(TRUMPETS HERALDING)
伊丽莎白一世女王!
Queen Elizabeth I!
博士!
- Doctor! - What?
-什么? -我不共戴天的仇敌!
- My sworn enemy. - What?
-什么? -砍下他的头! -什么?!
Off with his head!
-别管什么了,快跑!再见,威尔!谢谢! -拦住那个邪恶的博士!
- What? - Well, never mind what, just run!
- See you, Will. And thanks! - Stop him!
Stop that pernicious Doctor!
听女王的命令停下!
Stop! In the name of the Queen!
-你怎么招惹她了? -我不知道,我还没遇见过她!
What have you done to upset her?
那就是给你的时间旅行 不过我已等不及去查...
How should I know? I haven't met her yet! That's time travel for you.
Still, I can't wait to find out.
有些东西值得期待!
That's something to look forward to.
Ooh!
我们在新新纽约...
And we're slap-bang in the middle of New New York.
-他到了 -救救我们
I am the last of my kind.
Help us!
你必须放开她!
You've got to let her go!
Martha!
Martha!
我要跟警♥察♥谈谈
I need to talk to the police.
-你想要快乐? -一桶愤怒 -你想要忘记多少?
- Do you want some happy? - Buy some anger!
穿的像搭便车的旅行者
How much do you want forgetting?
他们说人们在高速公路上失踪
Pretty well dressed for a hitchhiker.
They say people go missing on the motorway.
有些汽车消失了,再也没有见到过
Some cars just vanish, never to be seen again.
那下面有什么活着的东西?
Is there something living down there?
他们到底是谁?
What the hell are they?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表