-那是为什么啊? -因为只要我找到她且她活的好好的
Why is that, then?
Because as soon as I've found her alive and well,
而且我会找到她且她活的好好的 然后我就会回来
and I will find her alive and well, then I'm coming back.
这条街就要关闭了
And this street is closing. Tonight!
今晚!!
456D6车驶向快车道
..非常感谢
(DISTANT VOICES)
你刚刚安定下来,一切都值得
MAN: Now you just settle back. It's all gonna be worth it.
窗外的风景,你可以一直看到空旷的天空
WOMAN: ...the view from the windows,
他们说空气闻起来像苹果草 你能想像吗?
you can see all the way out to the...
Open sky. They say the air smells like apple grass. Can you imagine?
木制的房♥子,工厂里有事可做 每个人都这么说
MAN: The houses are made of wood.
There are jobs going in the foundries. Everyone says so.
带我回去,无论你们是谁 只要把我带回我朋友那里
Take me back. Whoever you are, just take me back to my friend.
我不会找麻烦的 只要把我带回去
That's all I want. I won't cause any trouble, just take me back.
对不起,但是那不是一把真枪
I'm sorry. That's not a real gun.
恩,好,你当然这么说
- Well, you would say that. - Where do you get a gun from these days?
这年头你上哪能找到枪啊?
我甚至不知道怎么开枪
I wouldn't even know how to fire.
我也不会,好吧
No, nor me.
你叫什么
Okay.
Martha,Martha Jones
What's your name?
Martha. Martha Jones.
恩,我是Cheen,这是Milo
Well, I'm Cheen and this is Milo.
我发誓,对不起,真的真的对不起
And I swear, we're sorry. We're really, really sorry.
我们需要快车道的通行
We just needed access to the fast lane, but I promise as soon as we arrive,
-只要我们一到就把你放了,然后你就能 回你朋友那里 - 真的吗? -我发誓,看
we'll drop you off, and you can go back and find your friend.
- Seriously? - I swear. Look, honesty patch.
诚实贴
都一样
All the same, it's still kidnapping. Where are we anyway?
这仍然是绑♥架♥ 我们现在在哪里啊?
-我们在高速路上 -那是什么呢?雾吗?
- We're on the motorway. - What's that then, fog?
-排气的烟雾 -我们正去布鲁克林
It's exhaust fumes.
每个人都说那里空气清洁得多 我们在Pharmacytown呆不下去了,因为...
We're going out to Brooklyn. Everyone says the air is so much cleaner.
And we couldn't stay at Pharmacy Town because...
恩,因为我. 我怀孕了 我们上个星期才发现
Well, 'cause of me. I'm pregnant.
-扫瞄的结果是个男孩 -好啊!
We only discovered it last week. Scan says it's gonna be a boy.
我现在要做什么 祝贺绑♥架♥我的人?
Right. What do I do now, congratulate my kidnappers?
我们不是绑♥架♥犯,确实不是
We're not kidnappers. Not really.
不,你们是白♥痴♥,你有孩子还贴这个?
No! You're idiots!
-现在没了 -我们会尽快的 我们从高速路去布鲁克林立交
You're having a baby and you're wearing that?
Not any more.
This will be as fast as we can.
然后可能很花一段时间
We'll take the motorway to the Brooklyn ?yover
-因为没有快车道,只有普通公路 但是是直达的 -只有10英里
and then it's gonna take a while 'cause then there's no fast lane,
just ordinary roads, but at least it's direct.
-那要多久 -大约6年吧
- It's only 10 miles. - How long is it gonna take?
About six years.
-什么? -我们正好可以赶上孩子上学
What?
It'll be just in time for him to start school.
不,对不起,等等,六年?
No, sorry, hold on. Six years?
6年10英里? 怎么可能?
Ten miles in six years? How come?
(HORN HONKING)
(COUGHING)
(CARS HONKING)
哎,你在装电线杆哪 你傻站在那里干嘛?
Hey! You daft little street strut! What are you doing standing there?
要么快逃要么进来! 快来!
Either get out or get in. Come on!
-你看见没? -戴上吧
他就站在那里,就那么呼吸
- MAN: Did you ever see the like? - Here you go.
He was just standing there, breathing it in.
有个故事,在很早的时候,47号♥枢纽站
There's this story. It says back in the old days, on junction 47,
有个女人站在排气烟雾里整整20分钟
this woman stood in the exhaust fumes for a solid 20 minutes.
等他们找到她的时候,她的脑袋肿的有50英尺
By the time they found her, her head had swollen to 50 feet.
-恩,你编故事吧 -50英尺的脑袋,想想吧!
- Oh, you're making it up! - A 50-foot head. just think of it.
-想想挖那个鼻孔 -别说了,好恶心!
- Imagine picking that nose. -Oh, stop it. That's disgusting.
-怎么了?你从来没挖过鼻孔吗? -Bran,前面动了 -嗯,我在开
What, did you never pick your nose?
- Bran, we're moving. - Right, I'm there. I'm on it.
(HORNS BLARING)
20码,今天运气不错
Twenty yards. We're having a good day.
先生,你是?搭便车的还穿的那么好
And who might you be, sir? Very well dressed for a hitchhiker.
-谢谢,对不起,我是博士 -医生!
Thanks. Sorry, I'm the Doctor.
-我叫Thomas Kincaid Brannigan,这是我生命中的灾难,可爱的Valerie -很高兴认识你
Medical man? My name's Thomas Kincade Brannigan,
and this is the bane of my life, the lovely Valerie.
你后面是家里的其他人
Nice to meet you.
And that's the rest of the family behind you.
哦,太可爱了
Oh, that's nice.
你们好!
(MEOWING)
Hello.
-他们多大了? -才两个月
- How old are they? - Just two months.
可怜的小生命,他们从不知道爪下的地面
Poor little souls. They've never known the ground beneath their paws.
高速路婴儿
Children of the motorway.
什么,他们在这里生的?
- What, they were born in here? - We couldn't stop.
我们不能停啊
我们听说在火岛的洗衣店有职位 我们可以去试试
We heard there were jobs going, out in the laundries on Fire Island.
你们开了两个月了?
- Thought we'd take a chance. - You've been driving for two months?
我看起来像青少年吗? 我们开了12年了
Do I look like a teenager? We've been driving for 12 years now.
你说什么? 刚新婚就出发了,就像昨天一样
Sorry?
Yeah, started out as newlyweds. Feels like yesterday.
-对我来讲像12年 -甜心,但是你还是爱我
- Feels like 12 years to me. - Ah, sweetheart, but you still love me.
但是12年! 你们走了多远啊? 你们从哪里开始的?
Twelve years? How far did you come? Where did you start?
电池公园,往后5英里
Battery Park. It's five miles back.
12年你们就开了5英里?
You travelled five miles in 12 years?
我想是有点慢
I think he's a bit slow.
-你从哪里来? -别管了,我必须得出去了
- Where are you from? - Never mind that. I've got to get out!
我朋友在其中一辆车里,被作为人♥质♥ 我必须回到TARDIS里
My friend's in one of these cars. She was taken hostage.
I should get back to the Tardis.
太迟了,我们已经过了停车带了
You're too late for that. We've passed the lay-by.
你是个乘客了,先生
You're a passenger now, sonny Jim.
-下一个停车带什么时候能到? -唔,六个月
- When's the next lay-by? - Oh, six months.
(HORNS BLARING)
-外面有多少车? -我觉得没人知道
- How many cars are out there? - I don't think anyone knows.
给,饿吗?
Here we go. Hungry?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
快车道要往下多远啊?
How far down is it to this fast lane?
在堵车的正下面 没多少坐满三个乘客的
It's right at the bottom, underneath the traffic jam.
Not many people can afford three passengers, so it's empty down there.
所以下面很空
传说可以达到每小时30英里!
Rumour has it you can reach up to 30 miles per hour.
哇,那听起来很疯狂!
Wow, that's like, crazy.
-但是你们怎么在这个里面生活啊?这么小 -恩,我们有储备!
But how are you supposed to live inside this thing? It's tiny!
Oh, we stocked up.
我们有自我复♥制♥燃料,肌肉刺♥激♥物用做运动,化学厕所
We've got self-replicating fuel, muscle stimulants for exercise,
所有废物都被回收做了食物
there's a chemical toilet at the back
and all waste products are recycled as food.
好吧!
又一个空位,太棒了!
Okay.
-465D6车下降至快车道,谢谢 -'请安全驾驶'
Oh, now, a gap. This is brilliant!
Car 4-6-5-Diamond-6 on descent to fast lane. Thank you very much.
我要找警♥察♥
I need to talk to the police.
'感谢致电,请稍等'
Thank you for your call. You have been placed on hold.
-你是警♥察♥啊! -'感谢致电,请稍等'
You're the police!
Thank you for your call. You have been placed on hold.
有没有其他人? 我曾见过曼哈顿市长
Is there anyone else? I once met the Duke of Manhattan.
-有什么方法可以联♥系♥到他? -哦,贵族!
Is there any way of getting through to him?
-我必须找到我朋友! -电♥话♥打不出去,高速路完全封闭了
- Oh, now, ain't you lordly? - I've got to find my friend!
You can't make outside calls. The motorway's completely enclosed.
-其他车呢? -我们可以联♥系♥部分车
What about the other cars?
-他们必须在你们的好友名单里 -我们看看谁在附近,啊,Cassini姐妹
We've got contact with them, yeah. Well, some of them anyway.
They've got to be on your friends' list. Now, let's see, who's near by?
Ah, the Cassini sisters!
别激动,我的靓姐姐们,我是Brannigan
Be still your hearts, my handsome girls. It's Brannigan here.
挂线吧,Brannigan,你这个害虫和讨厌鬼
Get off the line, Brannigan. You're a pest and a menace.
拜托,姐姐们,就不能跟老朋友说话啊?
Come on now, sisters, is that any way to talk to an old friend?
你非常清楚我们不是姐妹,我们结婚了
You know full well we're not sisters. We're married.
停停那个现代说法吧 我是个守旧的猫
Ooh! Stop that modern talk, I'm an old-fashioned cat.
现在我这里有个搭便车的,自称医生
Now, I've got a hitchhiker here, calls himself the Doctor.
我正在找一个叫Martha Jones的人 她被劫持到一辆车上了
Hello. Sorry, I'm looking for someone called Martha Jones.
-她就在其中一辆里,但我不知道是哪辆 -等一下!
She's been carjacked.
She's inside one of these vehicles, but I don't know which one.
Wait a minute.
我能问问你们用的是哪一个入口吗?
Could I ask what entrance did they use?
-我们在哪里? -Pharmacytown Pharmacytown
- Where were we? - Pharmacy Town.
-大约20分钟之前 -我们来看看
Pharmacy Town, about 20 minutes ago.
Let's have a look.
我幸运地嫁了个会找车的人
Just my luck to marry a car-spotter.
-过去半小时里有53辆新车从Pharmacytown枢纽站进来 -可不可以更精确些?
In the last half hour,
53 new cars joined from the Pharmacy Town junction.
别急
Anything more specific?
她是不是被两个人劫持的?
All in good time.
- Was she carjacked by two people? -Yes, she was. Yeah.
-恩,是的 -我找到了
那些车中只有一辆在朝快车道开 那说明他们有三个人在车上
There we are! just one of those cars was destined for the fast lane.
That means they had three on board.
车号♥是465D6
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表