-一个75便士的肥皂! -我再也不跟你家人说话了
I'm never talking to your family again!
- Stay! Have a nice party! - Don't you dare!
-留下来,玩的开心点 -Annalise,你敢!我坚决反对!
- I'm putting my foot down! - Make a fool of yourself!
嘲弄你自己去吧
This is me, putting my foot down!
天知道,你过去25年一直这样, 为什么不现在停下来?
God knows you've been doing it for the last 25 years. Why stop now?
妈妈,不要!我问过DJ, 他晚点再给那首歌♥付钱
Mum, don't. I asked the DJ and he's playing that song later...
我今天去了月球
I went to the moon today.
比这里要宁静的多
Bit more peaceful than down here.
-你从没告诉过我你是谁 -博士
You never even told me who you are.
The Doctor.
什么种族?我可不是每天都会问这种问题的
But what sort of species? It's not every day I get to ask that.
-我是时间领主 -好吧
I'm a Time Lord.
Right. Not pompous at all, then.
一点也不自负
我刚才想,既然你救我的命
I just thought,
而我弄到了一个全新的音速起子需要试验下
since you saved my life and I've got a brand-new sonic screwdriver
which needs road-testing,
你可能想来次旅行
you might fancy a trip.
什么,去太空?
What, into space?
我不能,我还有考试
I can't, I've got exams. I've got things to do.
我还有事情要做,我还要去付租金 我的家人正在发疯
I have to go into town first thing and pay the rent. I got my family going mad.
如果有帮助的话
If it helps, I can travel in time as well.
-我也可以进行时间旅行 -别扯了 -我真的可以!
- Get out of here. - I can!
-别这样,你玩笑开的过火了 -我会证明
- Come on now, that is going too far. - I'll prove it.
(WHOOSHING)
-告诉过你! -不,但是
Told you!
No, but... That was this morning.
那是今天早上,但...你真的?
But... Did you...
老天!你能在时间中旅行
Oh, my God, you can travel in time!
等下,但如果你能在今早看到我, 为何不叫我别去上班?
But hold on, if you could see me this morning,
why didn't you tell me not to go into work?
阻止已发生的事是严格禁止的
Crossing into established events is strictly forbidden.
小小的诡计除外
Except for cheap tricks.
那是你的太空船?
And that's your spaceship?
它叫TARDIS
It's called the Tardis.
时间和空间中的相对维度(的首字母缩写)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
你的太空船是用木头做的
Your spaceship's made of wood.
里面空间不大,我们会有点挤
There's not much room, we'd be a bit intimate.
进去看看
Take a look.
不,不,不
No, no, no...
但它只是个警亭
But it's just a box.
但里面却很大!怎么会这样?
But it's huge!
How does it do that?
它是木头的!
It's wood!
就像一个亭子里塞了一个房♥间一样!
It's like a box with that room just crammed in.
-里面更大! -是吗? 我倒没有注意
It's bigger on the inside!
Is it? I hadn't noticed.
那好吧,我们出发吧
All right then, let's get going.
有没有船员?
But is there a crew?
比如导航员之类的,人都在哪?
Like a navigator and stuff? Where is everyone?
只有我
Just me.
只有你一个?
All on your own?
有时我也有客人
Well, sometimes I have guests.
我是说,朋友,跟我一起旅行
I mean, some friends travelling alongside me.
我有... 最近我有个朋友
I had... It was recently...
Friend of mine.
Rose,她叫Rose
Rose, her name was. Rose and...
不管怎样,我们曾在一起
We were together. Anyway...
-她现在在哪里? -跟她家人在一起,很幸福!她很好
Where is she now?
With her family. Happy. She's fine, she's...
并不是说你要替代她!
- Not that you're replacing her! - Never said I was.
-我从没说过 -只是一次旅行
Just one trip. To say thanks. You get one trip then back home.
-为了感谢,你进行一次旅行,然后回家 -我宁可自己一个人
I'd rather be on my own.
你吻过我
Well, you're the one that kissed me.
那只是一次基因转移!
That was a genetic transfer.
- And if you will wear a tight suit... - Now, don't.
-如果你再次不省人事 -现在不要 -然后跑遍整个宇宙
And then travel all the way across the universe just to ask me on a date.
就为了求我跟你约一次会
别说了!
Stop it!
说正经的,我一点也不感兴趣
For the record, I'm not remotely interested.
我只会找人类
I only go for humans.
很好!
Good!
关闭反引力仪
Now then, close down the Gravitic Anomalyser.
启动导航校准器
Fire up the Helmic Regulator.
最后
And finally, the handbrake.
手闸!
准备好了吗?
Ready?
-没有! -我们出发!
No.
Off We go!
-啊呀,有点颠簸! -欢迎登船,Jones小姐
Blimey! It's a bit bumpy!
Welcome aboard, Miss Jones.
我很乐意,Smith先生
It's my pleasure, Mr Smith.
环球剧场等于他自己
The Globe Theatre, containing the man himself.
闭上你的大嘴!
Shut your big, fat mouths!
莎士比亚先生,对吗?
- Mr Shakespeare, isn't it? - No autographs.
-没有签名 -<愛的勝利>永远不会上演
Love's Labour's Won will never be played.
过了今晚就完成了
Upon this night the work is done.
魔法
Witchcraft.
(CACKLING)
-Hey nonny nonny! -不!
Impossible!
Hey, nonny, nonny!
整个人类的未来将会在1599年立刻终止 除非我们想办法阻止
No!
DOCTOR: The entire future of the human race,
it ends right now, in 1599, if we don't stop it.
-Ba-da-boom-ba! -味道很不错
By-da-boom-ba!
That's quite good.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表