过来就坐在我身边 你们两个去找裁缝准备戏服,快走吧
Sit right down here, next to me.
You two get sewing on them costumes. Off you go.
来吧,伙计们,我想我们的 威廉找到了他的新女神
Come on, lads. I think our William's found his new muse.
漂亮的小姐
Sweet lady.
如此奇异的衣服...
Such unusual clothes.
-如此贴身 -(古英语)毫无疑问,的确,哎呀
So fitted.
Erm, verily, forsooth, egads!
不,不,别这样
No, no, don't do that.
别这样
我是Tardis的博士先生, 这是我的同伴Martha Jones小姐
I'm Sir Doctor of Tardis, and this is my companion, Miss Martha Jones.
-有趣,那张纸,空白的 -啊,那真是...
Interesting. That bit of paper, it's blank.
非常聪明
Oh, that's...
证明了这点,完全的天才
Very clever, that proves it.
不,这里不是写着吗,博士先生, Martha Jones,是这么写的啊
- Absolute genius. - Hmm.
No, it says right there, "Sir Doctor and Martha Jones." It says so.
-我说那是空白的 -幻觉卡片,说来话长,我恨从头说起 - "幻觉"?
I say it's blank.
Psychic paper. Um... Long story. Oh, I hate starting from scratch.
从没听说过,言辞是我的职业 你到底是谁?
Psychic? I've never heard that before, and words are my trade.
-更重要的是,你的这个秀色可餐 的非洲小姐是谁? -你说什么?
Who are you exactly? More to the point, who is your delicious blackamoor lady?
哎呦,那不是我们现在用的单词?
- What did you say? - Whoops.
Isn't that a word we use nowadays?
一个阿比西尼亚女孩,一个黑人, 一个非洲女王?
An Ethiop girl, a swarth, a Queen of Afric?
难以置信听到这个
- I can't believe I'm hearing this. - It's political correctness gone mad.
-这有点太离谱了 -Martha来自一个遥远的大♥陆♥,Freedonia
Martha's from a far off land, Freedonia.
打扰一下! 先停一停!
Excuse me. Hold hard a moment.
这真是恶劣的行为 一个新剧,没有任何通知!
This is abominable behaviour.
A new play with no warning.
我需要看剧本,莎士比亚先生
I demand to see a script, Mr Shakespeare.
作为艺术主管,每个新的剧本 在我的办公室登记并经过我的审查
As Master of the Revels,
every new script must be registered at my office
-在其能演出以前! -明天第一件事我就把剧本送去给你
and examined by me before it can be performed.
Tomorrow morning, first thing, I'll send it round.
我可不按你的时间表来工作 你要按我的!剧本给我,就现在!
I don't work to your schedule, you work to mine.
-我不能! -那明天的演出取消
- The script, now! - I can't.
Then tomorrow's performance is cancelled.
就这样决定了!我要回我办公室起草禁令!
It's all go around here, isn't it?
I'm returning to my office for a banning order.
即使这是我做的最后一件事 <愛的勝利>永远不会上演!
If it's the last thing I do,
Love's Labour's Won will never be played.
对不起,先生,请你原谅,先生 希望你没有伤到你英俊的脑袋,先生...
Ooh! Sorry, sir. Begging your pardon, sir.
Mind you don't hurt that handsome head of yours.
等一等,荡♥妇♥!
Hold hard, wanton woman!
我晚点会回来
I shall return later.
噢,我的妈呀!
那个人要阻止明天的演出!
Oh, my mothers.
There's one seeks to stop the performance tomorrow.
但明天必须举♥行♥,<愛的勝利>必须上演!
But it must be tomorrow!
Love's Labour's Won must be performed.
别怕!
Fear not.
和我一起吟诵
Chant with me.
水能浇灭猛火,也能让人窒息!
Water damps the fiercest flame.
Drowns down girls and boys the same.
那么,谜题揭开了!那就是为什么 <愛的勝利>已经结束的原因
Well then, mystery solved.
虽然也许会有别的什么,你知道, 更神秘的事情?
That's Love's Labour's Won over and done with.
I thought it might be something, you know, more mysterious.
(WOMAN SCREAMING)
救命!
WOMAN: Help me!
是Lynley那个家伙,他怎么了?
- It's that Lynley bloke. - What's wrong with him?
-让我来,我是医生 -我也是,就快是了
- Leave it to me, I'm a doctor. - So am I. Near enough.
现在停止那关键的器官,刺入肉体...
Now to halt the vital part.
停止心跳!
- Stab the flesh! - Stop the heart.
你永远的睡去吧
Eternal sleep is thine.
让心脏跳起来,Lynley先生,快点,能听见我吗?
Can't get the heart going. Mr Lynley! Come on. Can you hear me?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
那到底是怎么了?!
(GURGLING)
我从没见过这样死的, 他的肺充满了水,他淹死了
What the hell is that?
I've never seen a death like it. His lungs are full of water. He drowned.
我不知道,好像...心脏受到打击? 看不见的打击
I don't know, like a blow to the heart. A visible blow.
好夫人,这个可怜的人死于突然的体液失调
Good mistress, this poor fellow has died from a sudden imbalance of the humours.
-很平常,如果不幸降临,叫治安官把他带走 -是 -我去叫,夫人
A natural, if unfortunate, demise. Catt the constable, have him taken away.
- Yes, sir. - I'll do it, ma'am.
你为什么这样告诉他们?
Why are you telling them that?
他们还处在中世纪,如果告诉他们真♥相♥ 他们会认为是巫术
This lot have still got one foot in the Dark Ages.
If I tell them the truth, they'll panic and think it was witchcraft.
好吧,那么到底是什么?
Okay, what was it, then?
巫术
Witchcraft.
药已经准备好了,拿着它
DOOMFINGER: The potion is prepared.
Now, take it.
剧作家激动的头脑里的魔法咒语
Magic words for the playwright's fevered mind.
莎士比亚将会解放我们!
Shakespeare will release us.
天才的头脑将会释放出血之潮!
The mind of a genius will unlock the tide of blood.
今晚,工作将完成
Upon this night, the work is done.
有灵感写完<愛的勝利>!
A muse to pen Love's Labour's Won.
我给你安排了房♥间,博士先生, 你和Jones小姐就在楼梯对面
I got you a room, Sir Doctor.
You and Miss Jones are just across the landing.
可怜的Lynley,那么多奇怪的事情
Poor Lynley. So many strange events.
最怪的是这块Freedonia大♥陆♥ 那里女人能成为医生?
Not least of all, this land of Freedonia where a woman can be a doctor.
那里女人能做自己想做的事
Where a woman can be what she likes.
而你,博士先生,一个如此 年轻的人却有如此老的眼睛?
And you, Sir Doctor. How can a man so young have eyes so old?
我读书读的太多了
I do a lot of reading.
过时的借口,那是我做的事情
A trite reply, yeah? That's what I do.
而你,你看着他的眼神就 好像对他的存在感到惊奇
And you, you look at him like you're surprised he exists.
他对你跟对我一样都是个大迷题
He's as much of a puzzle to you as he is to me.
我想我们该说晚安了
I think we should say good night.
我必须工作了,还有一个剧本要写完
I must to work. I have a play to complete.
但我们明天会得到答案,博士
I'll get my answers tomorrow, Doctor, and I'll discover more about you
我明天会更了解你以及 为何你有如此稳定的表现
and why this constant performance of yours.
整个世界都是一个舞台
All the world's a stage.
我以后可以用到这句,晚安,博士
Hmm. I might use that.
晚安,莎士比亚
Good night, Doctor.
Nighty-night, Shakespeare.
这可不是五星级的,对吧?
It's not exactly five star, is it?
噢,还不错,我去过更差的
Oh, it'll do. I've seen worse.
我没带牙刷
- I haven't even got a toothbrush. - Ooh, um...
有金星的薄荷味
Contains Venusian spearmint.
-另一个人睡哪里?我是说只有一张床 -我们可以一起睡!
So, who's going where? I mean, there's only one bed.
来吧...
We'll manage. Come on.
这些魔法之类的东西,真是个惊喜 真有点像哈利波特
So, magic and stuff. That's a surprise.
It's all a bit Harry Potter.
等你读到第7本书再说吧 唷,我那时都看得哭了
Wait till you read book seven. Oh, I cried!
但那是真的吗? 我是说女巫, 黑魔法,诸如此类的是真的吗?
But is it real, though? I mean, witches, black magic and all that, it's real?
-当然不是 -我怎么会知道?
- Course it isn't! - Well, how am I supposed to know?
我才刚开始相信时间旅行,让我休息一下
I've only just started believing in time travel. Give me a break.
看起来像巫术,但不是,那不可能...
Looks like witchcraft, but it isn't.
你要一整夜站在那里吗?
It can't be. Are you gonna stand there all night?
睡过去一点
Budge up a bit, then.
对不起,地方不大,我们两个
Sorry, there's not much room.
同一张床,别人会说闲话的
Us two here, same bed. Tongues will wag.
有一种精神能量,但人类不可能使用
There's such a thing as psychic energy,
除非有汤顿市那么大的发生器, 但我们没发现,不
but a human couldn't channel it like that.
Not without a generator the size of Taunton,
and I think we'd have spotted that. No.
我遗漏了一些东西,Martha
There's something I'm missing, Martha.
很近的东西...
Something really close.
就在面前瞪着我,但我却看不见它
It's staring me right in the face, and I can't see it.
Rose会知道
Rose would know.
我的那个朋友,Rose,现在 若她在就能说出正确的答案
A friend of mine, Rose, right now she'd say exactly the right thing.
现在却没人帮忙 你是个新手,没关系!
Still, can't be helped. You're a novice, never mind.
我明天会送你回去
I'll take you back home tomorrow.
好极了!
Great!
支配他的思想控制他
Bind the mind and take the man.
将语句
Speed the words
传到作家的手里!
to writer's hand.
威尔!
我打扫完了,正赶上特别服务... 看来我不是第一个!
Will, I finished cleaning, just in time for your special treat.
Oh, aye. I'm not the first, then.
扫帚给我,正好用来飞 而你今晚将再也说不了话
I'll take that to aid my flight and you shall speak no more this night.
(SCREAMING)
什么...?
What?
怎么了?
SHAKESPEARE: What was that?
她心跳停止了
(CACKLING)
-她被吓死了 -博士...
Her heart gave out.
She died of fright.
你看到什么了?
Doctor?
一个女巫
What did you see?
A witch.
可爱的Dolly Bailey
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表