那是好的
- And that is good. - That is incorrect!
那是错的!
-Dalek是至高无上的! -不!不再是了
- Daleks are supreme! - No !
但是,那是我们的目标!
- Not any more. -But that is our purpose!
那就是我们的目标错了!
Then our purpose is wrong!
我们寻求霸权的结果把我们带到了哪里?
Where has our quest for supremacy led us?
到这里,躲藏在原始世界的下水道里
To this. Hiding in the sewers on a primitive world.
只剩下我们四个
Just four of us left.
如果我们现在还不改变,我们就会灭亡
If we do not change now,
then we deserve extinction.
所以你想改变那些使Dalek成其为Dalek的东西
So you want to change everything that makes a Dalek a Dalek?
如果...你可以帮助我
If you can help me.
我一直都想去帝国大厦!
-但从没想像过会像这样 -我们正往哪里走?
I've always wanted to go to the Empire State!
I never imagined it quite like this, though.
到顶部他们还在建设的地方
Where are we headed, anyway?
The top, where they're still building.
-嘿,那些守卫怎么会让我们通行的? 那个东西怎么会管用?-这是个幻觉卡片
Hey, how come those guys just let us through?
How does that thing work?
能显示任何我想让他们看到的东西
Psychic paper, shows them whatever I want them to think.
这上面说我们是两个工程师和一个建筑师
According to this, we're two engineers and an architect.
你基因工程方面的知识比我们强多了
Your knowledge of genetic engineering is even greater than ours.
新种族必须在太阳耀斑爆发时准备就绪
The new race must be ready by the time the solar flare erupts.
-但是你是模版,我以为他们会得到一剂你的基因 -我想改变基因序列
But you're the template. I thought they were getting a dose of you.
- I want to change the gene sequence. - To make them even more human.
-让他们更像人类? -人类是最伟大的幸存者
Humans are the great survivors. We need that ability.
-我们需要那种能力 -但是,等一下
-他们不会让你这么做的! -我是他们的首领
Hold on a minute, though.
There's no way this lot are gonna let you do it.
-哦,那就足够说服你们,是吗?
I am their leader.
- Oh, and that's enough for you, is it? - Daleks must follow orders.
Dalek们必须服从命令
Dalek Sec的命令,我们服从
Dalek Sec commands. We obey.
如果你不帮我,什么也改变不了
If you don't help me, nothing will change.
地球上没有足够的空间可容纳另一个种族
There's no room on Earth for another race of people.
你有你的Tardis
You have your Tardis.
带我们穿越星际,给我们找一个新家
Take us across the stars.
Find us a new home
让新Dalek重新开始
and allow the new Daleks to start again.
太阳耀斑什么时候爆发?
- When's that solar flare? - Eleven minutes.
11分钟
那,好吧!最好开始工作了!
Right, then!
Better get to work!
看看这个地方!世界最高点!
Look at this place!
Top of the world!
好,这个看起来不错
Okay, now this looks good.
嘿,看这个日期,这些设计是今天的
Hey, look at the date.
These designs were issued today.
-他们肯定在最后一刻改变了什么 -你是说Dalek们改变了什么?
They must have changed something last minute.
MARTHA: You mean the Daleks changed something?
-恩,可能 -下面一张是以前的
Yeah, could be.
不管他们改变了什么,肯定是上面一张有 但下面一张没有的,对比一下两张
The ones underneath, they're from before.
That means whatever they changed must be on this top sheet but not on this one.
这个地方的高度!太令人惊讶了!
- We need to check one against the other. - All right.
The height of this place. This is amazing!
-小心! 我们在100层上,不要掉下去了 -我只是想看看
Careful! We're 100 ?oors up, don't go wandering off.
I just wanna see.
纽约市
New York City.
如果外星人来到地球...
If aliens had to come to Earth,
哦,毫无疑问他们会到这里来
oh, no wonder they came here.
没必要作染色体移植,那太不稳定了
There's no point in chromosomal grafting, it's too erratic.
分♥裂♥染色体组,直接把新的Dalek-人类序列注入皮层
We need to split the genome
and force the new Dalek human sequence right into the cortex.
我们需要更多的染色质溶液
We need more chromatin solution.
猪人奴隶有
The Pig Slaves have it.
-这些猪人奴隶在这个大计划里怎么样? -不怎么样
These Pig Slaves, what happens to them in the grand plan?
他们只是牲畜,他们的生存时间有限
Nothing. They're just simple beasts. Their life span is limited.
没有能超过几个星期的
None survive beyond a few weeks.
打开线路供给
Power up the line feeds.
Laszlo...我没法取消他们已经对你做的
Laszlo, I can't undo what they've done to you.
-但他们不会对其他人这么做了 -你信任他吗?
But they won't do it to anyone else.
Do you trust him?
我知道一个人可以改变历史进程
I know that one man can change the course of history.
正确的想法,正确的地点和时间,仅此而已
The right idea, in the right place, at the right time, that's all it takes.
我只有相信一切有可能
I've got to believe it's possible.
我去看看外面,确定我们在这里是安全的 不要有人闯进来
I'll go and keep an eye out, make sure we're safe up here.
-该死的暴风雨来了 -我真希望博士在
- Don't want nobody butting in. - There's a hell of a storm moving in.
他会知道我们在找什么!
I wish the Doctor was here. He'd know what we're looking for.
告诉我,你们什么时候开始在一块的?
So tell me.
Where did you and him first hook up?
那时在医院,差不多吧
It was in hospital. Sort of.
当然,他是个医生
'Course, him being a doctor.
事实上,我是医生
Actually, I'm the doctor.
-有几分是 -你是个医生?
- Well, kind of. - You're a physician?
-真的吗? -我那时在实习,现在还是,如果我能回去的话
Really?
I was training. Still am, if I ever get back home.
你们可以一起当医生了!
You could be doctors together. What a partnership!
多好的关系啊!
多可惜啊
Ah, such a shame.
如果他不是那么...另类, 你知道我的意思吧?
If only he wasn't so different, you know what I mean?
哦,你不知道他到底有多么另类
Oh, you have no idea how different he really is.
恩,他是个男人,甜心,那就够不同的了
Yeah, he's a man, sweetheart. That's different enough.
他有个...
He had this companion a while back, this friend.
同伴,一段时间之前 这个朋友
从那之后,他一直都是一个人
And ever since then, he's been on his own.
但是有时我说什么或者做什么 他看着我
But you know, sometimes, I say something, or do something,
而我就是有点觉得...
and he looks at me and I just sort of think
他不是在看我
that he's not seeing me.
他只是在回忆
He's just remembering.
听着...甜心,别那么悲观
Oh, listen, sweetheart,
you want to get all sad,
-你想和我跟Laszlo比比吗? -不
you want to have a contest with me and Laszlo?
听着,如果博士和Laszlo现在在一起 只要有机会他一定会救他出来
No.
But listen, if the Doctor's with Laszlo now,
there's every chance that he could get him out.
然后呢?
And then what?
别瞎说了
Don't talk crazy. There's no future for me and him.
我和他没有将来
那些Dalek把未来带走了
Those Dalek things took that away.
我生命中的一个好东西 他们就给毁了
The one good thing I had in my life and they destroyed it.
线路供给准备就绪
The line feeds are ready.
-那启动所有系统! -太阳耀斑即将来临
- Then it's all systems go! - The solar flare is imminent.
-射线几分钟后就会到达地球 -我们准备好了
The radiation will reach Earth in a matter of minutes.
这种化合物将使基因链以新模板重组 启动能源!
And we'll be ready for it.
That compound will allow the gene bonds to reconfigure in a brand new pattern.
Power up!
启动线路供给
Start the line feeds.
-基因溶液来了 -生命之液
- There goes the gene solution. - The life blood.
找到了! 看!
Gotcha! Look!
这里,在桅杆上 这些短线,他们是新的!
There, on the mast, those little lines, they're new.
他们加了什么,看到没?
They've added something, see?
加了什么?
Added what?
Dalek金属!
- Dalekanium! - Dalekanium!
那是什么?
(ALARM BLARING)
发生什么了?是不是有故障?
What's that?
What's happening? Is there a malfunction?
-回答我! -不,不,不...基因输入!
Answer me!
No, no, no. The gene feed!
-他们在改写基因输入... -不可能!他们不能违背命令!
- They're overriding the gene feed. - Impossible!
They cannot disobey orders.
博士必须从控制器旁离开
The Doctor will step away from the controls.
住手! 你不能开火!
Stop! You will not fire!
他是Dalek们的敌人
He is an enemy of the Daleks.
而你也是
And so are you.
我是你们的指挥官,我是Dalek Sec!
I am your commander. I am Dalek Sec!
你已经失去权威
- You have lost your authority. -You are no longer a Dalek.
你已经不是一个Dalek了
你们做了什么,基因输入了什么?
What have you done? What's going into the gene feed?
新躯体将是100%的Dalek!
The new bodies will be 100% Dalek.
不! 你们不能这么做
No! You can't do this!
猪人奴隶,抓住Dalek Sec!
Pig Slaves, restrain Dalek Sec and the Doctor.
和博士!
放了我!我制♥造♥了你们! 我是你们的主人!
DALEK SEC: Release me!
I created you! I am your master!
太阳耀斑来临!
DALEK: Solar flare approaching!
准备截取!
Prepare to intercept!
-电梯来了 -你先
- There's the lift. - After you.
博士逃走了! 阻止他! 阻止他!
DALEK: The Doctor is escaping. Stop him! Stop him!
在γ射线到地球前我们只有几分钟! 我们得去最顶层!
We've only got minutes
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表