怎么回事? 放开我!
What's going on? Let go. Let go of me.
放开我,放开我!放开我!
Let go of me. Get off of me, you freaks!
Mr Diagoras, will you tell them! Mr Diagoras...
帝国大厦必须及时竣工
The Empire State Building must be completed in time.
会的,相信我
It will be, trust me.
劳力很便宜,那个人可以换掉
Labour is cheap and that man can be replaced.
计划千万不能失败
The plan must not fail.
我们计算出γ射线冲击波加速了
We calculate the Gamma strike has accelerated.
我们需要更多肉体,马上!
- We need more bodies immediately! -Yes, master.
是,主人
那么人们不断失踪,是真的吗?
So, men going missing. Is this true?
确实是真的
It's true all right.
但那"失踪"是什么意思?
But what does missing mean?
- 这里总有人来来去去,不会每个人都登记 - 进来吧u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
I mean, people must come and go here all the time.
It's not like anyone's keeping a register.
Come on in.
这次不同
- This is different. - In what way?
- 怎么不同?u3000u3000 - 有人绑♥架♥了他们
Someone takes them, at night.
在晚上
我们听到了些东西,有人呼救
We hear something, someone calls out for help.
等我们到那里时他们都不见了
By the time we get there, they're gone. Like they vanish into thin air.
就像凭空消失一般
你确定有人绑♥架♥了他们?
And you're sure someone's taking them?
博士,当你几乎一无所有时, 你不会放弃仅有的一点东西
Doctor, when you've got next to nothing, you hold on to the little you got.
一把刀,一条毯子,都会带在身边
Knife, blanket, you take it with you.
- 你不会留下还没吃的面包,还在燃烧的火堆 - 你去过警♥察♥局了吗?u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
You don't leave bread uneaten, a fire still burning.
Have you been to the police?
是的,我们试过了,又一个游手好闲者失踪了 好大的案子啊
Yeah, we tried that. Another deadbeat goes missing, big deal.
那么问题是...
So the question is who's taking them and what for?
Solomon! Diagoras先生来了
Solomon! Solomon, Mr Diagoras is here.
我需要工人,志愿者,我有份小差事给你们
I need men, volunteers. I've got a little work for you.
你们看起来一定用得上钱
And you sure look like you could use the money.
- 什么价钱? - 每天1美元
- Yeah, what is the money? - A dollar a day.
什么工作?
(MEN LAUGHING)
- What's the work? - A little trip down the sewers.
下水道里的小旅行
有个管道塌方了,需要清理和维修 有没有愿意干的?
Got a tunnel collapsed, needs clearing and fixing. Any takers?
每天1美元是给奴隶的薪水
- Uh-uh. - A dollar a day is a slave wage.
- 而且工人们不总是能安全返回的,是吗? - 意外故事总会有的u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
MEN: Yeah, yeah!
And men don't always come back up, do they?
Accidents happen.
什么意外故事?
What do you mean, what sort of accidents?
你不需要工作,很好,其他人呢?
You don't need the work, that's fine.
Anybody else? Enough with the questions.
别再提问了
不,不,不,我是志愿者
Oh, no, no, no. I'm volunteering. I'll go.
我去
I'll kill you for this.
我会为此杀了你
(CHUCKLES)
还有人吗?
DIAGORAS: Anybody else?
左转,走大约半英里,沿着273管道
Turn left, go about half a mile, follow tunnel 273,
- 塌陷就在你们前方,你们不会错过的 - 我们什么时候能拿到钱?u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
the fall's right ahead of you. You can't miss it.
And when do we get our dollar?
- 等你们返回时u3000u3000u3000u3000 - 如果我们没能回来呢?
- When you come back up. - And if we don't come back up?
那我就有钱没处发了
Then I got no one to pay.
不用担心,我们会回来的
- Don't worry, we'll be back. - Let's hope so.
希望如此
大家跟紧点
FRANK: We gotta stick together.
很容易迷路,就像狡兔的三窟
It's easy to get lost. It's like a huge rabbit warren.
大的能藏得下一支军队
You could hide an army down here.
那么你呢,Frank?
MARTHA: So, what about you, Frank?
- 你不是本地人,对吗? - 你会说话啊!u3000u3000u3000u3000
You're not from around these parts, are you?
(LAUGHING) Oh, you can talk.
不是的,我在田纳西州出生和长大
- No, I'm Tennessee, born and bred. - So how come you're here?
那你怎么会来这里?
Oh, my Daddy died, Momma couldn't afford to feed us all,
我父亲死了...
妈妈养不起我们,而我是最大的孩子 所以我要自力更生
so, I'm the oldest, up to me to feed myself.
我就穿上外套,乘火车来到这里
So I put on my coat, hitched up here on the rail roads.
营地里有很多逃难的
There's a whole lot of runaways in the camp, younger than me
比我还小,各地的都有-密苏里州, 俄克拉荷马州,德克萨斯州
from all over, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas.
Solomon一直在照顾我们
Solomon keeps a look out for us.
那你呢?
So, what about you? You're a long way from home.
你离家很远啊
是的,我也只是个搭便车的
- Yeah, I'm just a hitcher, too. - You stick with me, you'll be all right.
你紧跟着我就会没事
So this Diagoras bloke, who is he, then?
这个叫Diagoras的家伙是谁??
几个月前,他还只是个工头, 现在看起来他在管理曼哈顿的大部分地方
Couple of months ago, he was just another foreman.
Now seems like he's running most of Manhattan.
他怎么能做到的?
- How'd he manage that, then? - These are strange times.
这是个奇怪的时代
一个人可以在一夜间从万人之上跌到谷底
A man can go from being the king of the hill
to the lowest of the low overnight.
我猜对有些人来说反过来也行
Guess for some folks, it works the other way around.
Whoa!
那是放射性的吗?
Is it radioactive, or something?
(GAGGING)
不管它是什么,它变质了
It's gone off, whatever it is.
而你竟然捡起来
And you've got to pick it up.
通过它发出光芒
Shine your torch through it.
合成有机物
Composite organic matter. Martha, medical opinion?
Martha,给点医学意见?
那不是人类的,这点我知道
- It's not human, I know that. - No. It's not.
不
它不是
我要告诉你们一些别的事
And I'll tell you something else.
我们一定已经走了半英里了 我看不到任何塌方的迹象,你们呢?
We must be at least half a mile in,
I don't see any signs of a collapse, do you?
那么为什么Diagoras先生派我们下来?
So why did Mr Diagoras send us down here?
我们现在在哪里,上面是什么?
Where are we now? What's up above?
我们正在曼哈顿的地下
Well, we're right underneath Manhattan.
而这儿,帝国大厦的最高荣誉,那个顶柱
DIAGORAS: And here, the crowning glory of the Empire State Building,
the mast itself.
纽约上方1472英尺
1,472 feet above New York.
很美,先生
It's a beautiful thing, sir.
我们每个人都为此自豪
And every single one of us is proud of it.
我妻子说就像一个伸入天堂的尖顶
My wife says it's like a, like a spire reaching into heaven.
除了天堂的门还需要一点装饰品
Except the gates of heaven need a little decoration.
这些盘子需要装在顶柱上,一直到底座
These plates have gotta be fixed to the mast, right to the base itself.
没问题,不算太糟,不会太久
That's okay. That's not too bad. Shouldn't take too long.
但工作今晚就要完成
But the work has gotta be finished tonight.
你想杀了我们吗?!
- What, are you trying to kill us? - It's not safe!
别跟我争!
We're flat out up there. Come on.
Don't argue with me!
但是先生,人没办法晚上在那上面工作 那太冷了
But, sir, the men can't work up there at night.
It's freezing. Your hands go numb, you lose your grip, you fall.
你的手会失去知觉,你一松手就会掉下去
你没理解
You don't get it.
如果你们不去工作
If you won't work, I can replace you like that.
我可以像这样轻易换掉你们
现在拿着那些面板
Now take those panels and get going.
开工!
这到底是什么金属?
- What sort of metal is this, anyway? - Don't ask questions. just go.
别问问题,快去干活
我不管有多冷,有多累,只管去那里完成工作!
I don't care how cold it is, how tired you are,
just get out there and finish the job!
导体必须完成才能保证我们的计划成功
The conductor must be complete for our plan to succeed.
失业可真是个很大的动力
Unemployment is such an incentive.
会完成的,不用担心
It'll get done, don't worry.
Dalek没有担心的概念
Daleks have no concept of worry.
是吗?
Yeah? Well, lucky you.
你们真幸运
白天就要结束了
This day is ending.
人类很脆弱,你们躲避黑暗的避难所
Humankind is weak, you shelter from the dark.
而你们还是建造了所有这些
And yet, you have built all this.
那叫进步,随着时代前进不然你会落后
That's progress.
You gotta move with the times or you get left behind.
我的星球没了
My planet is gone.
在大战中被摧毁
Destroyed in a great war.
而这个城市的不同版本却贯穿着整个历史
Yet, versions of this city stand throughout history.
人类总能生存下来
The human race always continues.
We've had wars. I've been a soldier myself.
我们也有过战争,我自己也当过兵
我活了下来然后发誓要不惜一切...
And I swore then I'd survive, no matter what.
你有很大的野心
You have rare ambition.
我要管理这个城市,不惜一切...
I want to run this city, whatever it takes. By any means necessary.
采取任何必要的手段
你像Dalek一样思考
You think like a Dalek.
我把那当作夸奖
I'll take that as a compliment.
这个人类是我们最好的选择
This human is our best option. Bring him to me.
把他带来给我
你的忠诚将会得到回报,跟我来
Your loyalty will be rewarded. Come with me.
准备实验室,最终实验将开始!
Prepare the laboratory. The final experiment will begin!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表