吃糖吗亲爱的 7点58分开始直播
with the arrival timed for 8:00 hours exactly.
到达时间确定为八点整
And good luck to all of us.
祝我们大家好运
Soon as this hits red, it activates.
只要指针到达红色♥区♥域 机器就会激活
At this speed, it'll trigger at two minutes past eight.
照这个速度 8点过两分就会触发机器了
First contact is at eight, then two minutes later. What's it for?
八点开始接触 再过两分 为什么
What does a paradox machine do?
佯谬机能干什么
More important can you stop it?
更重要的是你能阻止这台机器吗
Not till I know what it's doing...
除非我知道这机器是做什么的
Touch the wrong bit, blow up the solar system.
接错一个零件 整个太阳系都会炸毁
Then we've gotta get to the Master! How we gonna stop him?
那我们要找到法师 我们怎么阻止他
Oh, I've got a way.
我有办法
Sorry, didn't I mention it?
抱歉 我没提过吗
And in just 30 seconds' time,
再过30秒
we'll be going live to first contact.
我们就将开始地外接触的直播
It's been announced that Harold Saxon has
官方已发布消息称哈罗德·萨克森
invited President Winters to take the address.
已邀请温特斯总统进行发言
It's 3am in the morning on the eastern seaboard,
现在是东海岸凌晨3点
and President Winters has been chosen
温特斯总统将带领全世界
to lead the world into a new age.
走进新纪♥元♥
My fellow Americans, patriots, people of the world.
各位美国同胞 爱国者们 各国人♥民♥
I stand before you today as ambassador for humanity.
今天我站在这里 作为全人类的大使
A role I will undertake with the utmost solemnity.
这是一个无比神圣而庄严的使命
Perhaps our Toclafane cousins can offer us much,
就算我们的托克飞兄弟们奉上大礼
but what is important is not that we gain material benefits,
但最重要的并不是我们在物质上的收获
but that we learn to see ourselves anew.
而是我们得以重新认识自我
For as long as man has looked to the stars,
自古以来 人类仰望着星空
he has wondered what mysteries they hold.
心中遐想着浩渺宇宙中的无穷秘密
Now we know we are not alone.
现在我们终于确信 我们并不孤独
This plan, you gonna tell us?
你还不打算告诉我们这个计划
If I can get this around the Master's neck,
如果我能把这个戴到法师的脖子上
cancel out his perception, they'll see him for real.
就能抵消他的伪装 让人看清他的真面目
It's just hard to go unnoticed when everyone is on red alert.
只是大家都高度紧张 很难不被发现
If they stop me, you've got a key.
如果他们阻止了我 你那还有一把
Yes, sir. I'll get him.
好的先生 我拿下他
And I ask you now, I ask of the human race,
现在我邀请你们 邀请全人类
to join with me in welcoming our friends.
和我一起 欢迎我们的朋友
I give you the Toclafane.
有请 托克飞
My name is Arthur Coleman Winters,
我是亚瑟·科尔曼·温特斯
President Elect of the United States of America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国在任总统
and designated representative of the United Nations.
被指派为联♥合♥国♥的代表
I welcome you to the Planet Earth and its associated moon.
我欢迎你们来到地球及其卫星月球
You're not the Master. We like the Mr Master.
你不是法师 我们想要法师[主人]
We don't like you.
我们不喜欢你
I can be master, if you so wish.
如果你们愿意的话 我也可以当主人
I will accept mastery over you, if that is god's will.
如果你们要求 我也可以接受你们的效忠
Man is stupid.
这男的真蠢
Master is our friend.
法师是我们的朋友
Where's my master, pretty please?
我的法师在哪 求你们了
Ohh, all right, then. It's me!
好吧好吧 我在这
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed!
抱歉 我这人就是有种气场 特迷人
Is it the smile?
是因为我的微笑吗
Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself?
还是我的须后水 还是我擅长自嘲
I don't know! It's crazy!
搞不懂 真是疯狂
Saxon, what are you talking about?
萨克森 你说什么胡话呢
I'm taking control, Uncle Sam, starting with you.
该我接管了 山姆大叔 就从你开始
Kill him!
杀了他
Guards! Nobody move! Nobody move!
警卫 都不许动 不许动
Now then! peoples of the Earth,
好了 地球的人们
please attend carefully.
请你们听好了
Stop him!
拦住他
We meet at last, Doctor.
我们终于见面了 博士
I love saying that!
我真喜欢说这句话
Stop this, stop it now!
快停手 马上收手吧
As if a perception filter's gonna work on me!
就好像感知过滤器对我有用似的
And look, it's the girlie and the freak,
看看哪 是娘娘腔和怪胎
although I'm not sure which one's which.
虽然我不确定哪个是哪个
Laser screwdriver, who'd have sonic?
光速起子 这年头谁还用音速
The good thing is, he's not dead for long,
最妙的一点是 他死一会儿还会活过来
I get to kill him again!
我还能再杀他一遍
Master, just calm down, just look at what you're doing,
法师 冷静下来 看看你都做了什么
just stop... if you could see yourself.
住手吧 看看你自己吧
Do excuse me, little bit of personal business,
实在是不好意思 一点私事
back in a minute. Let him go.
去去就回 放开他
It's that sound, the sound in your head,
那个声音 你脑袋里的声音
what if I can help?
如果我能帮你呢
Oh! how to shut him up?
怎么才能让他闭嘴呢
I know! Memory lane!
我知道了 前情回顾一下
Professor Lazarus, remember him, and his genetic manipulation device?
还记得拉撒路教授和他的基因操纵装置吗
Did you think little "Tish" got that job merely by coincidence?
你真以为小蒂什全靠巧合才拿到那份工作吗
I've been laying traps for you all this time,
一直以来我就一直在给你挖陷阱
and if I can concentrate all that Lazarus technology
如果我可以把拉撒路的技术
into one little screwdriver...
都集成到小小的起子上
But, ooh, if only I had the Doctor's biological code...
可是如果我有博士的基因编码就好了
Oh, wait a minute, I do!
等一等 我有啊
I've got his hand!
我有他的手
And if Lazarus made himself younger, what if I reverse it?
拉撒路能把自己变年轻 那能不能反过来呢
Another 100 years?
再老100年吧
Teleport. I can't!
快传送 不行
We can't stop him. Get out of here.
我们没法阻止他 你快走
Get out!
快走
Doctor, I've got you.
博士 我扶着你
Ah, she's a would be Doctor.
她对博士还真是一往情深哪
But tonight, Martha Jones,
但是今晚 玛莎·琼斯
we've flown 'em in, all the way from prison...
我们特地把他们从监狱请到了现场
Mum! I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
The Toclafane...
托克飞
What are they? Who are they?
他们是什么 他们是谁
Doctor, if I told you the truth...
博士 如果我告诉你真♥相♥
your hearts would break.
你的小心脏会碎的
Is it time? Is it ready?
到时间了吗 已经到了吗
Is the machine singing?
那是机器的鸣响吗
Two minutes past!
8点02分
So, earthlings...
那么 地球人
Basically, um...
简单来说
end of the world!
世界末日来啦...
《Voodoo Child》 Rogue Traders
*Here come the drums, here come the drums*
*Baby, baby, baby*
*You are my voodoo child my voodoo child*
*Don't say maybe, maybe*
*It's supernatural I'm coming undone*
*Baby, baby, baby*
*You are my voodoo child my voodoo child*
*Don't say maybe, maybe*
*Baby, baby, baby*
*You are my voodoo child my voodoo child*
*Don't say maybe, maybe*
Here... come... the drums!
鼓声 响起来吧
How many d'you think? I... I don't know!
你觉得有多少个 我 不知道
Six billion.
六十亿
Down you go, kids!
下去吧 孩子们
Shall we decimate them?
屠♥杀♥他们吧
That sounds good, nice word decimate.
真是个有嚼劲的好词儿 屠♥杀♥
Remove one tenth of the population!
消灭十分之一的人口
This is Geneva! We're getting slaughtered down here!
这里是日内瓦 我们伤亡惨重
This is London! This is London calling! What do we do?!
"这里是伦敦 伦敦呼叫 我们该怎么做'
They're killing us! The Toclafane are killing us!'
"他们在杀人 托克飞在屠♥杀♥我们"'
I'm coming back.
我会回来的
And so it came to pass that the human race fell,
于是末日来临 人类沦落
and the Earth was no more.
从此毁了人间
And I looked down upon my new dominion,
我俯视着我的新王国
as master of all,
一如万物之主
未完待续
Ever since I was a child. I looked into the Vortex.
自从我小时候亲眼看了时空漩涡
That's when it chose me.
我就被选定了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表