来帮我
Impact in 7.30.
7分30秒后撞击
What's your favourite colour? You what?
你最喜欢的颜色是什么 喜欢什么
It's the question! Purple!
是这个问题 紫色
Or did I say orange? Come on!
还是橙色啊 拜托
I can do this, I can do it.
我能行 我能行的
Martha! Where are you? It's all right. I'm here.
玛莎 你在哪 没事 我在这
Just setting everything up.
正在设置好
Stasis chamber. Minus 200, yeah?
平衡舱零下200度对吧
No, you don't know how this equipment works! You'll kill him!
你不知道这机器怎么用 你会冻死他的
Nobody can survive those temperatures.
没人能扛住这样的低温
He's not human! If he says he can survive, then he can.
他不是人 他说他能扛住 就能扛住
Let me help yo then. You've done enough damage.
那我来帮你 你闯的祸够大了
Ten seconds, that's all I'll be able to take. No more.
10秒 我只能忍♥10秒 不能再多了
Martha? Yeah?
玛莎 怎么了
It's burning me up, I can't control it!
它在烧灼我 我控制不住了
If you don't get rid of it, I could kill you.
如果你不帮我排掉 我会杀了你的
I could kill you all.
我会杀了你们所有人
I'm scared. I'm so scared.
我好怕 我真的很怕
Just stay calm. You saved me.
你尽量冷静 你救了我一次
Now I return the favour.
我便还你一次
Just believe in me. It's burning through me,
相信我 我要被烧穿了
I dunno what'll happen.
我不知道然后会怎样
That's enough. I've got you.
别说了 我会救你的
There's this process, this,
如果我快死了
this thing that happens, if I'm about to die.
这个东西 就会转化我
Shhh, quiet now. Cos that is not gonna happen.
别说话了 这样的事不会发生的
You ready? No.
准备好了吗 没有
Heat shields failing at 5%.
热能屏障剩余5%
医疗室热量抽取 平衡舱运行中
医疗室 平衡舱停止运行
No! Martha, you can't stop it, not yet.
不行 玛莎 不能停 还不到时候
What's happened? Power's been cut in Engineering.
怎么回事 控制室切断了这边的电源
But who's down there? Leave it to me.
谁在下面 交给我吧
Impact in 4.47.
4分47秒后撞击
Are we gonna do it in time?
我们来得及吗
Come on! You're defrosting.
快啊 你正在解冻
Martha, listen. Only got a moment, you've gotta go.
玛莎 听好 我只能撑一会儿 你快走
No way! Get to the front, vent the engines,
不行 快去飞船前端 排空引擎
sun particles in the fuel, get rid of them.
燃料中有太阳粒子 赶快排掉
I am not leaving you! You've got to!
我不会丢下你的 你必须得去
Give back what they took!
把他们夺走的还回去
Doctor. PLEASE! GO!
博士 求你了 快去
I'll be back for you.
我会回来救你的
Impact in 4.08.
4分48秒后撞击
You were right.
你说得对
It was my fault.
是我的错
Impact in 3.43.
3分43秒后撞击
I didn't know. I really didn't know.
我不知道 我真的不知道
Korwin, please, stop.
科尔文 求你了 停下
Everyone must burn.
一切都要烧尽
Riley, Scannell.
莱利 斯坎内尔
I'm sorry. McDonnell! McDonnell!
我很抱歉 麦克唐纳 麦克唐纳
I love you.
我爱你
Exterior airlock open.
外部气闸开启
It's the last door. We've gotta keep going.
这是最后一道门 我们得继续
Impact in 2.17.
2分17秒后撞击
Primary engines critical.
主引擎达到临界状态
Repeat, primary engines critical.
重复 主引擎达到临界状态
Survival estimate projection, 0%.
预计幸存概率 0
Martha!
玛莎
Doctor!
博士
What're you doing?
你在干什么
I can't fight it.
我抵抗不住了
Give it back or...
要么还回去 要么
Burn with me. Burn with me, Martha.
一起燃烧 一起燃烧吧 玛莎
Impact in 1.21.
1分21秒后撞击
No o o o o o!
不不不不不
Got it!
通过了
Life support systems reaching critical.
生命维持系统已达临界状态
Repeat, life support systems reaching critical.
重复 生命维持系统已达临界状态
Impact in 1.06.
1分6秒后撞击
Collision alert. Collision alert.
撞击警报 撞击警报
It's not working! Why's it not working?!
不管用 怎么不管用呢
Collision alert. 58 seconds to fatal impact. Vent the engines!
撞击警报 58秒后撞击 排空引擎
Dump the fuel! What?
排掉所有燃料 什么
Sun particles in the fuel! Get rid of them!
燃料中有太阳粒子 赶快排掉
Do it!
快
Now!
快啊
Come on, Doctor, hold on!
加油 博士 坚持住
Fuel dump in progress.
排出燃料中
Fuel dump in progress.
排出燃料中
It worked! The auxiliaries are firing!
管用了 辅助引擎启动了
Impact averted.
撞击已避免
Impact averted. Impact averted.
撞击已避免 撞击已避免
We're clear!
安全了
We've got just enough reserves.
备用燃料刚刚够用
Doctor.
博士
This is never your ship. Compact, eh?
这就是你的飞船 小巧精悍是不是
And another good word robust.
换句话夸就是 皮实
Barely a scorch mark on her.
连一点灼痕都没有
We can't just leave you drifting with no fuel.
你们没燃料 就这么丢下你们飘着不好吧
We've sent out an official mayday.
我们刚刚发送了官方求救信♥号♥♥
The authorities'll pick us up soon enough.
管理局很快就会来救我们的
Though how we explain what happened...
那我们该怎么解释原因
Just tell them that sun needs care and protection
就告诉他们 这个太阳需要好好保护
just like any other living thing.
就和其他生灵一样
So...you're off then?
那 你要走了吗
No chance I'll see you again?
还有机会再见到你吗
Not really.
不太可能了
It was nice
其实挺好的
not dying with you.
没有和你一起送命
I reckon you'll find someone worth believing in.
我想你总会找到值得相信的人的
I think I already did.
我想我已经找到了
Well done.
做得好
Very hot.
非常撩人
So, didn't really need you in the end, did we?
看来最后离了你也一样行啊
Sorry.
抱歉
How are you doing?
你感觉如何
Now! What d'you say, ice skating on the mineral lakes of Kurhan.
好了 你想去哪 去库尔汉矿湖上滑冰吗
Fancy it? Whatever you like.
喜欢吗 随便你
By the way,
另外
you'll be needing this.
你需要这个
Really? Frequent flyer's privilege.
真的 常客特权嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't mention it.
不客气
Oh no.
糟了
Mum!
妈
Hello? It's me again.
喂 还是我
Three calls in one day?
一天打了3通电♥话♥
Sorry about earlier. Over emotional. Mad day.
抱歉之前太情绪化了 今天太疯狂了
What're you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么安排
Why don't you come round,
你不如今晚来吧
I'll make something nice, and we can catch up.
我做些好吃的 然后我们慢慢聊
Yeah. Tonight.
好啊 今晚
Do my best.
我尽量去
Just remind me what day is it again? Election day.
今天是哪天来着 大选日
Right. Course.
对 没错
I'll be round for tea. Roughly.
我下午茶的时候过去 大概吧
And what about...
那你...
Anyway, gotta go! See you later! Love you!
要走了 待会儿见 爱你哟
Is that all?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表