那是什么样的人啊?
- No. - Then what sort of man is that?
而现在你希望我去死?
And now you expect me to die?
总有结束的时候 博士说家族的寿命不长了
It was always going to end, though.
所以他们需要吸收时间领主
The Doctor said the Family has got a limited life span,
that's why they need to consume a Time Lord.
否则的话,三个月后他们就会死去
Otherwise, three months and they die.
就像蜉蝣,他说的
Like may?ies, he said.
所以你的任务就是处决我
So your job was to execute me?
外面的人们正在死去!
People are dying out there.
他们需要他,我需要他
They need him, and I need him.
因为你不知道他什么样子 我也只是刚认识他没多久,但...
'Cause you've got no idea what he's like.
I've only just met him, it wasn't even that long ago, but...
他就是一切
He is everything.
对我来说他就是一切, 他甚至没看我一眼但我不在乎...
He's just everything to me, and he doesn't even look at me,
but I don't care.
因为我爱他到死, 我希望他不会记得我说过这些
'Cause I love him to bits.
And I hope to God he won't remember me saying this.
越来越近了
It's getting closer.
我早该想到!我可以把这个给他们!
I should have thought of it before. I can give them this!
就是怀表! 那样他们就会离开 而我就能继续做我自己留下来!
Just the watch.
- 你不能这么做!u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 - 如果他们想要博士,那就给他们!
Then they can leave and I can stay as I am.
You can't do that!
- 他决不会让你这么做u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 - 并且如果他们得到了想要的,那...
If they want the Doctor, they can have him.
- He'll never let you do it. - And if they get what they want, then...
那一切都会毁灭
Then it all ends in destruction.
我从没读到最后 那些生物会永生
I never read to the end.
Those creatures will live forever, to breed and conquer.
繁殖并征服,战争传遍星际 传给每个孩子
A war across the stars, for every child.
Martha,Timothy
Martha, Timothy, would you leave us alone, please?
能否让我们单独待一会儿,求你们?
(SOBBING)
如果我能代替你这么做,我一定会做
If I could do this instead of you, then I would.
我希望...但我的希望不重要
I'd hoped...
But my hopes aren't important.
他不会爱你
He won't love you.
如果他不是你,那我也不想他爱我
If he's not you, then I don't want him to.
我有过一个丈夫但他死了
I had one husband and he died and I...
我从没想过,从没...
I never thought, ever again...
然后你也...
- 你太...u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 - 那是真的,我不是...
And then you.
- You're so... - And it was real, I wasn't...
我真的认为...
I really thought...
让我看看,被诅咒的玩意
Let me see.
被诅咒的,被诅咒的玩意
Blasted thing.
我无法听到它,它不对我说话
Blasted, blasted thing.
I can't even hear it, it says nothing to me.
(BABY CRYING)
(CHILDREN LAUGHING)
他们都很平安,是不是? 孩子们
They're all safe, aren't they?
The children,
孙子们
the grandchildren.
- 大家都平安吗? - 大家都平安u3000u3000
Everyone's safe.
他们都送来问候,John
Everyone's safe.
- And they all send their love, John. - Well, then.
好吧,那么都结束了
谢谢
It's time.
Thank you.
你看到了吗?
Did you see?
时间领主有如此的冒险
The Time Lord has such adventures.
- 但他永远也不会有那样的生活 - 我还可以u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
But he could never have a life like that.
And yet I could.
你要怎么做?
What are you going to do?
我们要把他们轰成灰,把灰融成玻璃, 然后打碎再来一遍
We'll blast them into dust, then fuse the dust into glass
then shatter them all over again!
只要...
Just...
只要停止炮击
just stop the bombardment.
我只求这个,你们要我做什么都行 只要...只要停止
That's all I'm asking. I'll do anything you want, just stop.
说求求我们
Say please.
求求你们
Please.
等一下...
(CONTROLS DEACTIVATING)
Wait a minute.
还是人类
Still human.
我无法假装理解,绝不会 但我要你们知道,这一切中我是无辜的
Look, I can't pretend to understand, not for a second,
but I want you to know, I'm innocent in all this.
他让我成为John Smith, 我不能控制这一切
He made me John Smith. It's not like I had any control over it.
他只是让自己成为人类, 他让自己成为一个白♥痴♥
He didn't just make himself human, he made himself an idiot.
一样的,不是吗?
Same thing, isn't it?
我不在乎这个博士还有你们家族, 我只希望你们离开
I don't care about this Doctor and your family,
I just want you to go!
我已经做出了我的选择
So I've made my choice.
你们可以拥有他
You can have him.
- 拿去吧,求你们,把他带走! - 终于u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Just take it, please, take him away!
At last!
别以为那会救你的小命!
Don't think that's saved your life!
我的家族
Family of mine,
现在我们将拥有时间领主的生命
now we shall have the lives of a Time Lord.
- 空的!u3000u3000u3000 - 他去哪里了?
It's empty!
你来告诉我
- Where's it gone? - You tell me!
我想答案可能是你们被一个 简单的嗅觉失误给欺骗了
Oh, I think the explanation might be you've been fooled
by a simple olfactory misdirection.
鼻子的一点小口♥技♥ 在银河系的某些部分只是个基本的把戏
A little bit like ventriloquism of the nose.
It's an elementary trick in certain parts of the galaxy.
但我得说,我不喜欢流体仪的样子
But it has got to be said,
I don't like the look of that hydrokinometer.
看起来你们的能量反应从减速稳定器 一直反馈到热转换器中,噢!
It seems to be indicating you've got energy feedback
all the way through the retrostabilisers,
feeding back into the primary heat converters.
因为有一件事你们不该做
Oh!
你们不该让我按所有那些按钮
'Cause if there's one thing you shouldn't have done,
you shouldn't have let me press all those buttons.
但为了公平起见,我会给你们一句忠告
But, in fairness, I will give you one word of advice.
跑!
Run.
快出去! 快出去!
(ALARM SOUNDING)
Get out! Get out!
他从未提高过他的声音 那是最糟糕的事情
BAINES: He never raised his voice, that was the worst thing.
时间领主的愤怒
The fury of the Time Lord.
然后我们知道了原因
And then we discovered why,
这个会跟神和恶魔战斗的博士 逃走躲避我们隐藏起来的原因
why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons,
why he'd run away from us and hidden.
他想仁慈
He was being kind.
他给我父亲缠上用矮星之核 铸造的牢不可破的链条
He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains
forged in the heart of a dwarf star.
他把我母亲丢进一个正坍缩的星系的视界
He tricked my mother into the event horizon
被永远监禁在那里
of a collapsing galaxy, to be imprisoned there
forever.
他还每年都拜访一次我的妹妹
He still visits my sister, once a year, every year.
我怀疑是否有他宽恕她的那天 但她就在那里
I wonder if one day he might forgive her,
你能看到她吗?他把她困在镜子里
but there she is, can you see?
He trapped her inside a mirror.
每一面镜子,如果你曾看着你的倒影, 并有一瞬间发现你后面有东西在移♥动♥
Every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection
and see something move behind you, just for a second, that's her.
那就是她,那一直是她
That's always her.
至于我,我被立刻吊了起来
As for me, I was suspended in time,
博士让我工作,看守英国的田地...
and the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England
作为它们的保护者
as their protector.
我们想要永生...
We wanted to live forever.
所以博士确保我们如愿以偿
So the Doctor made sure that we did.
都结束了吗?
Is it done?
结束了
It's done.
警♥察♥和军队来了学校
The police and the army are at school.
家长们来把孩子们接回了家
Parents have come to take the boys home.
我该去,他们会有很多问题
I should go. They'll have so many questions.
我不确定该怎么说
I'm not sure what to say.
噢
Oh.
你看起来一样
You look the same.
天哪! 你得原谅我的无礼 我发现很难看着你...博士,得叫你博士
Goodness, you must forgive my rudeness. I...
I find it difficult to look at you.
Doctor, must call you Doctor.
- 他在哪里,JohnSmith? - 他在我这里的某处u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Where is he?
- John Smith. - He's in here, somewhere.
像个故事
Like a story.
- 你能变回来么? - 是的u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
- Could you change back? - Yes.
你会吗?
- Will you? - No.
不会
我明白了
I see.
那好吧
Well, then.
最后他比你勇敢
He was braver than you, in the end.
那个普通人...
That ordinary man.
你选择了改变...
You chose to change,
而他选择了死亡
he chose to die.
- 跟我走 - 什么?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表