谁在那边
There you are.
到了
Nothing there, I told you so!
什么都没有 我就说过
That's Cooper's Field?
那边就是库珀家的地了
As far as the eye can see. No falling star!
目之所及都是 而且没看见星星掉下来
Now come on, I'm frozen to the bone, let's go.
来吧 我快冻死了 我们回去
As your Mr Smith says, nothing to see.
你家史密斯先生都说了 没什么好看的
But I don't understand. Who are you?
我不明白 你们是谁
We are The Family.
我们是家族
Far more important, who are you, little thing?
更重要的是 你是谁 小东西
My name's Baines. Jeremy Baines.
我叫班恩斯 杰里米·班恩斯
Please can I go?
我能走了吗
I'm so sorry, Baines, Jeremy Baines.
抱歉了 班恩斯 杰里米·班恩斯
But I don't think you can ever leave.
但我看你这辈子也出不去了
But who are you?
你们到底是谁啊
Why can't I see you? Why would you want to see us?
我怎么看不见你们 你为什么想见我们
To know what you look like.
我想知道你们什么样子
Oh, that's easily answered.
这非常好办
Because very soon we will look so familiar.
因为很快 我们就变得一模一样了
Where is he? Promises a beer and then vanishes into the night.
他哪去了 说去拿啤酒 半夜了都没回来
There he is, let him in.
他回来了 让他进来
Baines, you dolt! I thought you'd been caught by the rozzers.
班恩斯你这傻瓜 我还以为你被主管抓了
Well, then? Where is it, man? Where's the blessed beer?
怎么样 拿来了吗 啤酒在哪
There was no beer. It was gone.
没有啤酒 不见了
Damn it all, I've been waiting!
可恶 我等了这么久
Pretty poor show, Baines, I have to say.
你这事办得可不漂亮 班恩斯
What's the matter with you? Caught sniffles out there?
你怎么了 在外边着凉了吗
Yes, I must have. It was cold.
看来是 外面很冷
Very cold.
太冷了
Don't spread it about, I don't want your germs!
那你别到处散播了 我可不想传染
Come on, might as well get some sleep.
行了 那就快睡吧
Come on, chaps. Maybe tomorrow.
来吧几位 明天再说吧
I think Jackson's got beer in the pavilion.
我记着杰克森在亭子里也放了啤酒
Hello.
你好啊
Talking to a machine.
对着台机器说话
Get down!
趴下
They're following us.
他们在跟踪我们
They can follow us wherever we go.
他们可以跟踪我们到任何地方
Right across the universe. They're never gonna stop.
穿过整个宇宙 他们不会停手的
Martha, you trust me, don't you?
玛莎 你是相信我的吧
Of course I do. Cos it all depends on you.
当然 因为全都靠你了
Martha, this watch is me.
玛莎 这块表就是我
Right, OK. Gotcha. No, hold on.
好的 明白了 别 等等
Completely lost.
完全没明白
Those creatures are hunters. They can sniff out anyone.
那些怪物是猎手 他们能嗅探到任何人
And me being a Time Lord I'm unique.
而我这个时间领主 独一无二
They could track me down
他们可以追踪我
across the whole of time and space.
直到天涯海角
And the good news is?
那好消息呢
They can smell me, but they haven't seen me.
他们能嗅探到我 但却没看见我
And their life spans are running out.
而他们的生命周期就要到头了
So, we hide. Wait for them to die.
所以我们躲起来 把他们等死
But they can track us down.
但他们能追踪我们
That's why I've got to do it.
所以我必须这么做
I have to stop being a Time Lord.
我不能再当时间领主了
I'm going to become human.
我必须要变成人类
Never thought I'd use this. Oh, but all the times I've wondered.
从没想过我会用这个 但我假想过无数次
What does it do?
这是干什么用的
Chameleon Arch.
避役弧
Rewrites my biology. Literally changes every single cell in my body.
重写我的生理体征 改变我身体每一个细胞
I've set it to human.
我已经设定为人类了
Now, the TARDIS will take care of everything.
现在塔迪斯会设置好一切
Invent a life story for me,
为我编一个背景故事
find a setting and integrate me.
背景设定好后就把我整合进去
Can't do the same for you, you'll just have to improvise.
但不能对你这么做 你得自己随机应变了
I should have just enough residual awareness to let you in.
我会保留足够的残余意识来信任你
But... hold on, if you're going to rewrite every single cell,
但是等等 如果你要重写每一个细胞
isn't it gonna hurt?
会不会很疼
Oh, yeah.
会
It hurts.
非常疼
This working?
开始录了吗
Martha!
玛莎
Martha, before I change
玛莎 在我改变之前
here's a list of instructions, for when I'm human.
我变成人类时 按以下说明来做
One, don't let me hurt anyone. We can't have that,
一 不要让我伤人 我们经不起这种事
you know what humans are like.
你知道人们会怎么反应
Two, don't worry about the TARDIS,
二 不用担心塔迪斯
I'll put it on emergency power so they can't detect it.
我会接入紧急能源 好让他们检测不到
Just let it hide away. Four...
让它藏着就行 四
No, wait a minute, three.
不 等等 是三
No getting involved in big historical events.
不要卷入重大的历史事件
Four, you.
四 你
Don't let me abandon you. And five...
别让我抛弃你 然后第五
But there was a meteor, a shooting star, what am I supposed to do then?
但是有一颗陨石 流星 我该怎么做
And 23.
二十三
If anything goes wrong,
如果出了岔子
if they find us, Martha,
如果他们找到了我们 玛莎
then you know what to do. Open the watch.
那你知道该怎么做 打开怀表
Everything I am is kept safe in there.
我的一切人格都安全保存在里面
Now, I've put a perception filter on it,
我会在上面施加一个意识过滤器
so the human me won't think anything of it.
所以人类的我不会起疑
To him, it's just a watch.
在他眼里这只是一块普通的表
But don't open it unless you have to.
但除非万不得已 不要打开怀表
Cos once it's open, then The Family will be able to find me.
因为一旦打开 家族就会找到我
It's all down to you Martha.
以后全靠你了 玛莎
Your choice.
你来决定
Oh, and thank you.
对了还有 谢谢你
I wish you'd come back.
我希望你回来
You told me to come and collect that book, sir.
您叫我来取那本书的 先生
Good lad, yes. Yes.
没错 好小子 没错
The Definitive Account of Mafeking by Aitchinson Price.
阿奇金森·普赖斯著的《梅富根城战役考》
Where did I put it?
我放哪了来着
And I wanted a little word, your marks aren't quite good enough.
而且我有话对你说 你的分数不够高
I'm top ten in my class, sir.
我是班上前十名 先生
Now be honest, Timothy. You should be the very top.
实话说吧 提摩西 你应该是第一名
You're a clever boy,
你是个聪明的孩子
you seem to be hiding it. Where is that book?
而你却刻意掩饰你的才智 那书哪去了
I know why. Keeping your
我知道为什么 你想要
head low avoids the mockery of your classmates.
保持低调 以避免同学的嘲笑
No man should hide himself, don't you think? Yes, sir.
但人不该掩藏自己 你说呢 是的
If you're clever, be proud of it. Use it!
你有这份才智 就要以之为傲 善加利用
Time Lord!
时间领主
'The secret lies within. I'm trapped.'
"其中藏有秘密 我被困住了"
'I'm caged inside the cold metal and the dark.'
"我被困在这冰冷黑暗的铁玩意中"
'But waiting. Always waiting.'
"但我在等待 一直在等待"
Fascinating details about the siege, really quite remarkable, are you alright?
关于围城战的细节非常丰富精彩 你还好吗
Yes, sir. Fine, sir.
我没事 先生
Right then. Good.
那就好
And remember, use that brain of yours.
记住了 善用你的头脑
'Power of a Time Lord.'
"时间领主的力量"
You're really not looking yourself, old chap,
你是没看见自己的脸色 伙计
anything bothering you, or...?
你是有烦心事还是
No, sir. Thank you, sir.
没 先生 谢谢您 先生
'You are not alone. Keep me hidden.'
"你并不孤单 把我藏好"
'And infinite flight, burn with light...'
"飞向无穷远方 与光芒一起燃烧"
Come along now.
列队了
Come along, Jenkins.
快点 詹金斯
There is a trace, but somehow scattered.
有一丝踪迹 但捉摸不定'
The scent is confused.
气味十分混乱'
Nevertheless, we'd best arm ourselves.'
不管怎样 我们必须武装自己'
Activate the soldiers.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表