激活士兵
That is my property!
这是我的地
You are trespassing on my land! Who's in there?
你这是侵入我的私产 谁在里面
Is it one of those idiot boys from the school, is it?
又是哪个学校里窜出来的傻小子吧
Come on, let's be... Well, how did you?
得了 快点 你怎么会
No! No! Help me!
不 不 救命
Help me!
救命
Concentrate!
集中精神
Hutchinson, excellent work.
哈金森 表现很好
Cease fire!
停火
Good day, Headmaster.
日安 校长
Your crew's on fine form today, Mr Smith!
你们班表现很好 史密斯先生
Excuse me, Headmaster, we could do a lot better.
请原谅 校长 但我们本可以更好
Latimer's being deliberately shoddy. I'm trying my best.
拉提摩故意不好好表现 我已经尽力了
You need to be better than the best.
你要比尽力更多一分力
Those targets are tribesmen, from the Dark Continent.
那些靶子就是来自黑大♥陆♥的部落民
That's exactly the problem, sir.
问题就在这里 先生
They only have spears.
他们手里只有长矛
Oh dear me. Latimer takes it upon
天啊天啊 拉提摩竟全凭自己
himself to make us realise how wrong we are.
就指出了我们都没发现的致命错误
I hope, Latimer, that one day you may have a just and proper war
拉提摩 我希望你有一天能正经地打一场仗
in which to prove yourself. Now resume firing.
来证明自己 现在继续开火
One minute past the hour.
整点过一分钟
It's now.
就是现在
Hutchinson, this is the time. It's now.
哈金森 到时候了 就是现在
Stoppage! Immediate action!
弹带卡住 立即修复
Didn't I tell you, Sir, this stupid boy is useless!
我刚刚就说 先生 这傻小子完全没用
Permission to give Latimer a beating, sir?
请允许我教训下拉提摩 先生
It's your class, Mr Smith. Permission granted.
这是你的班 史密斯先生 同意
Right, come with me, you little oiyk.
好了 跟我来 你这呆子
Anything the matter, Baines?
有事吗 班恩斯
I thought...
我还以为
No, sir. Nothing, sir.
没有 先生 没事
As you were, Mr Smith.
请继续 史密斯先生
Ah, Pemberton, Smythe, Wicks! Take post.
彭博顿 斯麦瑟 威克斯 就位
Nurse Redfern.
雷德芬护士
I'll give you back your journal when next I see you.
等下次见到您时我会把笔记还给您的
No, you don't have to.
不用 您不用还
If you'll excuse me, Mr Smith,
请原谅 史密斯先生
I was just thinking about the day my husband was shot.
我只是回想起我丈夫中弹的那一天
His name was Oliver.
他名字叫奥利弗
He died at the battle of Spion Kop.
他在
1900年第二次布尔战争中的一次战役
We were childhood sweethearts.
我们青梅竹马
But, you see, I was angry with the Army, for such a long time.
可是我对军队非常不满 已经很久了
You still are.
你仍然不满
I find myself as part of that school watching boys learn how to kill.
我作为学校的一份子 却看着孩子们学杀人
Don't you think discipline is good for them?
你难道不认为纪律对他们有好处吗
Does it have to be military discipline?
纪律就一定得是军纪吗
I mean, if there's another war,
万一真的又爆发大战了
those boys won't find it so amusing.
这些男孩就不会觉得这么有趣了
Well, Great Britain's at peace, long may it reign.
大英帝国一片和平 但愿能天长地久
In your journal, in one of your stories, you wrote about next year.
在你笔记中的一篇故事里 你提到了明年
That was just a dream.
1914年 那只是个梦而已 1914.
All those images of mud and wire.
那深沟连片 铁网纵横的景象
You told of a shadow,
你写到了一个暗影
a shadow falling across the entire world.
降临在了整个世界之上
Then we can be thankful it's not true.
那我们得谢天谢地那不是真的
I'll admit mankind doesn't
不过我也承认我们人类
need warfare and bloodshed to prove itself.
不需要战争和流血才能证明自己
Everyday life can provide honour and valour and...
日常生活也能有英勇无畏的时刻 而且
Let's hope from now on, this...
就让我们希望从现在起
this country can find its heroes in smaller places.
这个国家里的人♥民♥ 小处见英雄
In the most...
就是那些
ordinary of...
非常平凡的
of deeds.
高尚义举
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Lucky.
运气挺好
That was luck?
那只是运气吗
Nurse Redfern,
雷德芬护士
might I invite you to the village dance this evening?
我可以邀请你参加今晚的镇礼堂舞会吗
As my guest? You extraordinary man!
作为我的同伴 你真是太厉害了
Oh, it's all becoming clear now!
现在我算是明白了
The Doctor is the man you'd like to be,
这个博士是你想成为的人
doing impossible things with cricket balls.
用板球打出不可思议的奇事
Well, I discovered a talent, that's certainly true!
我今天确实又发现了一项长处
But The Doctor has an eye for the ladies.
但是博士很欣赏女性
The devil! A girl in every fireplace.
好邪恶 在每个壁炉里出现的女孩
Ah, now there I have to protest, Joan. That is hardly me.
这我得辩解一句了 琼 这可不是我
Says the man dancing with me tonight.
你可是邀请我参加今晚的舞会呢
That scarecrow's all askew.
那个稻草人都歪了
Ever the artist. Where did you learn to draw?
还是个艺术家 你从哪学的绘画
Gallifrey. Is that in Ireland?
伽里弗雷 那是在爱尔兰吗
Yes. It must be. You're not Irish?
应该是吧 你不会是爱尔兰人吧
Not at all, no. My father, Sidney, was a watchmaker from Nottingham.
当然不是 我父亲西德尼是诺丁汉的表匠
And my mother, Verity, was...
而我母亲维里蒂是
Erm, well, she was a nurse, actually.
其实她也是个护士
Oh, we make such good wives. Really? Right.
我们护士天生是贤妻 是吧
Yes!
没错
Well, my work is done! What d'you think?
我完成了 你感觉如何
A masterpiece. I've all sorts of skills today.
杰作 今天点开了好多技能
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Oh, goodness.
天啊
Do I look like that?
我是这副模样吗
You sure that's not me?
你确定这不是我吗
Definitely this page. Do you like it?
当然是右边页的 你喜欢吗
You've made me far too beautiful.
你把我画得漂亮过头了
Well, that's how I see you.
在我眼里你就是这样
Widows aren't supposed to be beautiful.
寡妇不应该这么美丽
I think the world would rather we stopped.
我想外界会希望我们不再美丽
Is that fair?
这公平吗
That we stop?
让我们不再美丽
That's not fair at all.
完全不公平
I've never... Um...
我从来没有...
Martha! What have I told you about entering unannounced!
玛莎 我告诉过你进门前要先敲门
Wasn't on the list!
你的单子上没有
Four, you.
四 你
Don't let me abandon you.
别让我抛弃你
That's no good!
没用啊
What about the stuff you didn't tell me? What about women?
你没提过的事怎么办 女人该怎么办
Oh, no, you didn't think of that.
不 你完全没想到这回事
What the hell am I supposed to do then?
我现在到底该怎么做
Thank you.
谢谢你
You had to, didn't you?
你总会这样 是不是
Had to go and fall in love with a human.
你一定要爱上一个人类
And it wasn't me.
而且那个人不是我
'Darkness is coming!'
"黑暗将至"
'Keep me away from the false and empty man.'
"让我远离那空虚的假人"
Last of the Time Lords.
"最后的时间领主'
The last of their wise and ancient race.'
古老智慧种族的最后一人"
'..The faces of men...'
"人类面孔..."
Who's that playing silly beggars? Nearly broke me neck!
是谁假扮成稻草人啊 差点吓得我摔跤
Who's that, then?
你是谁啊
Is it you, Saul?
是你吗 索尔
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's Mr Clark, isn't it?
您是克拉克先生吧
What have I done wrong?
我做错了什么了吗
Nothing at all.
完全没有
In fact,
其实
you're just what we need, girl.
我们需要的就是你 姑娘
She works at the school.
她在学校工作
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表