
打不开
Sally, please, I can't do this!
莎莉 求你了 我坚持不住了
Sally, hurry up!
莎莉 快点
Where are you?!
你在哪
Larry! They've blocked off the back door, but there's a cellar.
劳里 它们堵住了后门 但还有个地下室
There might be a way out, delivery hatch or something.
里面也许有出路 运货门什么的
I'm coming, I can't stay here!
我来了 我可不在这待了
OK, boys, I know how this works.
好了几位 我知道是怎么回事
You can't move so long as I can see you.
只要我看着你们 你们就动不了
Whole world in the box, the Doctor says.
博士说这盒子里有整个世界
Hope he's not lying, cos I don't see how else we're getting out.
希望他没骗我 因为我们没有别的出路了
Oh, and there's your one.
你也下来了
Why's it pointing at the...
它为什么指着...
light?
电灯...
Oh, my God! It's turning out the lights!
我的天 它想把灯灭掉
Quickly!
快
I can't find the lock! Sally, hurry up!
我找不到锁眼 莎莉 快点
Get it open!
快打开
They're getting faster, Sally, come on!
它们越来越近了 莎莉 快啊
It won't turn!
转不动
Sally!
莎莉
Sally hurry up!
莎莉 赶快
Come on! In! In!
快点 进去 进去
This is security protocol 712.
712号♥安全协议已激活
This time capsule has detected
本时间机器探测到
the presence of an authorised control disc, valid one journey.
有已授权控制光盘进入 为一次性权限
Please insert the disc and prepare for departure.
请插入光盘 准备出发
Looks like a DVD player. There's a slot.
这有个像是光碟播放器的插口
They're trying to get in! Well, hurry up!
它们想闯进来 那就快点
What's happening?
怎么回事
Oh, my God! It's leaving us behind!
我的天啊 我们要被丢下了
Doctor, no, you can't!
博士 不 不要这样
Doctor!
博士
Look at them. Quick, look at them!
看着它们 快 看着它们
I don't think we need to.
我想不用我们看了
He tricked them, The Doctor tricked them.
他耍了它们 它们中了博士的圈套
They're looking at each other.
它们在互相看着
They're never going to move again.
它们再也动不了了
一年后
Can you mind the shop? I'm just nipping next door for some milk.
你能看下店吗 我去隔壁买♥♥些牛奶
Yeah, no worries.
好 你去吧
What's this?
这是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, Sally!
莎莉
Can't you let it go?
你就不能忘掉吗
Of course I can't let it go!
我当然不能忘掉这个
This is over.
事情已经过去了
How did the Doctor know where to write the words on the wall?
博士怎么会知道在墙上的什么位置写下那些话
How could he get the transcript?
他怎么会有对话的副本
Where did he get all that information from?
这些信息他是从哪里得到的
Look, some things you never find out. And that's OK.
有些事 就是不明不白的 这很正常
No, it isn't.
不 不是这样的
Ever think this might be getting in the way of...
你就没想过这些事会耽误到
other things?
别的什么事
We just run a shop together.
我们只是合伙经营这家店而已
That's all it is, just a shop.
仅此而已 就一家店
Anyway...
总之
Milk.
去买♥♥牛奶了..
Back in a mo.
去去就回
Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!
博士 博士 博士
Hello! Sorry, bit of a rush,
你好 抱歉 有点急事
there's a sort of thing happening, fairly important that we stop it.
有些什么事正在发生 我们最好去阻止了
My God, it's you, it really is you.
我得天啊 是你 真的是你
Oh, you don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是不是
Doctor, we don't have time for this! Migration's started!
博士 没时间闲聊了 迁徙已经开始了
Look, sorry, I've got a bit of a complex life.
非常抱歉 我的生活很复杂
Things don't always happen to me in quite right order.
有些事情并不是按顺序发生的
Gets a bit confusing in times, especially weddings,
我有时候也分不清顺序 尤其是婚礼
I'm rubbish at weddings, especially my own.
我非常不擅长参加婚礼 尤其是我自己的
Oh, my God! Of course, you're a time traveller.
天啊 当然了 你是个时间旅行者
It hasn't happened yet! None of it,
事情还没发生 全都没有
it's still in your future! What hasn't happened?
那还是你的未来 什么还没发生
Doctor please! 20 minutes to red hatching!
博士赶快吧 再过20分钟红色阴影就到了
It was me.
原来是我
Oh, for God's sake, it was me all along.
我的天啊 原来一直是我
You got it all from me!
你是从我这里得到的
Got what? OK. Listen.
得到什么 好 听好
One day you're going to get stuck in 1969.
有一天你会被困在1969年
Make sure you've got this with you.
请务必带上这个
You're going to need it. Doctor!
你会需要的 博士
Yeah, listen, got to dash...things happening.
是这样 我还有 有急事
Well, four things.
其实有四件急事
Well, four things and a lizard.
其实是四件急事和一只蜥蜴
OK. No worries, on you go. See you around, some day.
好 没关系 快去吧 改天再见
What was your name?
你叫什么
Sally Sparrow.
莎莉·斯派洛
Good to meet you, Sally Sparrow.
很高兴认识你 莎莉·斯派洛
Goodbye, Doctor.
再见 博士
斯派洛与南丁格尔古旧书籍和稀有影碟
Don't blink!
别眨眼
Blink and you're dead!
眨眼你就死了
Don't turn your back.
别转头
Don't look away.
别看别处
And don't blink!
别眨眼
Good luck!
祝好运
We're going to the end of the universe.
我们要到宇宙尽头了
The call came from across the stars.
呼叫信♥号♥♥来自遥远的星球
Over and over again, come to Utopia.
一遍又一遍 "来乌托邦吧"
Doctor.
博士
Captain.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表