最重要的科学进步了
The biggest leap since Armstrong stood on the moon.
也是阿姆斯特朗登月以来最大的飞跃
Tonight,
今晚
you will watch and wonder.
你们将见证一个奇迹
But tomorrow, you will wake to a world
但明天你们醒来之时 整个世界
which will be changed forever.
将永远改变
Something's wrong. It's overloading.
出问题了 过载了
系统过载
Somebody stop him! Get him away from those controls!
谁把他拉开 别让他碰那些开关
If this thing goes up it, it'll take the whole building with it!
如果这个东西炸了 整座大楼都保不住
Is that what you want?!
你想这样吗
Get it open!
快打开
Ladies and Gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I am Richard Lazarus.
我是理查德·拉撒路
I am 76 years old.
我今年76岁
And I am reborn!
我重生了
He did it.
他成功了
He actually did it!
他真的成功了
That can't be the same guy.
那肯定不是同一个人
It's impossible. It must be a trick.
不可能 肯定是什么把戏
Oh, it's not a trick.
不 这不是把戏
I wish it were.
我倒希望是
What just happened then?
刚才到底发生了什么
He just changed what it means to be human.
他刚刚改变了人的本质
Excuse me.
抱歉
That was the most astonishing thing I've ever seen.
那是我见过的最惊人的事了
Look at you!
瞧瞧你
This is only the beginning.
这只是个开始
We're not just making history, we're shaping the future, too.
我们不只是创造了历史 我们还在影响未来
Think of the money we'll make!
想想我们能卖♥♥多少钱啊
People will sell their souls to be transformed like that.
为了能重返青春 人们连灵魂都愿意卖♥♥的
And I'll be first in line!
而我将会是第一个
Richard! I'm famished.
理查德 我饿坏了
Energy deficit. Always happens with this kind of process.
能量不足 这种变身总是会出现能量不足
You talk as if you see this every day, Mr...? Doctor.
就像你司空见惯似的 您是 博士
And no, not every day, but I have some
倒也不至于司空见惯 不过这样的变身
experience of this kind of transformation. That's not possible.
我还是有些经验的 那不可能
Using hyper sonic sound waves
使用高超音速声波
to create a state of resonance? That's inspired.
来创造共振态 真是想不到
You understand the theory, then?
这么说你明白原理了
Enough to know that you couldn't possibly have allowed for all the variables.
我至少知道你不可能把所有变量都想清楚
No experiment is entirely without risk.
只要是实验就有风险
The thing nearly exploded!
那东西差点就炸了
You might as well have stepped into a blender!
你险些就被那东西绞碎了
You're not qualified to comment.
你有什么资格乱说话
If I hadn't stopped it, it would've exploded.
要不是被我阻止 那东西就炸了
Then I thank you, Doctor.
那我谢谢你 博士
But that's a simple engineering issue.
可那只不过是个单纯的工程设计问题
What happened inside the capsule
我在那个舱室里起的变化
was exactly what was supposed to happen.
完全达到了我的预想
No more. No less. You've no way of knowing that,
不多也不少 这可不一定
until you've run proper tests.
得等你接受体♥检♥才行
Look at me! You can see what happened.
看看我 你就知道发生了什么
I'm all the proof you need.
我自身就已经足够证明了
The device will be properly certified
这台装置会接受全面验证
before we start to operate commercially. Commercially?!
然后就将推向市场 还上市
You are joking! That'll cause chaos.
你开玩笑吧 这东西会惹出大乱子的
Not chaos.
什么大乱子
Change. A chance for humanity to evolve, to improve.
是改变 是改变人类进化的方式 是改良
This isn't about improving, this is
这可不是什么改良 这只是
about you and your customers living a little longer.
让你和你的顾客活得久一点
Not a little longer, Doctor,
可不止一点 博士
a lot longer. Perhaps indefinitely.
是很多 也许能长生不老呢
Richard, we have things to discuss.
理查德 我们还有别的事要谈
Upstairs. Goodbye, Doctor.
去楼上吧 再见了 博士
In a few years, you'll look back and laugh at how wrong you were.
几年后你会笑话你今天的错误观点的
Ooh, he's out of his depth.
他高估自己的本事了
He's no idea the damage he might have done.
他完全不知道自己今天造成了什么后果
So what do we do now?
那我们该怎么办
Now? Well, this building must
现在吗 我想这栋大楼
be full of laboratories, I say we do our own tests.
肯定到处都是实验室 我们不如自己做测试
Lucky I've just collected
那幸好我刚刚收集到了
a DNA sample then, isn't it?
他的基因样本 对不对
Martha Jones, you're a star!
玛莎·琼斯 你真是厉害
I grew up over there.
我在那一带长大
Tiny flat above a butcher's shop.
一家肉店的小房♥子里
It'll have a blue plaque soon.
那肉店门前会挂上一块牌子
Richard Lazarus lived here."
写着"理查德·拉撒路故居""
It's gone.
已经不在了
Destroyed in the war. The bombing.
在二战时被空袭炸毁了
Of course.
是吗
Do you remember?
1940年 还记得吗1940.
Night after night...
一夜又一夜
Explosions.
爆♥炸♥声
Guns.
枪声
Fire storms.
遍地大火
My parents had sent me to the country by then.
当时我父母把我送到乡下去了
When the sirens went, we'd go to the cathedral there.
空袭♥警♥报拉响时 我们会去那里的教堂
People used to shelter in the crypt.
人们曾躲在教堂的地下室
The living, cowering among the dead.
幸存者在遍地尸体间瑟瑟发抖
But look what you've built here now.
但看看你今天的成就
You've laid the foundations for an empire.
你已经奠定了一个帝国的基石
An empire we can rule together.
而我们可以共同统治这个帝国
What's wrong?
怎么了
Look at yourself, woman.
看看你那老脸 女人
Amazing. What?
不得了 什么
Lazarus's DNA.
拉撒路的基因
I can't see anything different. Look at it.
我什么都没看出来 你看着
Oh, my God! Did that just change?
我的天 刚刚那是变了一下吗
But it can't have!
但是不可能变啊
It did. It's impossible.
确实变了 这不可能
And that's two impossible things we've seen so far tonight.
那这就是今晚我们见到的第二件不可能的事了
Don't you love it when that happens?
这种事多难得啊
That means Lazarus has changed his own molecular patterns.
这就意味着拉撒路改变了自己的分子模式
Hyper sonic sound waves to destabilise the cell structure.
超音速声波会使细胞结构失稳
Then a metagenetic programme to manipulate the coding.
然后基因变异程序会改变基因编码
basically, he hacked into his own genes
总之他就是黑进了自己的基因
and instructed them to rejuvenate.
把返老还童的命令编了进去
But they're still mutating now.
可是它们还在继续变异
Because he missed something.
因为他有什么疏漏
Something in his DNA's
他基因中有什么东西
been activated and won't let him stabilise.
被激活了 而且让他无法稳定
Something's trying to change him.
某种试图改变他的东西
Change him into what? I don't know,
把他变成什么 我不知道
but I think we need to find out.
但我们必须得查出来
That woman said they were going upstairs. Let's go.
那个女人说他们上楼去了 我们走
It's me who made all this possible.
能有这一切都是因为我
This is my triumph, and I will not be denied.
这是我的功劳 不容否认
Not by you.
更不容被你否认
Not after everything I've done.
我为你做了这么多
You backed me because you saw profit.
你支持我是因为你觉得有利可图
Your concern was financial.
你只在乎钱
You want the money as much as I do.
你和我一样需要钱
We had a plan.
我们都说好了
When the device is ready, I'll be rejuvenated too.
等装置完成 我也要重返壮年的
We could be rich and young and together.
我们可以一起享受青春富贵
You think I'd waste another lifetime on you?
你以为我愿意再在你身边多浪费一秒吗
Did that process make you even more cruel?
那个机器是不是让你的残酷更胜从前了
No, my love, that I learned from you.
不是 亲爱的 我都是跟你学的
You have a gift for it.
你一向内心冷酷
Then you'll know that I'll protect my involvement in the project.
那你就会知道我一定会保护我在这项目的投资
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表